Discovery Gaming Community
To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus (/showthread.php?tid=166504)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Alessa Samson - 12-10-2018

[Image: cyJUv4t.png]

Indentification: Alessa Samson
Recipient: The Consensus
Subject: Omega-49 evacuation

Good day, night, afternoon or evening ladies and gentlemen,

my name is Prof. Dr. Alessa Samson, a representant of the Consensus, a Zoner society following the ideals of independence and freedom.
Some moments ago a summit hosted by Doctor John Henry Holliday revealed a terryfing future for Omega-49.
A bretonian invasion into the system is imminent and it is just about a short time that the system will be another war place. The Consensus decided to focus entirely into the evacutation of the civilian population of the system. Therefore I want to request all trustworthy groups in Sirius to support, assist and help us in this endeavour.
We have demanded a free passage for all evacuation and it is of a good chance that all involved parties will follow this demand. In the name of humanity, I hope they will follow it.
Doctor John Holliday and me are already on planet Gran Canaria and start the preparation of the evacuation, registration of the civilians and evaluation of the costs.
Please contact us using this channel.
Seriously, we need your help and support. Civilians should not suffer a new war again.

Stay safe.
[Image: uDcz3Hq.png]

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Sombs - 12-10-2018

[Image: jOr35T1.png]

Esteemed Miss Samson,

The Omicron Supply Industries have already readied an etat of 1.000.000.000 credits for humanitarian aid and possible worst-scenario-evacutation efforts. What we would like to know, however, is where you believe you can evacuate hundredthousands of people to?

Megan Joy
Project Assistant: Nichols Upgrade Project

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Wesker - 12-10-2018

[Image: SI3Uw0L.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Volksrevolution Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich
Recipient: Listed.
Source: Planet Gran Canaria

Subject: Refuge.

Representatives:

I and the Vollksrevolution will maintain it's endorsement for the safety of the Zoner people.

Fowarded.

Live ships will arrive on scene by the end of the week for those that seek aid, the Volksrevolution has facilities to spare. You might be hesitant based on the conflicting status with other parties in the Omega territories, but rest assured they recognize attacking you among us would be no different than attacking you in your homes.

Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - SMI-Great.Fox - 12-10-2018

Kallisti and greetings Doctor Samson.

I have been observing the situation from afar, worried into the balance now thrown into disarray with what has come to those of Gran Canaria, therefore I will be moving the Persephone herself to assist in coordination with the mass transit of persons off world. Also, I have taken steps to be allow passage aboard my ship for a few hundred at a time. Its not much but it will help.

But where are we to go? Baffin does not have even remotely close of the ability to house hundreds of thousands and I do not wish to have innocent people cross the battlefields of Bretonia, thus causing a possible cataclysm which could be avoided.

Signed.
Brettonias Valorian WIngspan...

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Gardarik - 12-10-2018

Incoming Transmission

[Image: eW8iuvq.png]

Дата: December 11th, 825 A.S.

[Image: 6eWZBwl.png]
To: Alessa Samson
Encryption: <Heuristic Encryption Protocol V.01>
Subject: Evacuation of Omega 49

Notice: all Coalition official correspondence is recorded and archived in Coalition Intranet.

...transmission established

...loading authorized data

...rolling feed

Miss Samson,

We recently proposed to Dr. Holliday the assistance in the form of "Pilgrim" ships that fit to transport people in large numbers. The Coalition stands ready to help in evacuation wherever is the final destination, be it full itinerary or a transit. We currently have numerous fleet of "Pilgrims" of Volgograd Industries and SCEC to be deployed at your request. If we do so, we would like you to act as intermediary and guarantor of their diplomatic immunity during the evacuation and subsequent return into Coalition space.

The Coalition also stands ready to provide shelter and residence to any civilians on planet Jiangxi should they express their will to relocate there. The planet has vast scarcely populated areas where people of Gran Canaria can create their settlements under the Coalition law and enjoy the life as a community with all the benefits of the Coalition welfare state. By no means this is propaganda, but an alternative option for those having little choice. The Coalition government will provide those migrants with everything needed to settle in. The Corsairs dwelling on Gran Canaria can also join their brethren who dwell on Jiangxi as peaceful civilians, as well as Apostatas.

Looking forward to your further notices.

With respect I remain,
Dr. Mstislav Belov

End of the Transmission

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - MotokoSusu - 12-10-2018

::Comms Open......::
:: Prepare For Data Burst ::
:: Encryption Protocols ::
:: Decrypting.... ..... ...::

[Image: 9IPdbHQ.png]
Name: Commander Motoko Susubo

To: Dr. Alessa Samson

[Image: siO8T9v.png?1]

Miss Samson all the hype of the invasion of the Britonia in the O49 seem to be that of the refugees from New London so you propose to empty out the Plant of the current population so the Britonian refugees can move right in? There has not been one shot fired and we are already evacuating the population of the planet. This preempted evac seem a little extream. I am beginning to think everyone has lost their minds. There are more knees jerking going on then what is seen at a military physical reflex test. Also to the other point where are you going to send these refugees to, or do you intend on letting them sit in space on transports. You folk need to plan these things out better. Everyone is rushing in with blockades without plans. Evacuation without it being well planned. It is making the Zoner look like a bunch of prattling school kids. But by all means, if you are looking for help the Abh are ready to help. But, you need to have a little more planning before we are going to send in ships. We need details, of which seem lacking at this point.

