Discovery Gaming Community
To : The Lane Hackers LH~ from : The Republic of Dublin - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : The Lane Hackers LH~ from : The Republic of Dublin (/showthread.php?tid=166307)

To : The Lane Hackers LH~ from : The Republic of Dublin - Blodwyn O'Driscoll - 12-04-2018

[Image: euLgaMs.png]

Dia duit, sers, ladies, un' all

Me name be Blodwyn o' Driscoll un' oy do indeed work fer deh Republic o' Dublin, but oy's shure we did already meet afore.

Soooo...
* The woman seemed embarrassed for a second before carying on * as oy was saying afore, we're aware o' yer wee visit on wun of aour restricted station a whoile ago...
In fact some o' yer vessels docked at Foyle shipyard - Derry system. Un' whoile, deh Lane Hackers, aour friends un' Allies, be o' course welcome aboard aour stations, oy fear dhis ain't including access tae Derry un' its bases.
Oy guess, givin' access would be jus' a formality, taken ye's askin' fer it.

But, in fact, all o' dhis wouldnae be a problem, oif wun o' yer agent wasnae stockpilin' vast amount o' ressources aboard aour shipyard, widaout oos being aknowledged o' dhis madder.
Dhat be an issue we cannae turn a bloind eye on.

So, oy's gonna ask it once : what was deh purpose o' dhis visit, un' whoy ye be stocking materials aboard ?

Oy do hope ye's taking seriously dhis madder.

Tank ye fer listenin' .

Slán agat !

-Transmission Terminated-

TRANSLATION SCRIPT - Vladimir Scorpius - 12-04-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...translation.in.progress...
...uploading.data...

" Dia duit, sers, ladies, un' all "

My name is Blodwyn oh Driscoll and I do indeed work for the Republic of Dublin but it is sure we did already meet before.

Soooo... as I was saying before, we are aware of your visit on one of our restricted station a while ago...

In fact some of your vessels docked at Foyle Shipyard - Poole system. And while the Lane Hackers are friends and allies, are of course welcome abroad our stations, I fear this is not including access to Poole and its bases.

I guess giving access would be just a formality, taken you are asking for it.

But in fact, all this would not be a problem if one of your agent was not stockpiling vast amount of resources abroad our shipyard without us being acknowledged on this matter.

That is an issue we cannot turn a blind eye on.

So, I am going to ask it once: what was the purpose of this visit and why are you stocking materials abroad?

I do hope you are taking seriously this matter.

Thank you for listening.

"Slán agat !"

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To : The Lane Hackers LH~ from : The Republic of Dublin - Maximillian Largo - 12-04-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Greetings, miss o'Driscoll.

Allow me a brief introduction: Deceiver Maximillian Largo of the Lane Hackers, at your service.

Let's get to the point: the reason behind the Hacker presence in Poole - namely, on Foyle Shipyard - is because the group called MLA contracted us about it, yet we cannot reveal its content. Should you need more information, you should contact the MLA directly.

About the restrictions you have made mention of, you seem to have forgotten a small detail, miss: Foyle Shipyard is located within the Poole system; as such, any old restrictions - even if still active as of today - would not apply as they are clearly stated for the old Londonderry system, whose connections have been sealed since long ago.

If you require anything else, miss o'Driscoll - you know where to find us.

Salutations,
[Image: Okf48ju.png]

RE: To : The Lane Hackers LH~ from : The Republic of Dublin - Blodwyn O'Driscoll - 12-04-2018

Dia daoibh sers, Ser Scorpious, Ser Largo,

* Blod' cleared her throat, livid *

Oy'd loike tae tank ye fer indicating deh Republic, dhat ye were contracted boye deh MLA.

Naow, fer shure, oy'd loike tae request sumtin' else...
-First deh Republic would loike ye tae suspend yer activities at Foyle, jus' deh toime tae clear up deh madder.
-We would loike tae have Mr Yoshida as priviliged interlocutor, oif available, un' oif o' course deh Lane Hackers agree.

