Discovery Gaming Community
Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC (/showthread.php?tid=167309)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Spectre - 01-14-2019

Zoned Out
Liberty Navy/LSF vs Liberty Rogues, LibSeps, Lane Hackers vs Xenos

2200UTC
January 19th, 826 A.S.

[Image: FXOm5g6.png]

Synopsis

Liberty.

A house divided on all fronts. With the war in the west, rebellion in the south, terrorism to the north and piracy rampant, the security forces of Liberty are constantly bombarded with opposition from all directions. In addition to all of this, securing the fall back points of the entire Liberty Government continues to be of the highest priority, and with Liberty occupied by the universe of chaos surrounding them, an opportunity presents itself..

Zone-21. The fabled 'impenetrable' shell surrounding a gate to a system unknown to all but a select few. With the war, terrorism and need to constantly survey the homeland, the Navy is stretched thin. Enterprising pirates, terrorists, opportunists and warlords seek to unravel the secrets hidden behind the iron curtain.

In response to this, the security forces within will seek to uphold the safety of all knowledge within, at any cost...

Tactics

The Navy/LSF will begin grouped at the Alaska Jump Gate. Unlawful forces will group up at the mouth of the Zone-21 Minefield. Pirate forces will consist of Liberty Rogue, Lane Hacker and Liberty Separatist forces. Exceptions can be made to allow Legion/Xeno forces should the desired parties like to attend.

Registration

Navy/LSF Forces

Battleships
1. LN-AGS|CV-"Ohio" - @Black Smoke
2. Seventh.Army - @Arcana

Battlecruisers
1. LABC - @Kopesh
2. J.T.Pirk - @"Col-Com. Gaunt"

Cruisers
1. LSFC-Morningstar - @Tenacity
2. 5th|LNS-Milwaukee - @Ice Princess
3. 5th|LNS-Thunderbird - @PhoenixClaw

Gunboats

Fighters/Bombers
1. Dankest.Defender - @Foxglove
2. ONS|Mason.Chandler - @Shelco

Reserve

Unlawful Forces

Battleships
1. H|-SNS-Discovery - @Spectre

Battlecruisers

Cruisers
1. Adventure.Galley - @Antonio
2. LRD-Incessant.Nagging - @Y'berg

Gunboats/Transports
1. LR-Moka's.Monster - @Friendly-Freelancer

Fighters/Bombers
1. LR- Starblazer - @Lythrilux
2. LR-Michael.Pierce - @"Antoinerory"
3. LR-Delusional.Wolf/LR-Delusional.Dog - @"Commissar SnakeLancerâ„¢"

Reserve
LR- - @Vexykin
H|-SNS-New.Jersey - @DarkTails

Xeno Forces

Fighters/Bombers
1. XA-Phantom-? - @Rogue
2. XA-Phantom-? - @Reeves
3. XA-Phantom-? - @Evo
4. XA-Milk - @Karst
5. Particle.Overload - @Wesker
6. Ron "Garter" Fraiser - @Markam
7. Snub - @-Rax-

*Italicized indicates numerous positions this person can attend for

Rules

1 - PvP Death
Once you're dead, you're out. Running counts too.
2 - All loadouts accepted
Go wild.
3 - No NEMPs
A blinding blue light and alarms aren't needed.
4 - Fun
Have it.

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Spectre - 01-14-2019

Time and Date subject to change

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Vexykin - 01-14-2019

Looks good. But aren't there GB patrols spawning inside the field? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also those Weapon Platforms do some considerable damage too.

Maybe the fight should emerge outside of the Zone-21 Arena?

Also I might even hop in the event, but I'm unsure about the next weekend, as RL calls.
Put me in Reserve in LR- side for now.

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Antonio - 01-14-2019

Adventure.Galley - Scylla

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Black Smoke - 01-14-2019

No. Spectre, no. How in the name of god do you think libdreads are going to fight arbiters in that field?

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Ice Princess - 01-14-2019

Gunboat, Cruiser, Battlecruiser, Battleship on Navy side. I take the spot which is left at the end.

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Lythrilux - 01-14-2019

an LR- Starblazer (name pending)

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Black Smoke - 01-14-2019

LN-AGS|CV-"Ohio" Libdread, will switch if something changes

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Dank Vader - 01-14-2019

John_Cena - liberty navy forces.

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Tenacity - 01-14-2019

Put me down as a reserve for the Liberty Lawful side, not sure what ship type yet, probably a siege cruiser. I'm moderately interested, but I get the feeling this is going to be a disaster trying to have battleships fight in a tiny corridor of a minefield. Then again, siege cruisers and lib dreads could probably lay down some serious firepower at the approaching hostiles through that little tunnel, as enemy maneuvering will be hindered, so it could prove interesting.