Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Gaian Guard- From: Uncle Banger - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Gaian Guard- From: Uncle Banger (/showthread.php?tid=166383)

To: The Gaian Guard- From: Uncle Banger - The Banger Grim - 12-07-2018

Oi, you lot...It's been a while, I know...but I humbly ask for the ear of my Brothers & Sisters:

Over my many, many years of living in this life that I've chosen, the one thing that continually rings in my mind, the one thing that I have finally come to accept & make peace with is:

I'm still here because only the good die young.

In my retirement, I have survived only to watch over time my life's work within the Islay Beergarden wither & die away, to witness life come back every spring time and again as stunted & crippled.

It makes me sick to my core to continue to accept this.

As the old saying goes: In spite of all it's flaws, the Universe is a perfect machine.

I am Gaian. I am perfectly flawed, I am very angry, & I offer myself back into the cause.

How may I be of service to my kin?

RE: To: The Gaian Guard- From: Uncle Banger - TheSauron - 12-07-2018

Incoming Transmission

[Image: CrdL0JT.jpg]

To: Uncle Banger
Encryption: Decent enough
Subject: Coming and going

Coming, and going, coming, and going. Rinse and repeat. Sometimes makes me hope you, Clockwork and Hawkins have a secret club somewhere. Have you heard anything from them? About them, maybe? Anything at all?

Transmission Over

RE: To: The Gaian Guard- From: Uncle Banger - The Banger Grim - 12-08-2018

[Image: pAUPGti.jpg]

No. Sorry to say that I've heard no news of Clockwork Evans or Sierra Hawkins for a very long while. I could, next time I travel to Holmfirth, engage my contact there and attempt to track Evans' last known location, but with Ms. Hawkins, I honestly don't even know where to begin.

The only people I've been able to keep tabs on for the past couple of years have been My nephew Dimi McEwan, and his son, Nivek Erieth as well as Shamus the Discordian Fnordette. (Although Shamus lost his Fnord & goes by Shamus 2.0 now)

The other two, well, I really screwed things up there. I tried to set up an introduction between father and son, but Nivek knows next to nothing about the Gaians, and Dimi prefers to not have a son, and has angrily cut all contact with me.

So, I've been living like a hermit, alone in the beergarden ever since. Until very recently, anyway. I locked it up and left it to rot without me, and I base myself out of Handayan now.

I've been getting my space-legs back by flying around and buying whatever parts I can find of the old Mk 1 Claymores, in the hopes of rebuilding one and getting it out into the black in the future, but what I really want is to be an independent ally to the Guard again & be of some service to the cause.