Discovery Gaming Community
What would you do if your POB was threatened by the RHA? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: What would you do if your POB was threatened by the RHA? (/showthread.php?tid=166364)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: What would you do if your POB was threatened by the RHA? - Enkidu - 12-14-2018

NEMP constantly. Over and over again.

Edit: I need to build a POB and test this.

RE: What would you do if your POB was threatened by the RHA? - Wesker - 12-14-2018

If you’re willing to invest billions of credits in an easy way to potentially kill 5 people then that alone goes to show how terrible these things are and why they should outright be removed. Nemps are the definition of pay to win.

RE: What would you do if your POB was threatened by the RHA? - Venkman - 12-14-2018

NEMPS mwah mwah mwah

RE: What would you do if your POB was threatened by the RHA? - Venkman - 12-14-2018

(12-14-2018, 03:40 PM)Riehl Wrote: NEMP constantly. Over and over again.

Edit: I need to build a POB and test this.

RE: What would you do if your POB was threatened by the RHA? - PhoenixClaw - 12-14-2018

Misread smth... so nvm this comment

RE: What would you do if your POB was threatened by the RHA? - Kauket - 12-14-2018

(12-14-2018, 04:37 PM)Wesker Wrote: If you’re willing to invest billions of credits in an easy way to potentially kill 5 people then that alone goes to show how terrible these things are and why they should outright be removed. Nemps are the definition of pay to win.

You mean play to win because no microtransanctions to get more credits

You people are so funny.

RE: What would you do if your POB was threatened by the RHA? - Lord Chaos - 12-14-2018

[

(12-07-2018, 04:47 PM)Commissar SnakeLancer™ Wrote: Just destroy your own PoB and delete your chars also deinstal Discovery, I think that's how this works.

Great advice , we have such a server load that the best you can say is "leave".
Bright, reallyyyyyy bright.

RE: What would you do if your POB was threatened by the RHA? - andytv22 - 12-14-2018

(12-14-2018, 04:55 PM)Auzari Wrote:
(12-14-2018, 04:37 PM)Wesker Wrote: If you’re willing to invest billions of credits in an easy way to potentially kill 5 people then that alone goes to show how terrible these things are and why they should outright be removed. Nemps are the definition of pay to win.

You mean play to win because no microtransanctions to get more credits

That was my thought. If someone wants to spend hours of their life to make enough money to buy something it seems hard earned and more power to them.

RE: What would you do if your POB was threatened by the RHA? - Corile - 12-16-2018

(12-14-2018, 04:55 PM)Auzari Wrote: You mean play to win because no microtransanctions to get more credits
nobody tell him