Un' oif we are at remoinders... Oy'd loike tae point aout dhat ye's mistakin' Derry fer Poole.
- Poole contains deh celestial bodies o' Studland, Lyndhurst un' Broadstone, aswell as deh bases o' Caernafon, Plymoudh ,Merthyr Tydfil, un' dhat awfull Libertonian abomination...
-Whereas Derry contains planet Cork, Bann, Foyle, Coleraine un' Kilrea, aswell as Garvagh mining complex.
So when ye refer deh system where Foyle be... please do use deh Derry system. Un' oif ye's talkin' o' where Caernafon stands, please do refer tae Poole system.
Also, oy dun really unnestand what ye refer tae "ol' Derry whose connections have been sealed" 'cause unless we'd be able tae teleport entoire planets, dhat makes nae sens tae mae. As far as oy's aware, Derry still connects tae Dublin.

Oy'd also would loike tae remoind ye, koind ser Largo, dhat we deh Mollys, un' derefore deh Republic o' Dublin do indeed choose what rule do we apply tae aour bases un' systems, whedher tis ol' o' nae... Nae ye, nae mesel', nae ser McKenney. But deh Republic...Un' dhis rules still apply.

Oy do hope dhat clears tings up, aye ?

Tank ye fer listenin' .

Slán agat !

RE: To : The Lane Hackers LH~ from : The Republic of Dublin - Von.Hammerstein - 12-08-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Von.Hammerstein.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 117a.png][Image: 2.png]
Miss O'Driscoll

I must apologise in advance for any errors in communication, I am having a considerable amount of difficulty in understanding you, nonetheless I believe I understand your message well enough.

If I am to understand your position, strictly in cartographic terms, you identify the solars of:
Planet Cork,
Foyle Shipyard
Fort Coleraine
Kilrea Orbital Station
Garvagh Base

As belonging to the geopolitical realm known to the Republic of Dublin as Derry. Simplified this would be all structures found in the Torfaen Asteroid Field with the inclusion of Garvagh Base. Where as all other structures (Pymouth, Merthyr Tydfil and so on) belong to the geopolitical realm known as Poole. If I am understanding this correctly please let me know and I shall inform my fellows of this. For the purposes of being thorough, does Arranmore Base belong within the Derry geopolitical realm?

Your requests for Lane Hackers to be suspended entry to Foyle Shipyard are understood and we will avoid venturing there until you decide it is time for us to come back. I should ask however, if this sudden turn of events is going to impact our alliance in anyway, shape or form? We believe this question to be somewhat vital. I will also pass your request along to Professor Yoshida.

In the meantime, we have heard of the business regarding Omega-49, and we are curious as to what exactly is going on. Given it's proximity to you and the Republic, perhaps you could be so kind as to explain recent events to us.

RE: To : The Lane Hackers LH~ from : The Republic of Dublin - Blodwyn O'Driscoll - 12-15-2018

Dia daoibh sers, Ser Von Hammerstein

Tae answer yer question, un' oy'll be brief as the whole omega-fourty-noine issue's going tae require aour attention immediatly.

So Arramore doesn't belongs tae Derry, tis in Dublin.

Un' oy s'pose, dhis ain't gonna impact aour relationship. But, please, jus' don't send oos people tae tell oos what be aour rules un' what dey dun be. As we'd still loike tae know what ye be doin' on aour station. Tank ye.

Well, when it comes tae Omega-fourty-noine, lemme sum it up :
The Kingdom o' Bretonia jus' sent a warfleet intae deh system unner fallacious reasons, un' indeed it did piss off e'erywun in deh area, un' will probably end in armed conflict 'round. Maybe een attractin' 'Sars in deh area, again.
Oy dun tin' deh Brets do know what dey really be doin', dhat's crazy.
Well, ensued some sort o' conference, on Gran Canaria, but enfortunatly any attempt tae raison widh Brets delegates failed too.
Oy guess deh place will turn intae a bloody warzone, soon.

So oif ye got more specific question, oy'd be glad tae enloighten ye.

Tank ye fer listenin' .

Slán agat !