Discovery Gaming Community
To: Marie Nemesis & TAZ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Marie Nemesis & TAZ (/showthread.php?tid=166371)

To: Marie Nemesis & TAZ - Tenacity - 12-06-2018

Signal Detected

Source: Akabat, Maihos Residence
Comm ID: Christopher Maihos
Encryption: Classified

Begin Datafeed

Greetings, I know relations with the Order have been stressed in the last few years but I'd like to inquire about one of your ships. On a patrol several months ago, the my ship - the Leontopolis - came across an old Zoner fighter, derelict in the Hiryu cloud of Sigma-19. It appears to be a mid-way model between the Gen-1 and Gen-2 versions in standard production. As a personal project, during my shoreleave, I've taken up rebuilding this ship. It is, however, significantly damaged, and will require almost a full rebuild.

It would aid me greatly in the reconstruction process if I could get access to the original blueprint files for this model.

Signal Lost

[Image: ZRU11V9.png]

RE: To: Zoners - Sombs - 12-06-2018

[Image: sBwICsI.png]

Esteemed Mr. Maihos,

if you are refering to the Osprey-class Zoner Super Heavy Fighter, these are produced at Freeport 14 under administration of Marie Nemesis and Shasta Orbital Skyhook of the Temporally Autonomous Zoners. The latter often put emphasis on the fact that they are not Zoners but TAZ, so you might want to contact either of these directly. They probably have an archive of the older types of the ship.

Saskia Alexander
Freeport 11 Administration

RE: To: Zoners - Tenacity - 12-07-2018

(12-06-2018, 07:58 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote:
[Image: sBwICsI.png]

Esteemed Mr. Maihos,

if you are refering to the Osprey-class Zoner Super Heavy Fighter, these are produced at Freeport 14 under administration of Marie Nemesis and Shasta Orbital Skyhook of the Temporally Autonomous Zoners. The latter often put emphasis on the fact that they are not Zoners but TAZ, so you might want to contact either of these directly. They probably have an archive of the older types of the ship.

Saskia Alexander
Freeport 11 Administration

Signal Detected

Source: Akabat, Maihos Residence
Comm ID: Christopher Maihos
Encryption: Classified

Begin Datafeed

Thank you, I will adjust the signal frequency and get this to those parties.

Signal Lost

[Image: ZRU11V9.png]

RE: To: Marie Nemesis & TAZ - Caconym - 12-09-2018

[Image: UNbnGjW.png]
Monsieur Maihos;
Unfortunately, while we produce and sell the Osprey-class ships for the general public, they are still proprietary technology; if we gave out the blueprints, what would stop our competition from making their own version?
However, your project is interesting, and merits completion. Considering the fact that the Osprey in question is a prototype of the current generation, we would be willing to send you the partial blueprints of the ship - for the damaged sections, bien sûr. You would also have to guarantee that you would not spread said blueprints, or use them for financial gain - we are, after all, a corporation, and must protect our financial interests.
If those terms are satisfactory, then we have a deal.

Sincèrement,
Marie Nemesis
Administrator of Freeport 14
Director of Operations,
Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: SyMii5r.png]