Discovery Gaming Community
Ethereal Order Guard - Communication channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ethereal Order Guard - Communication channel (/showthread.php?tid=166994)

Pages: 1 2

Ethereal Order Guard - Communication channel - Ethereal Order Guard - 12-30-2018

[Image: 33uq22s.jpg]
Ethereal Order Guard
ID: The Order
IFF: The Order
Tag: EOG|

Communication channel

Here you post your experiences in this organization, share some information with the people in it. Report all of your experiences in the space, every event and other. We will have use of any kind of information we get.

Code:
[float=left][table][tr][td][IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/33uq22s.jpg[/IMG][/tr][/td][/table][/float]

[hr][size=x-large][font=Cinzel][align=center][b]{{:[/b][color=#bcfdff]Transmission Signal: [color=#00FF40][b]strong[/b][/color][/color][b]:}}[/b][/align][hr][/font][/size][color=#bcfdff][size=large][font=Cinzel][u]Pilot information[/u][/font][/color][/size]

[color=#bcfdff][size=large][font=Cinzel]Your first name: [/color][/size][/font] [font=Montserrat][size=large][Your Information][/font][/size]
[color=#bcfdff][size=large][font=Cinzel]Your last name: [/color][/size][/font] [font=Montserrat][size=large][Your Information][/font][/size]
[color=#bcfdff][size=large][font=Cinzel]Vessel under command: [/color][/size][/font] [font=Montserrat][size=large][Your Information][/font][/size]
[color=#bcfdff][size=large][font=Cinzel]Vessel class: [/color][/size][/font] [font=Montserrat][size=large][Your Information][/font][/size]
[color=#bcfdff][size=large][font=Cinzel]Encryption: [/color][/size][/font] [font=Montserrat][size=large][Your Information][/font][/size]
[color=#bcfdff][size=large][font=Cinzel]Location: [/color][/size][/font] [font=Cinzel][size=large][Your Information][/font][/size][hr]
[color=#bcfdff][size=x-large][font=Cinzel]Description of the event - [/color][/size][/font] [font=Montserrat][size=large][TOPIC NAME][/font][/size]

[indent][size=small][font=Cinzel][/size][/font][font=Montserrat][size=small][Your Information][/font][/size][/indent]

[hr][size=x-large][font=Cinzel][align=center][b]{{:[/b][color=#bcfdff]Transmission Signal: [b][color=#FF0000]lost[/color][/b][/color][b]:}}[/b][/align][hr][/font][/size]

RE: Ethereal Order Guard - Communication channel - ~Chio - 12-30-2018

{{:Transmission Signal: strong:}}

Pilot information

Your first name: John
Your last name: Andersson
Vessel under command: EOG|CV-Ennead
Vessel class: CV-1 "Osiris" - Battleship
Encryption: Unbreakable
Description of the event - Battle versus the Core. 30th of December 825 AS.

This is report from the Admiral John Andersson, from the Ethereal Order Guard warship, "Ennead." Today we have received an emergency call from an Order warship, near Yaren base. Of course, Ethereal Order Guard will never miss an opportunity to kill Order's threats. Luckly our ship was already patrolling near Dabadoru Station and it set its course to Yaren.

When we arrived there, we saw two 2 "Mako" class battleship ships, from the Core with a bomber. An Order battlecruiser was underattack. We assisted the Battlecruiser. Sadly we were a bit late, the battlecruiser was destroyed but we managed to pick up its crew. Now we were already outnumbered and outgunned there. Luckly we got some reinforcements from a warship for the Ethereal Order Guard. We managed the kill one Mako, while the other one was constantly escaping and returning. The warship that came to help us was also destroyed but the crew was picked up. Our ship later managed to kill the Bomber who was constantly cruise disrupting us. Leaving us to fight at the end versus 3 "Mako" class battleships. The focused this was constantly retreating while we were attacked by other two Makos. We decided to cruiser away, successfuly. The ship was repaired after the docking at the Dabadoru station. We managed to defend ourselves from this Core outnumbering combat.

~Long live the Ethereal Order Guard!

