Discovery Gaming Community
Nomad License Renewal - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Nomad License Renewal (/showthread.php?tid=1665)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Nomad License Renewal - Firebird - 09-21-2006

K, with the server restart everyone has new names for their chars so what I'm going to do is perform a clean up on the licensed list.

So if you're forum ID is licensed, please post here a list of your licensed characters (no cash needed).

If your forum ID was not licensed (ie single character) then you'll need to reapply since that char no longer exists.

Nomad License Renewal - Monika Von Kirsch - 09-24-2006

I don't understand what you mean by Fourm ID?

Nomad License Renewal - marauder - 09-24-2006

Does this include faction licences?

I can't remember which, if any of my characters that were licenced.

Nomad License Renewal - Fellow Hoodlum - 09-24-2006

I still have all the same chars, with Remington becoming [ELF]Fin_MacCool and Browning
becoming Miguel.Marron[GoR]. Everything else is the same, I am updating my signature
again soon. If you need the full list give me a PM ... Thanks.

Hoodlum

Nomad License Renewal - Nightfall - 09-24-2006

Oh, seen this and forgot about it... they're in my sig anyway:

Ace.Bernard.Fokke[GoR]
.Desperado
.Ampoliros
[IND]Manuel.Escobar

I'll be making a few more but they'll be in the sig too. PM if you need updates or something. I had a forum id licence.

---
@Jessica: 'Forum ID' is your name on the forum, like yours is '[The Angel]Jessica' or Hood's 'Fellow Hoodlum' and so on.

Nomad License Renewal - Firebird - 09-25-2006

Forum ID is your name here on the forum rather than your in-game chars. It provides me a way of licensing more than one character for a single player and having them linked together to the same person.

Faction licenses are not affected, all I need is a list of char names for anyone that purchased a forum ID license like Hoodlum and Nightfall.

Anyone who purchased a single character license loses it since I can't tell if the licensed character is the same person in-game.

If you're not sure if you're still licensed just examine the listing in the faction status thread.

*REPEATED POST - TO BE DELETED*

Nomad License Renewal - marauder - 09-25-2006

Well if I remember right the IND are licenced so that'd mean my IND character is safe.

My pirate and terrorist characters don't go after the nomads so they won't need a licence.

marauder,Sep 25 2006, 08:22 AM Wrote:Well if I remember right the IND are licenced so that'd mean my IND character is safe.
[snapback]38162[/snapback]

Sorry Marauder, IND are not licensed as a faction. A good portion of IND was licensed under various forum IDs. But IND didn't license as a faction. The factions that did were:

SF
Bs|
[8492nd] - hey this still around?
TG - disbanded
AMAG - disbanded
NSP - disbanded

Nomad License Renewal - marauder - 09-25-2006

Oops, my bad, oh well.

I'm not intending to go nomad harvesting with a trader anyhow.

The TG are now the TDE, whether you want to carry the licence over or not it up to you.