Discovery Gaming Community
To: Sanada Junko. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Sanada Junko. (/showthread.php?tid=166512)

To: Sanada Junko. - Aoi Oono - 12-10-2018

Incoming transmission...

[Image: qGqWQ1s.png]

ID: Aoi Oono.
Encryption: A҉̕͡p̡͠o̵c҉r̵̶̢y̧ph̢͏a͡͠.
Subject: --

Hey there, Junko.
It's been a while since we actually last met around the skies of New London.
Unfortunately, they are still filled with the nasty Lynxes flying here and there occasionally, so the whole stargazing idea might be a little delayed for now.
However, i still have an adventure to drag you into. It will involve harming Gauls and yes - i will pay you if this will be necessary.
Interested? I will fill you in on the details if you are.
Preferably - in person.

RE: To: Sanada Junko. - Yaoquizque - 12-12-2018

[Image: 7jyS0we.png]

Why hello there, Miss.

Looks like you're still alive and kicking. And still decided to make a difference in this war, I see. Most excellent!
Have you ever considered to join Baffies? I'm certain they are looking for recruits. That would definitely suit with that will you express to oppose House Gallia. And it's not like they do not need any help they could get, right?

Actually makes me wonder... By the look you're... How old are you, actually? Are you old enough to have a flying license?
Not that I would like to be a spoilsport but eh.. You look quite young.

Maybe too young. How old are you? Do your parents know you're on New London right now?
No matter. Guess this is none of my business. Regarding your offer, I find it most intriguing and enticing, but then again, I'm afraid to be quite busy as of now, so I cannot guarantee you I will be free to run this errand.

Perhaps you could fill me in with some details? Paycheck details would be welcome too.

Best luck,
Sanada Junko.

RE: To: Sanada Junko. - Aoi Oono - 12-12-2018

Incoming transmission...

[Image: sa2c7dz.png]

ID: Aoi Oono.
Encryption: A҉̕͡p̡͠o̵c҉r̵̶̢y̧ph̢͏a͡͠.
Subject: --

Kon'nichiwa, Junko.

Alive and kicking would be the least to say about me; even through i'm not really up to anything particularly threatening: just seeking out trustworthy individuals to accompany me on my endeavor.
W-what is the matter with the age, though? Yes, i absolutely haven't hacked into any databases to fake my data and i have absolutely reached the age of majority, so... it is legal for me to have the flying license. And i am old enough. I suppose...
... actually, i am twenty one.
Still, you've seen i am capable of kicking some Gauls, and not really afraid to pick up a fight, despite i only fight in self-defense and rarely attack first. Actually - never.
Joining the Armed Forces... that would be one way of fulfilling my desire, however... it won't really fit me.
I value my freedom, when no one's telling me what to do and where to go.
I've got my own paths, and my own ways to achieve my goals. Those that fit my feats.
But enough lyrics.
I will fill you fully on my intentions on our next private meeting - i don't really trust that information to any Neural Net channels, even ones encrypted by me in person.
Speaking of the payment... this isn't going to be an easy walk, and probably one of the most long-lasting contracts you ever had.
How about we start with one hundred millions?

RE: To: Sanada Junko. - Yaoquizque - 12-15-2018

[Image: 7jyS0we.png]

One Hundred million of Sirian credits, you say?

Alright girl, you have my attention.
Not planning to contract me to terminate King Charles the Eleventh though, right? I know a guy flying a Scimitar who would be more suited for that kind of job. Last I heard, he almost secured a Togo battleship alone. By himself. With only his teeth. He also likes annoying Kusari girls, I heard. Not that I would imply with that statement you are one. Or are you?

But perhaps you would like his contact details?

That said, I will wait for you to fill me in with more details before formally accepting or denying the contract.

See you soon,
Sanada Junko.