{{:Transmission Signal: lost:}}

RE: Ethereal Order Guard - Communication channel - TheShooter36 - 12-31-2018

Pilot information

Your first name: Steve
Your last name: Longstar
Vessel under command: EOG|CV-Savior
Vessel class: CV-1 "Osiris" Battleship
Encryption: Strong
Description of the event - Experimental Weaponary

Good day, Guard Admirals. I am seeking to increase Savior's combat capabilities further than a standard Osiris configuration. What i would like is collecting several experimental weaponary through proxies. My Crayter contacts, as well as several other person of note i know will come in handy. So far Crayter Admirality sent me one very precious piece. "Lewis" Kinetic Artillery Cannon. What i want to add is some Coalition-origin MK81 Pulse Repeaters and several Crayter-origin weaponary. In addition, i would like to learn our relations with Zoners nowadays, especially IRG. If you checked my files, you know the reason of that question.

Longstar, out.

RE: Ethereal Order Guard - Communication channel - ~Chio - 12-31-2018

Pilot information

Your first name: Sean
Your last name: Campbell
Vessel under command: Classified
Vessel class: Classified
Encryption: ORD:[OLI-55S] - Unbreakable
Grand Admiral Sean Campbell to Steve Longstar
Experimental Weaponary

Greetings to you Steve Longstar. I've fully read your request about the "Experimental Weaponary." The Ethereal Order Guard needs pilots with ability to use their weapons better than ordinary pilots. Your battleship class ship "EOG|CV-Savior" was added onto our registration list with the ability to use weapons better than ordinary pilots. The list only can see the Admiral together with me, the Grand Admiral.

We see you're in contact with the Crayter Admirality, that they've sent you a "Lewis" Kinetic Artillery Cannon. You also want to add some Coalition-origin MK81 Pulse Repeaters, as well as some guns from crayter-origin weaponary. We strongly believe that Order weapons are in ability to take down any ship class ships, but however we accept any other weaponry with a stronger impact. We believe those weapons are more efficient in combat. We're approving you this request. We wish you luck with them weapons, to kill everyone who stands on our way. When it comes to our relations with the Zoners, we've made a contact with them. We will be sending some of our ships to their territory to protect them from the Bretonian aggressivnes. We're certainly in really good relations with the Zoners, meaning we're reading to send them help when it is needed.

~Grand Admiral Sean Campbell out.

RE: Ethereal Order Guard - Communication channel - Val - 01-01-2019

Pilot information

Identifiant Admiral Vester Thayer
Vessel under command: EOG|CV-Ennead
Vessel class: CV-1 "Osiris" battleship class
Encryption: ORD:[OLI-55S] - Unbreakable
Description of the event - Skirmish against the Core

Schönen Tag.

Today we had a confrontation with the Core forces near Yaren. The recent losses of the Core encourgaed us to strike fast and well. The Ennead under my command, the CV-Taba and the cruiser Ptah of the EOG assembled near Yaren where we have found the Core forces. As expected we were outnumbered: 2 Makos and two battlecruisers and one bomber but the actions of the enemy were limited and we took the advantage in the battle. The two Makos have been quickly destroyed. The remaning battlecruisers have been destroyed then but the Core's reinforcements came and we have been unable to handle them even if we have seriously damaged them. Whatever our ships have been damaged but they will be soon repaired and ready for next offensive.

Regards.

Admiral Vester Thayer.

RE: Ethereal Order Guard - Communication channel - Cortana Clark - 01-02-2019

Pilot information

Your first name: Elizabeth
Your last name: Sinclair
Vessel under command: EOG|A-Mentu-Hotep
Vessel class: C1 "Osiris" Battleship Class
Description of the event - Survey of Omega 49

Good Day.

Today I want to report the survey of Omega 49 that I got sent on while staying at the Gran Canaria planet. So, first of all, I need to say this system is barely empty besides some small nebulas and jump holes. I also think I found out were those Coalition warships came from I assume they come from the Omega 52 Jump hole, you may wonder why I think they came from there. Well, there was a Coalition Battlecruiser stationed directly next to it. I also found a jump hole to Poole, Dublin, and Omega 47. I will attach the navigation map at the end. What also was interesting was a wreck called August by the looks it was a Red Hessian Fighter sadly it hadn't any valuable technology on it.

Currently, I and the crew of the Mentu Hotep are on the Daraboru Station to get some rest and restock the ship. We are ready to receive new orders.

