Discovery Gaming Community
Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC (/showthread.php?tid=167309)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Rogue - 01-14-2019

XA-Phantom?? (Some number at the back that I don't remember), Xeno Snub

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Vexykin - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 03:32 PM)Riehl Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 09:55 AM)DarkTails Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 04:57 AM)The Syndicate Leagues Wrote: I'm 100% certain the Rogues and the Separatists are hostile to one another. Separatists shoot the rogues, and the Rogues are actively helping with an invasion of Harmony's primary ally. Rogues are also the closest Unioner ally. If this is a fun, non-serious event that might work, but it's not reflective of actual reputations or stances.

Then HF and rogues working together. How do you figure that one?

Edit: Wrong account.

Separatists regard Rogues as neutral unless they provoke us. We dont hunt them down like we would the Navy or the occasional Unioner. Should LR- take repeated aggressive stances only LR- would be considered hostile, since theyre unofficial. The rest of Rogues wed hsve no issue with unless provoked.

I don't want to thread derail, but can you do that? That'd be like Unioners working with Seperatist individuals but shooting Harmony.

It just doesn't work like that Tanith.

You can't force relations to other factions, as stated before, you have absolutely no inRP knowledge about our stance with Harmony.
If you want to steer towards pushing us, shoot us an inRP communication channel, with those said queries.

One does not ask ooRPly to state wars with other factions that one's not part of.

For example: Should we ask RHA to stop cooperating with SCRA, because they are ruining Cardamine and Slave trade?
That's just not how it works, every faction is a separate entity, you can't control the fate of their decisions.

And again as mentioned a war between us and Harmony is most likely to come, so we just wish to steer towards that naturally, through both ingame and forum RP.

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Spectre - 01-14-2019

Xeno slots added and roster updated. Also, please don't turn this thread into a discussion one. If you're going to have an argument, PMs or make another thread please.

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Reeves - 01-14-2019

XA-Phantom??; Xeno snub. 3 A.M alarm here I come.

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Tenacity - 01-14-2019

Go ahead and put me down asa liberty siege cruiser, name pending

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - DarkTails - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 03:32 PM)Riehl Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 09:55 AM)DarkTails Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 04:57 AM)The Syndicate Leagues Wrote: I'm 100% certain the Rogues and the Separatists are hostile to one another. Separatists shoot the rogues, and the Rogues are actively helping with an invasion of Harmony's primary ally. Rogues are also the closest Unioner ally. If this is a fun, non-serious event that might work, but it's not reflective of actual reputations or stances.

Then HF and rogues working together. How do you figure that one?

Edit: Wrong account.

Separatists regard Rogues as neutral unless they provoke us. We dont hunt them down like we would the Navy or the occasional Unioner. Should LR- take repeated aggressive stances only LR- would be considered hostile, since theyre unofficial. The rest of Rogues wed hsve no issue with unless provoked.

I don't want to thread derail, but can you do that? That'd be like Unioners working with Seperatist individuals but shooting Harmony.

We can because LR- is unofficial. Even if/when they become official, red doesnt mean auto shoot. We treat them with caution but for the most part dont care as long as they're not bothering us.

Also I should be there with the New Jersey for Harmony.

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Evo - 01-14-2019

Right.. I'll be re-installing for this. I'll be there on an XA-Phantom

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Arcana - 01-14-2019

Count me in, ship name Seventh.Army, Liberty navy dreadnought

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Kopesh - 01-14-2019

Liberty assault battlevruiser on me

RE: Zoned Out | Liberty Navy/Security Force vs Liberty Unlawfuls - Jan 19th, 2200UTC - Tenacity - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 08:52 PM)Kopesh Wrote: Liberty assault battlevruiser on me

You actually gonna show this time? =P