Discovery Gaming Community
To: Zoners of Omega-49, OSI, The Consensus, IRG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Zoners of Omega-49, OSI, The Consensus, IRG (/showthread.php?tid=166731)

To: Zoners of Omega-49, OSI, The Consensus, IRG - Spectre - 12-20-2018

[Image: JU5fzVq.png]

Colonel P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
The Order ~
Listed Parties : [Receiver-ID]
~

Operations : [Subject]

To the listed parties,

I am Patricia Becker, a Colonel with the Legacy of Orillion cell of the Order. I will assume that word has spread about our cell's intentions across Sirius, and as such I will skip straight to the point of this transmission.

At 0900hours on the 17th of December, almost two days ago as of this transmission, the Legacy of Orillion cell received intelligence in the form of a transmission by one Alessa Samson of a nuclear strike on the Planet Gran Canaria directed to all parties across Sirius on an open transmission line. I would like to personally offer my condolences to any families or personnel effected by the blast, either directly or indirectly, and offer the Legacy's hand in determining the exact cause of this attack.

Battleship Khonsu has been dispatched to the area to provide assistance and civil aid to the affected, as well as to secure the system in the event of another disaster.

Should we be of any assistance in investigating this attack, we would be more than happy to lend aid.

Farewell, and may your prayers be answered.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]

RE: To: Zoners of Omega-49, OSI, The Consensus, IRG - moebus - 12-22-2018

To: Colonel P. Becker
Topic: Omega-49 evacuation

Dear Colonel P. Becker

Thank you for your kind words and practical assistance.
For now, I am proceeding with the evacuation of zoners from Planet Gran Canaria.
I would like to ask if we could relocate some of the zoner refugees in your home system, for instance on planet Akabat.
If yes, how many zoners could host, and for how long time?

All the best,

Dankien Moebus
[Image: 4LwX8F6.gif]

RE: To: Zoners of Omega-49, OSI, The Consensus, IRG - Spectre - 01-07-2019

[Image: JU5fzVq.png]

Colonel P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
The Order ~
Dankien Moebus : [Receiver-ID]
The Seraphim ~

-- : [Subject]

Herr Moebus,

I apologize that this transmission took so long to be responded to. I am, as you can imagine, quite a busy woman, and tending to my duties in the '49 theatre, as well as back home in the Edge Nebula, can be a bit taxing on my abilities.

As it stands, the surface of Akabat is still relatively unexplored, due in no small part to our own mindset of securing the system first before proceeding with civilian development. While I cannot say how many exactly can be evacuated to Akabat, there is almost certainly enough space planetside for Gran Canaria's residents, even if the entire population were to be evacuated. However, as we can safely rule that out, given the lash-back at the BAF about the annexation, I can see that space is made in our more developed zones for refugees to take shelter in.

I expect this year we'll also likely be spending a fair amount of time developing the surface, and should the residents be willing to led a hand, we'll be more than welcome to have them for as long as they require.

Should our vessels be of aid in relocating willing refugees to Akabat, we'll more than happily provide the vessels to transport.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]