Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Indy ID - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Indy ID (/showthread.php?tid=166130)

Pages: 1 2

Bretonian Armed Forces Indy ID - Kalhmera - 11-28-2018

Hello everyone,

I was thinking about tossing the Idea out there on allowing the Bretonians Armed Forces indy ID in California to combat the Gauls there. I am just trying to think of more ways Bretonia and liberty players to be seen together attacking the Gauls. What do you all think?

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Indy ID - Cælumaresh - 11-28-2018

I would doubt the Bretonians have the men to spare to aid Liberty inside Liberty itself, considering the GRN has New London pinned to a target board and is firing away at it.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Indy ID - Kalhmera - 11-28-2018

(11-28-2018, 04:27 AM)Caelumaresh (Thomas) Wrote: I would doubt the Bretonians have the men to spare to aid Liberty inside Liberty itself, considering the GRN has New London pinned to a target board and is firing away at it.

its more for activity than actual inrp

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Indy ID - Jessitrescott - 11-28-2018

Since you're keeping this for ingame activity only, the Gallics already have a low player count and cannot match man to man when raiding NL, Theres a huge overlapping zoi which makes the situation GRN vs everyone everytime they log, Lets keep Cali only for GRN vs LN, No need to throw more playerbases at it than already existing ones, its balanced as is.

(11-28-2018, 05:21 AM)Jessitrescott Wrote: Since you're keeping this for ingame activity only, the Gallics already have a low player count and cannot match man to man when raiding NL, Theres a huge overlapping zoi which makes the situation GRN vs everyone everytime they log, Lets keep Cali only for GRN vs LN, No need to throw more playerbases at it than already existing ones, its balanced as is.

Its the same thing in NL though... BAF and LN vs GRN I see no reason why it would be an issue.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Indy ID - TheShooter36 - 11-28-2018

In NL its more like BAF LN Maquis Council CR OC Gaians SCRA vs GRN

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Indy ID - Jessitrescott - 11-28-2018

we discussed this in the BAF chat extensively(i do not speak for BAF here btw), while gameplay decisions should not be stretched excessively for activity reasons, we( I ) also think it would be bad for activity in that specific region aswell. Giving LN to log and shoot something exclusively for them by them in their own backyard. Also its easier to log numbers when you spontaneously raid, if theres a huge amount of people > NL, less amount of people > Cali. The point that also needs to be considered is that the BAF and Indie player base,also the players in that specific region are better pvpers so giving better skilled players a wide zoi with their favorite ship and favourite loadout with alot of meatshields is just something one medium sized playerbase cannot handle at all times. Its not fun when your side is getting outlogged and roflstomped everywhere everytime. Some of us in BAF joined GRN so we could make fights balanced and also fun.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Indy ID - Lucas - 11-28-2018

How about we just make ships that have zoi there instead of giving zoi to factions which already have more than enough to shoot elsewhere?

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Indy ID - Yazov - 11-28-2018

Giving Bretonia ZoI in California is not really necessary, neither it is possible with the current state of affairs.
If you really want to arrange something like this - create a Coalition character, which at the point could forge a temporary ceasefire with Liberty as well for the sake of fighting Gauls elsewhere but New London; join The Council (the official faction) as it has a line in it's ID to hunt GRN, GRI and GRP on a Sirius-wide basis.
Or just make a Liberty Navy character, not necessarily a capital ship - this will allow you to punch the Gauls in both California and New London.
What would be the sake of adding a third wheel to a bicycle that is ridden fine with the two wheels it already got?

Yea it was just a thought. didnt mean to start a ruckus.