Discovery Gaming Community
To: Corsairs, Gallia and allies || From: Custodi - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Corsairs, Gallia and allies || From: Custodi (/showthread.php?tid=166178)

To: Corsairs, Gallia and allies || From: Custodi - Corile - 11-29-2018

[Image: bPtu7KB.png]

Kalhmera,

On the 23rd day of November, Bretonian Armed Forces unlawfully entered the system of Omega-49 and proclaimed it part of their Kingdom. A strike force under the command of Battleship Stirling assaulted the inhabitants of this neutral system under protection of the Corsair Empire.

[Image: FSU4UX8.png]

While our nation has been involved in a prolonged war against Bretonia for many years now, such an act of aggression against a neutral polity whose independence we guarantee must not be left without answer.

With the Rheinlander invasion of our own territory in the north of Sirius in recession, we are able to focus our forces and respond to this uncalled for act. Two Custodi battlegroups have been deployed. The first, stationed in Omega-49, will ensure that Bretonian presence in the system remains curtailed, it is commanded by captain Madena from the Odysseus. The second, headed by the Custodi flagship Andromeda, commanded by the Custodi General Dia Augustopolou, shall aid in the Gallic strike against New London itself.

I invite the Dorian forces of the Brotherhood, our dear allies in the Kingdom of Gallia as well as other capable militants friendly to the Corsair cause to assist us in resolving this situation and teaching Bretonia a lesson they will never forget.

Yours faithfully,
Ίκαρος Α' Αυγουστόπουλος
Icarus I Augustopolos
Archon of the Custodi

RE: To: Corsairs, Gallia and allies || From: Custodi - JorgeRyan - 12-06-2018

[Image: JSrDc7m.gif]

[Image: av-328661.png]
Sender: Luciano Vasquez, The Brotherhood
Encryption: Mucho strong
Recipient: The Custodi, Gallia
Topic: Omega-49

Saludos Hermanos and Amigos,

This act against our Omega holdings, and the holdings of our amigo's on Gran Canaria is one the Council of Elders has decided to be dealt with immediately. Preparations are being made to reinforce the Corsair settlers down on the planet, with ships, weapons and equipment to field against the Bretonian invasion. Additionally, The Brotherhood will be stationing extra fighter wings at Casablanca and Fes, to sortie into the system and apply pressure to the Bretonians. With Casablanca's upgrades, we can now field capital-class vessels from the Omega-47 without needing to move them back to Omicron Gamma for repairs. This advantage will come in much use in the coming battles, I'm sure.

Should our hold on the system and planet be threatened to fall, plans are being drawn up to pull the settlers back from their farms to hold up in forts in the unclaimed wilderness and mountains, where they should be able to raid the incoming Bretonian Colonists, hopefully to drive them off, but also to steal whatever supplies they can, to send back up to us. Our first step will be to survey the best locations to fortify, then start the construction.

Respetuosamente,

L. Vasquez

The Brotherhood
Planet Crete, Omicron Gamma

Transmission Terminated...

RE: To: Corsairs, Gallia and allies || From: Custodi - Wesker - 12-07-2018

To: Archon Icarus Augustopolos
Source: RNS Embrun, Newcastle

[Image: bytq0Qm.png]

Bonjour monsieur Augustopolos, the Bretonian advance into the edgeworlds -despite its anticipation- is something the Royal Intelligence both takes seriously - and will closely monitor. While Intelligence operatives are needed on the front as much as they are needed behind enemy lines, I will personally be overseeing the effort to assist the Custodi and Brotherhood forces against the oppression of the Bretonians in the system. As we are clearly in territory that is recognized as your own, the GRI will operate with military-grade operations at the discretion of the commanding Custodi or Brotherhood forces on the scene.

Agents will be dispatched to monitor the situation in a non-compromising or lethal manner, however as the Custodi battle groups arrive our agents and myself included will be your sword or dagger, in the coming battle.

Pilots within the Royal Intelligence as you know are among the finest the Crown hast to offer, they are very much reliable for any military grade operation the Custodi has planned.

★★★★★
Bellatrix de la Fontaine
Gallic Royal Intelligence

RE: To: Corsairs, Gallia and allies || From: Custodi - Thunderer - 12-07-2018

Message Class: Textual

To: Icarus I Augustopoulos, Custodi
Encryption: Bordeaux

Monsieur Icarus I Augustopoulos,

I am Contre-Amiral Pierre Vincent Dupetit-Thouars, Vicomte of Plateau de Coucous, Chevalier of Port-aux-Perles. The État Major of the Marine Royale Gauloise has read and reviewed your proposal. In the name of the king, I hereby authorize its execution. But be aware that the Marine has decided against sending you direct help, as we are focusing everything on New London at the moment, though I am sure that the Intelligence Service can, as is their custom, spare some units for the subsidiary fronts. If not for direct combat, then to train your personnel. It is not necessary that you destroy the Stirling Fleet, all you must do is keep it occupied. We will eventually attack them from behind once we have taken Planet New London, Planet Cambridge and whatever they call that upstart colony in that outer provincial system of theirs -- should your plans not have been accomplished yet.

We have confidence in the raw strength of the hardy Cretan nation, and expect you to demonstrate your worthiness to your new allies.

T
Capitaine de Vaisseau
Marine Royale Gauloise