Discovery Gaming Community
White Shipping Business - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: White Shipping Business (/showthread.php?tid=166344)

White Shipping Business - Kaze - 12-05-2018

Caernarfon Station | Poole System

Commodore Kaze Dagon stood in front of the conference room window, watching the traffic, mostly military originating from the Supergate. Her data-pad beeped, signaling the arrival of the White Shipping Company representative. In these last days, the WSC garnered a level of attention not only due to their increased presence in the transport business within Bretonia but as well their blood feud against Gallia. It was customary even to see their defense wings partaking into several sorties against the Gaul invaders in the New London system.

However, what she had in mind for them was far more important than shooting Gauls. It involved the future of the Bretonian House. All she could expect is that they would be capable of withstanding her request and business proposal.

RE: White Shipping Business - Haka - 12-06-2018

Caernarfon Station | Poole system

On arriving at Caernarfon Station two huge armed bodyguards stand in the front of the main building of the station, signalizing us to come closer, we expected this kinda situations. Approaching guards we saw an insignia of the Bretonia Armed forces with the sign " Commodore Personal guards " we assume that was Commodore Dagon send us a welcome party, one of the guards told us "Commodore Kaze is expecting you Captain" we proceed through beautiful halls of the Caernarfon Station and come to the huge room with the steel doors, suddenly door speaker shout "Welcome Captain Brookings" I was stunned and there I saw her a looking tall woman standing looking through a window, "Commodore Kaze, i am Captain Brookings of the White Shipping Company" she turns around and looks and shouts " Welcome Captain I heard so much about you please take a sit we have a lot to discuss "

RE: White Shipping Business - Kaze - 12-07-2018

Captain Brookings quickly took his seat, with a service man serving Gorreana tea, a rare delicacy that supposedly could only be grown in the Omicrons. After the service man finished serving both officers, he left the room, leaving Commodore Dagon and Captain Brookings, face to face, while the tea's vapor lazily rose to the ceiling.

"Captain Brookings, firstly I have to thank you for you quick arrival and reply to my summons. There is a project of great importance and due to your company's tireless presence in Bretonia, it was one of the first coming to mind."

Her metal hand, bionic, clinked as it carefully rose the tea cup to her lips, with her taking a sip from the warm tea. Clearly organizing her trail of thought, she resumed her dialogue.

"The war rages on in New London, and there are pressing issues regarding the logistics of the front. Namely, the capability to repair capital class vessels. Since the loss of Southampton Shipyard, the Allied Force has to resort to zero-g crews and out of yard operations to conduct repairs and refits. That increases costs and it causes infinitely more delays."

Putting the cup down, she slid a data-pad that was front of her in the table, displaying Waterloo Station with a specialized yard added.

"So, the engineering teams that the York managed to protect during their evacuation of Southampton designed this. A new yard, capable of servicing battleships with all the amenities and manufacturing capabilities of a dedicated shipyard. Albeit with less overall capacity. But for them to build that, we need materials."

Captain Brookings tasted the tea and nodded, knowing where the Commodore was going.

"Bretonia need this, delivered to Waterloo as soon as possible."

She pressed the data-pad screen and a list appeared.

"We will pay your company 175 Million credits for the whole shipment operation. What say you?"

She looked at Captain Brookings, awaiting his answer.

RE: White Shipping Business - Haka - 12-07-2018

He took the list and look's at it.

"Hmm this goods need to be delivered as soon as possible Commodore"

He takes the list and put on his data drive and took a gulp of tea and looks at Commodore

"This is a nice sum you propose here madam, very kind of you we will deliver that as soon as possible we can't wait to Gallia step at our doors"

She smiles at me and answers me

"Captain don't worry we can deal with any danger here in Bretonia with you on our side"

He proposes another deal for Commodore

"Commodore, i have another proposition if you interesting of course about repairing another shipyard for Bretonia for making more Battleships for defending a Bretonia and the Queen what do you say?"

He wait for the Commodore answer!!

She smiled somewhat, and rose from the seat, looking at the view that the window offered.

"While I would enjoy your support in rebuilding Southampton or even building a new one, there is no time or system security for such endeavor. New London is besieged. We must make do with a temporary repair yard in Waterloo."

Turning back at the table to look at Captain Brookings, her data-pad beeped with a new message. Silently apologizing for the interruption, she picked it up and looked at the message. Ten seconds later, she rose her eyes to Brookings.

"Pressing issues have appeared, Captain. Can I count on your company to fulfill this transportation contract? Obviously, more may follow. "

She asked.

RE: White Shipping Business - Haka - 12-07-2018

While she was interupted with phone He inform the man about contract

"Commodore i have already send a men for the goods, delivery is almoat done"

She was suprised with action of WSC

"Commodore anything else should be done for you??"

He asked

Grabbing the tea cup, she finished it without thinking twice and looked at Captain Brookings again.

"Excelent. There may be a future exclusive contract to fulfill, but the specifics have not been worked out yet with the parties involved."

Putting the data-pad in her jacket pocket, she prepared herself to leave the room.

"Little by little, the Gauls will be pushed by fire, hard-work and genuine bretonian spirit, Captain Brookings. The right kind of spirit."

RE: White Shipping Business - Haka - 12-08-2018

He drinks a tea and follows the Commodore out of the room to the prepared ship.

" Well Commodore don't worry about Gauls my man always deals with them and we will always do no matter what, we don't give up easily."

He gets on his ship and looks back at Commodore and salute her!!

" Until next time miss, long live Bretonia and long live the Queen."