Until then.

Attachment: X

RE: Ethereal Order Guard - Communication channel - Cortana Clark - 01-04-2019

Pilot information

Your first name: Elizabeth
Your last name: Sinclair
Vessel under command: EOG|A-Mentu-Hotep
Vessel class: C1 "Osiris" Battleship Class
Description of the event - Possible Informant

Good Day.

Today I had a little meeting with someone sadly I didn't get his name but I got his ship name. So we had an interesting about buying and selling some information. So he then came up with a cooperation between him and us. He said he would give us informations but in exchange we let him pass with nomad equipment and technology. But when it came to this point I told him that I will give this further to you the Admiral and Grand Admiral. His ship name was MNS-Dark'Knight.Shadow. I think the informations that he could give us would be more than useful but this is up to you Admiral and Grand Admiral. He is probably already awaiting your Transmission.

Until then.

RE: Ethereal Order Guard - Communication channel - ~Chio - 01-06-2019

Pilot information

Vessel under command: EOG|CV-Dahshur
Description of the event - Battle versus the Core. 5th of January 826 AS.

It's been a long patrol in the Delta system with a small fleet of Order ships. We've been patrolling outside the asteroid field in which is our Dabadoru Station. A core ship appeared on the scanners, about 15 klicks away. There is where the battle begins.

We somehow managed to follow the Core ship, having him on the scanner and cruising to the Core base, Yaren. Things went not really good for our side. We saw a lot of Core warship and some of them were still undocking from the base, who knows what they were preparing for. Of course as Ethereal Order Guard, one of our biggest threats besides Nomads are the Core. We shot them instantly with saying this is from the Grand Admiral Sean Campbell. We were outnumbered and outgunned, however our pilots had the skill to defend themselves against them as well as to later bombard Yaren and Nauru. We were successful in the combat destroying many Core ships, however a ship identified as "Core|WV-Erebus" managed to ran away while we were busy shooting his friends, sad thing for us we didn't have additional ships to stop him from running away. He left his friends die together with his base being bombarded, which would be a shame if he was in the Ethereal Order Guard.

RE: Ethereal Order Guard - Communication channel - ~Chio - 01-13-2019

Pilot information

Your first name: Alissa
Your last name: Casserres
Vessel under command: EOG|Menhit
Vessel class: 015A "Nephthys" Very Heavy Fighter
Description of the event - Robot in Omicron Delta

I had done a patrol in the Omicron Delta sector and decided to move to Freeport 11 where I saw an artificial intelligence ship. My weapons were loaded, because I don't believe in Robots, how quick they can change their behaviour and target me. However, we had an interesting coversation. Luckly, the ship didn't represent itself as hostile, so we've decided to not be hostile as well. Soon, a Core ship arrived only to speak for himself. Core ship disappeared in not matter of seconds, we didn't even have time to scan the ship properly. The conversation with the robot resumed, nothing more than representing ourselves and sharing some information.

RE: Ethereal Order Guard - Communication channel - ~Chio - 01-15-2019

Pilot information

Vessel under command: EOG|CV-Dahshur
Description of the event - New Discovery.

We've decided to do a patrol in the O-Chi system, because most of our navigation map was vacuous there. We went to O-Chi via Gravitational Anomaly from O-Delta to O-Chi. However, the system was plenarily covered in nebula, which perturbed our communication frequencies. We went through an explosive radiational field, however the damage to the ship was minimalistic due to ship strenght. We've come to an minefield, which looked like a Nomad minefield. We were struggling with finding the ingression, because Nomads must be obnubilating something there, conspicuously. The minefield was gargantuan and the entrance was minuscule, comparing it to the minefield size. Somehow, we found the ingression and our ship somehow could fit in it. We continued moving towards and we suddenly read enormous signal and frequencies coming out of it, even disturbing our communication frequency. We don't recollect remember last time we visually perceived this many signals. Few klicks forward and inter-frequency was getting even vigorous and we had a visual at an enormous structure. The structure didn't look as humanoid structure. We read a lot of signals on our sensors, substantiating Nomad presence in that area. The structure was enormous and we didn't dare to come close anymore, viewing the fact anything could jump in front of us.