Discovery Gaming Community
Stemming the Tide - GRN v. Liberty Navy | Dec 15 @ 1800 UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Stemming the Tide - GRN v. Liberty Navy | Dec 15 @ 1800 UTC (/showthread.php?tid=166487)

Pages: 1 2 3

Stemming the Tide - GRN v. Liberty Navy | Dec 15 @ 1800 UTC - Inferno - 12-10-2018

Player Versus Player Event

Synopsis:
. . . . .With the arrival of Battleship Carcassonne at the remains of Border Station San Diego, the Liberty Navy has found greater difficulty in reinforcing the Bretonian front through conventional routes. Recently, several convoys of Bison Heavy Lifters have come under attack by raiding parties that could have originated only from the menacing Valor that guards the Magellan gate. This development has pushed the Liberty Navy to a breaking point, and are mobilizing to attempt to stop the Carcassonne's raiding parties from harassing supply lines.

. . . . .At the same time, the Gallic Royal Navy are not content with basic raiding on the lanes, they wish for a complete stoppage on supplies. As such, local forces are planning a push deeper into the heart of California, in an attempt to secure the other safe route to Bretonia and complete the stranglehold on inbound relief. The target, the Cortez jumpgate. Unknown to both parties, however, are that the two combat convoys are on an intercept course with each other. The collision of each group will result in major casualties on both sides. However, only one party will recover from the contact with the other.

First Contact
The event will start on December 15, 2018 at 1800 UTC and run through the day, and perhaps through the next.

Rules of Engagement

I expect all most of you to be reasonably level-headed when it comes to these types of events. As such, I have some standard rules to put out.
  • This is a combined combat type of event. With that being said, there will be slots for both capitals and fighters. That doesn't mean you're going to be forced to just those. Show up in a freighter if you want, or a Battle Bison if you're insane. Just make sure I know so I can place you where you need to be.
  • There isn't going to be a limit on who can show up, as long as they are using the correct IDs or are in a camera ship. Before someone asks, no, Freelancers can't be in the fight. Go away.
  • The standard timers of a system death is considered here. Once you're out, you're done until the timer runs out. I wanted this event to be done over the course of the day, so there isn't going to be a real end time.
  • Be reasonable with loadouts. No Solaris Liberty Carriers on fighters or double nova suicide bombers. If you bring Nightmare torpedoes and get a hit I'll shake your electronic hand, or something.
  • No NEMPs. Save them for something worthwhile, like actually hitting a base.
  • Try to be considerate on the fight. If they're alone after it's over don't sit on them with all the other ships. I can't enforce this rule or stop it from happening, so it's on you.
  • Have fun. Seriously. It's a game.

Combatants
LIBERTY
Battleship - @Black Smoke
[LN]-LNS-South.Dakota - LABC - @Spectre
5th|LNS-Thunderbird - Cruiser/Fighter/Bomber - @PhoenixClaw
Fighter/Bomber - @-Rax-
Figher/Bomber - @"Antoinerory"

GALLIA
MRG|RNS-La.Rochelle - @Thunderer Valor
RNS-Chasseur.de.Vexille - @Dragonmaster Valor
Valor/BC/Fighter/Bomber - @"Blackwings"
RNS-Panier.Perce - @Lucas
Fighter/Bomber - @"Cyber Byte"

Code:
Shipname:
Shiptype:
Time(s) available:
Other Comments (make them funny):

If this goes well I have another one planned for New London to get Bretonia involved, and one in New York, for all you unlawfuls bleeding for something to do.
Also do point out any errors since it's 0243 and I am tired.

RE: Stemming the Tide - GRN v. Liberty Navy | Dec 15 @ 1800 UTC - Black Smoke - 12-10-2018

Shipname: AGS tagged ships
Shiptype: Pretty much everything rom fighter to libdread , but priorities me on cap slot for libdread
Time(s) available: Should be there just about all the time
Other Comments (make them funny): Ferno a gae

RE: Stemming the Tide - GRN v. Liberty Navy | Dec 15 @ 1800 UTC - Kopesh - 12-10-2018

Shipname: some [LN] capital shop. Dreadnought or a battlevruiser or cruiser. Even fighter if needed. Also can come as mrg battlevruiser or valor if needed for balance reasons.
Shiptype:any needed. I'll prioritize a dreadnought
Time(s) available:whenever you go in, I'll be there to help.
Other Comments (make them funny): let's make a big fun event. I'm for it!

RE: Stemming the Tide - GRN v. Liberty Navy | Dec 15 @ 1800 UTC - Reddy - 12-10-2018

Shipname: can come on libdread,lsc,labc,Guardian or valor,obstinate,triumph and lynx
Shiptype: cruiser,bc, bs and fighter of both sides
Time(s) available: can be available untill 20:00
Other Comments (make them funny): smoke and inferno are gae

RE: Stemming the Tide - GRN v. Liberty Navy | Dec 15 @ 1800 UTC - Thunderer - 12-10-2018

Shipname: MRG|RNS-La.Rochelle
Shiptype: Battlecruiser
Time(s) available: Probably the UTC evening. Not sure. I'll try to finish this week's uni work during the workdays.
Other Comments (make them funny): Nightmare torps being considered as troll weapons is funny. Get a CM/flak/CDer/dodging skills and they are harmless.

RE: Stemming the Tide - GRN v. Liberty Navy | Dec 15 @ 1800 UTC - Dank Vader - 12-10-2018

Shipname: John_Cena (liberty navy), Unkn0wn (gallic royal navy) - can show up as either
Shiptype: very heavy fighter, bomber
Time(s) available: Probably the whole day since I reckon I'll figure how to sort my university stuff out during the week (I'm in g.m.t. + 2 time zone).
Other comments (make them funny): *Cruise disruptor spam intensifies*

RE: Stemming the Tide - GRN v. Liberty Navy | Dec 15 @ 1800 UTC - Lucas - 12-10-2018

Shipname: RNS-Panier.Perce, MRG|Jules.Baudelaire
Shiptype: Valor, Lynx,
Time(s) available: 18:00-00:00pm UTC, maybe from 8:00-11:00 too but can't guarantee anything.
Other Comments (make them funny): Don't blame me for wasting virtual cash.

RE: Stemming the Tide - GRN v. Liberty Navy | Dec 15 @ 1800 UTC - Couden - 12-10-2018

Shipname: 6th|-Alpha.1.1 (1,2)
Shiptype: Snub/ bomber
Time(s) available: 18 > 21
Other Comments (make them funny): SNAC is eternal

RE: Stemming the Tide - GRN v. Liberty Navy | Dec 15 @ 1800 UTC - Spectre - 12-10-2018

Shipname: [LN]-LNS-South.Dakota
Shiptype: "Freedom"-class Freedom Stick LABC
Time(s) available: Depending on how I think the buses will work, I'll either definitely be here, or may not be here. Will let you know which is the case.
Other Comments (make them funny): ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

RE: Stemming the Tide - GRN v. Liberty Navy | Dec 15 @ 1800 UTC - Querious - 12-10-2018

Shipname: Felix.Dorian or Felix.Dorian.
Shiptype: Fighter or Bomber
Time(s) available: Hopefully all day
Other Comments (make them funny): Being a GRN indie is rather fun, I get to eat lots of Baguettes and drink Wine.