Discovery Gaming Community
To APM/Core - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To APM/Core (/showthread.php?tid=166465)

Pages: 1 2

To APM/Core - Saya - 12-09-2018

[Image: dfrSy4H.jpg]

Comms ID: Sarah Yates
Recipient: The Core | APM
Origin: Omicron Delta
Subject: Salvaging tools

"Good day,

I'm the captain of an independent Corvo and we mostly operate in the edge worlds. We do deep space exploration and also retrieval missions where the normal patrols end.

Often we encounter things that look intact enough to be brought back. Alien in nature typically. We just lack the tools to salvage these things properly.

To not risk damaging valuable alien artifacts I'd like to know if you sell the neccessary equipment and for what price."

RE: To APM/Core - Banned player t202085 - 12-09-2018

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: William Rotschild
»Location: Alabama, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Salvaging tools
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Sarah,

What do you want, what is it for and how much do you need?

Regards,
-William Rotschild
Imperial Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: To APM/Core - Saya - 12-09-2018

"Good day Mister Rotschild,

as I tried to explain, salvaging or mining tools. I know that your company is well experienced in that. I can't just buy the common mining lasers, I'd run risk to destroy intact alien objects.

From what the engineering chief says, we'd have the power output to charge two industrial grade mining lasers though, so anything like that we can make work."

RE: To APM/Core - Banned player t202085 - 12-10-2018

Sarah,

Hmm, you'll wanna consult one of the APM reps, I'll put you intouch Damien Mekal,
But before we go there, you're still being vague, now I'm super busy, like full on fighting aliens and saving humanity kinda busy but I can't just let the APM guys sell tech to help any Sue, Sabrina or Sarah start messing about with alien materials. We need to know you aren't going to get yourself killed flying around with branded APM gear and we also wanna know exactly what "intact Alien Objects" you are on about specifically. Once we've cleared that up, then you can speak to the laser guy, and we can do business.

Regards,
-William Rotschild

RE: To APM/Core - Saya - 12-12-2018

"Good day Mister Rotschild,

we're no inexperienced scouting group. Just so far we've stuck to gathering informations and selling the spots.

We managed to salvage something mostly intact from a nomad installation- though considering our trade deal we cannot provide you with anymore information on what.

Additionally there's many artifacts to be found around the Omicrons. The Corsairs seem to have known about the importance of Planet Knossos- you know about Planet Knossos right?

If not, there's giant wrecks of nomad installations. It'd probably take centuries to salvage and catalogue it even if the Corsairs weren't in the way. But it's where we intend to go.

Can you sell us the necessary equipment?"

RE: To APM/Core - Saya - 12-30-2018

Checking for Replies

RE: To APM/Core - Banned player t202085 - 12-31-2018

Hello Sarah,

Thank you for choosing APM but unfortunately, we have chosen to not work with you on this occasion. We'd need you to be much more forthcoming if we were to help you with this, ultimately your request is far too vague, we wouldn't be able to provide you with the correct materials for the job as we really don't know what the job is. Unless you are willing to take an APM expeditionary party to the site you plan to extract from then we would simply be guessing at what you need. With the current information, we simply cannot proceed.

Apologies and Kind Regards,
-William Rotschild

RE: To APM/Core - Saya - 01-01-2019

"Fair enough, I can understand that.

I can take your vessels to the area I intend to go. It's just not exactly easy to get there and multiple ships will definitely attract attention.

Here's a recording of the location. As you see there's little risk from the installation itself as it doesn't look like anything is intact anymore."

RE: To APM/Core - Saya - 01-04-2019

Checking for Replies

RE: To APM/Core - Saya - 01-11-2019

Checking for Replies