Encrypted Time Stamp N/A

:: Transmission End ::

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Alessa Samson - 12-10-2018

Recipient: Multiple

Greetings Miss Joy,

it is great to hear that Omicron Supply Industries already readied an etat of such a sum for humanitarian aid.
Thank you for this information. At the moment we only have access to a non-permament solution and have an agreement with John Rackham, leader of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners. As we are a travelling society without a larger planetary settlement so far, the refugees, we are able to carry, will be moved to Baffin and need to stay on the local stations, but also on the Liners and the few Colony ships our society owns. However at the end of the summit some other solution came into my mind, but I need to figure it out first, so it isn't worth mentioning.
Therefore we would be grateful for better solutions.

Guten Tag Frau Heinrich,

thank you for forwarding us the previously sent transmission. We appreciate the help of the Volksrevolution. I hope we can already come up with a pre-seperation, when your vessels will arrive. We want to make sure that everyone, who seeks to find a hostage in a specific location gets the instant chance to apply for asylum in specific sovereign space of the helping party. Are you able to provide us a number of refugees you are able to take care of?

Kallisti Mr. Wingspan,

it has been a long time we had been in contact. We have negotiated a passage with the bretonian government to move the refugees trough their space. After all, our intentions are very peaceful and only follow humanitarian aid. I have talked to John Rackham, that we can locate the emergency vessels temporary in Baffin. We are quite aware that this is just a solution for a short time, but our vessels are well equipted and stocked to stay in these regions till we figure out a permament location.

Privet Dr. Belov,

we appreciate the help of the Coalition. I hope we can already come up with a pre-seperation, when your vessels will arrive. We want to make sure that everyone, who seeks to find a hostage in a specific location gets the instant chance to apply for asylum in specific sovereign space of the helping party. Are you able to provide us a number of refugees you are able to take care of?

Miss Susubo,

what are you appointing? You haven't been part of the summit, not seeing the situation with your own eyes. This is the wrong time for such behaviour you just presented. Rather talking from some illusive high-horse and throwing out unjustified critics just continue on the evacuation you mentioned in your transmission.

Stay safe.

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Capt. Henry Morgan - 12-10-2018

[Image: ZTqmcmr.png]
Incoming Transmission from Canberra Star City
Tau-44, Natio Octavarium
10. December 825 A.S.
Priority: Normal
Topic: Evacuating Sydney Gran Canaria

Message Contents:

Good day, madam.

My name is John Riley, and I have the privilege of serving as Guildmaster of Natio Octavarium's Mercantile Guild. I see that you've begun preparations to evacuate Gran Canaria in anticipation of a Bretonian invasion.

To that end, I offer the services of my own ship, the Passenger Liner Leviathan. We are willing to evacuate civilians to Freeports 1, 6, and 10. We are also willing to take them to Natio Octavarium's own Canberra Star City, where we have plenty of room for new colonists to settle. If enough people wish to go, we are also willing to consider destinations in the Crayter Republic and the Republic of Liberty. Unfortunately, due to personal legal matters, we are unable to go to the Kingdom of Bretonia at this time.

Upon my arrival at Gran Canaria, I will be going straight to the Port Jackson colony to try and convince my in-laws to evacuate. Once my personal business is complete, however, I will come straight to the main planetary spaceport to help coordinate my part in the evacuation.

Captain John Riley, NO-Leviathan
Guildmaster, Octavarium Mercantile Guild

Transmission End

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Kaze - 12-10-2018

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio
Encryption: Tieguanyin

Ms. Samson.

As the Commanding Officer of the Stirling, I have passed down orders not to impede zoner ID'd vessels in the system nor restrict any evacuation procedures, apart from ABF vessels. You may proceed at will.

Although I am forced to ask, as the representative of the Bretonian Armed Forces, why are you evacuating over five hundred thousand persons?

With regards,

Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Alessa Samson - 12-10-2018

Recipient: Multiple

Greetings Mr. Riley,

we appreciate the help of the Octavarium's Mercantile Guild. Canberra Star City is a very good addition. Great to have your support in this. Are you able to provide us a number of refugees you are able to take care of?

Greetings Miss Dagon,

thank you, at least in this we could find an agreement. We are not evacuating the entire planet. So far we provide the evacuation to the many civilians, who are scared of a new war and feel unsafe staying there. However it is of a vast number of civilians.

Best regards.