Discovery Gaming Community
To: Tawrn - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Tawrn (/showthread.php?tid=166356)

To: Tawrn - Nick Stenn - 12-06-2018

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High

[Image: j6MNUeV.gif]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Vergil Uplink Status: Active
  • »»» Location: Unknown
  • »»» Recipient ID: Tarnished Tachyon
  • »»» Subject: Job Offer

Tawrn.

Got an offer for you. I'm reactivating the Forlorn Hope, and I'm in need of a mechanic and engineer. You're one of the best, to the extent we still use your prototypes of those schematics I brought you.

To keep things short and sweet, I have a space station that needs a little love. I don't need you to fix it, I would like to have you move in. I can provide a full workshop and pay you for the position. The only... condition, if you'd call it that, is that we'd ask you to prioritize our requests.

If it sounds workable to you, let me know. I'm open to negotiation on this as well.

Attachments:
-none-

[Image: 5U68Aj4.png]

Nick Stenn

CLOSING TRANSMISSION

RE: To: Tawrn - JorgeRyan - 12-07-2018

[Image: 8871.gif]

Sender ID: Tawrn
Recipient: Nick Stenn
Encryption: Solid

Topic: Forlorn Hope

Well now, Nick Stenn.

I thought you'd bitten the bullet- something I've done many times and I don't really get the fuss about it. I do wish I could say its been quiet without you in Bering, but unfortunately the Unioners and Seperatists are more or less at each other's throats now, making a mess of the whole system.

As such, I am looking to move out from the system- war may be good for business, but I don't want to live in one. That said, I have started making my own arrangements to leave the system- an old Pilgrim liner, bought off the local junkers and retro-fitted info a mobile home and workshop.

So I don't exactly need a new home. But given our past business, I'm sure I can drop by and fast-track some work for you.

Where exactly is your station?

Transmission Signal Closed

RE: To: Tawrn - Nick Stenn - 12-12-2018

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High

[Image: j6MNUeV.gif]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Vergil Uplink Status: Active
  • »»» Location: Unknown
  • »»» Recipient ID: Tarnished Tachyon
  • »»» Subject: Job Offer

Tawrn.

The station is up in the {insert name} of Pennsylvania. For the first thing I need you to help with, is getting our old ships back to spec. When the Hope shut down, we mothballed our Nyx and Marlin fighters on Watch, and time hasn't been gentle to them.

I'm forwarding partial payment of the job to you now, once the ships are operational again, I'll send the rest.

Oh, and you have a blank check on this. Any materials, people or equipment you need, you just say the word and you've got it.

Attachments:
X

[Image: 5U68Aj4.png]

Nick Stenn

CLOSING TRANSMISSION