Discovery Gaming Community
Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC (/showthread.php?tid=167309)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - The Syndicate Leagues - 01-14-2019

I'm 100% certain the Rogues and the Separatists are hostile to one another. Separatists shoot the rogues, and the Rogues are actively helping with an invasion of Harmony's primary ally. Rogues are also the closest Unioner ally. If this is a fun, non-serious event that might work, but it's not reflective of actual reputations or stances.

Then HF and rogues working together. How do you figure that one?

Edit: Wrong account.

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Vexykin - 01-14-2019

To clear it up, we haven't established war conflict as LR- against Harmony yet. (Which is of course most likely to come)

So yeah we have a sort of ceasefire until our relations change naturally through ingame RP progress, as we haven't made much presence in Bering saga anyway.

We as allies doesn't also mean your enemies will be instantly our enemies, Rogues as they are by nature, are just self-absorbed individuals who wish to exploit anything and anyone. So as said before, we'll progress naturally throughout interactions and forum RP, and see where it takes us.

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Spectre - 01-14-2019

The event is mostly non-serious. It's absolutely focused on having a good time, shooting some things and generally enjoying the game. Whether or not the intricacies of, as Vex stated, a faction made up of widely differing people will be taken into account will be seen in the future, but for now the event is simply for Liberty Unlawfuls and the Navy/LSF to have a grand ol' time doing good ol' fashioned fighting.

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - PhoenixClaw - 01-14-2019

Not sure if I have time to join. But if yes I'll most likely fly BC/LSC/Fighter for Liberty side. So put me on reserve for that one please.

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Reddy - 01-14-2019

Partycrasher (scylla), can also bring LNS-Avoca (labc)

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Y'berg - 01-14-2019

LRD-Incessant.Nagging scylla

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - DarkTails - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 04:57 AM)The Syndicate Leagues Wrote: I'm 100% certain the Rogues and the Separatists are hostile to one another. Separatists shoot the rogues, and the Rogues are actively helping with an invasion of Harmony's primary ally. Rogues are also the closest Unioner ally. If this is a fun, non-serious event that might work, but it's not reflective of actual reputations or stances.

Separatists regard Rogues as neutral unless they provoke us. We dont hunt them down like we would the Navy or the occasional Unioner. Should LR- take repeated aggressive stances only LR- would be considered hostile, since theyre unofficial. The rest of Rogues wed hsve no issue with unless provoked.

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Lucas - 01-14-2019

Might be able to take a LABC for the Lawful side, but cannot guarantee anything. Put me on reserve for now

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Couden - 01-14-2019

Put me in reserve as Rogue Bomber LR-Michael.Pierce

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Enkidu - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 09:55 AM)DarkTails Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 04:57 AM)The Syndicate Leagues Wrote: I'm 100% certain the Rogues and the Separatists are hostile to one another. Separatists shoot the rogues, and the Rogues are actively helping with an invasion of Harmony's primary ally. Rogues are also the closest Unioner ally. If this is a fun, non-serious event that might work, but it's not reflective of actual reputations or stances.

Separatists regard Rogues as neutral unless they provoke us. We dont hunt them down like we would the Navy or the occasional Unioner. Should LR- take repeated aggressive stances only LR- would be considered hostile, since theyre unofficial. The rest of Rogues wed hsve no issue with unless provoked.

I don't want to thread derail, but can you do that? That'd be like Unioners working with Seperatist individuals but shooting Harmony.