Discovery Gaming Community
To: LH~ , LR- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LH~ , LR- (/showthread.php?tid=167600)

To: LH~ , LR- - Emperor Tekagi - 01-25-2019

[Image: RozCAF0.png]

Kon'nichiwa, esteemed friends and business partners.

A contractor of ours recently stumbled upon an installation in the Kepler system, southern Kuryo Cloud. Given the hidden nature of it, we think it would be good to know for us all to know who is running this place. For a greater effect, we could put pressure on its owner together to extract the information we want. It can already be excluded that the Professorship or any other Lane Hacker affiliated will be able to dock there freely as our contractor is part of a less specialized bunch of Lane Hackers.

We are curious to hear your thoughts about this.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]

RE: To: LH~ , LR- - Vexykin - 01-29-2019

::::::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::::::
Sender ID: Warlord Dwayne Lewis
Subject: Unknown Installation

Encryption: HIGH

Ahoy there lady Chu,

Thank you for bringing this up with us, as this installation is most interesting indeed. We most certainly need to apply pressure to the station owner, as nobody ever asked us the permission to lay that installation on our turf in the first place.

I will note this down and give you my full thoughts about our next course of action soon, as we want Hackers to be known about the matter in hand too.

I will contact you again shortly.

Dwayne out.

::::::TRANSMISSION END::::::

RE: To: LH~ , LR- - Wolfgang Weisen - 01-30-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Fixer.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 66WOzop.png]
[Image: 105.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Miss Chu,

I think it is a bit presumptous for you to assume that just because a Lane Hacker affiliate does not have access somewhere, then the entire organization and especially the Professorship does not have access as well.

Regardless, I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will happily assist you and the Rogues in making abundantly clear to the owners of this outpost that unless they agree to our very reasonable terms they are going to face dire consequences.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: LH~ , LR- - Vexykin - 03-10-2019

:::::::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::::::

Comm ID: Dwayne Lewis, Warlord of the Liberty Rogues
Subject: Unknown installation.
  • :::Encrypting message:::1%....6%.....9%....15%....24%....38%....51%....84%.....99%.....100%

Ahoy there fellas,

I've made some inquiries for the base's origins and reasons of existence, and this is what I got.
So whad'ya reckon fellas?
I'm awaiting yer next course of action.

Dwayne out.

:::::::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED:::::::

RE: To: LH~ , LR- - Caiboche - 03-11-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Caiboche.recognized...encoding.transmission... ...uploading.data...
[Image: 132b.png][Image: 2.png]
Mr. Lewis.

From what we gathered about the base's owners, the aforemented base belongs to Ingenuus Research Group. Which in the past, colloborated with corporate lickers like LPI and edgy government lapdogs of LSF. Deviated from the rightful Zoner way, they are also known to turn on their brethen out of greed and selfishness. Those honorless, warmongering "researchers" must be atomized brutally and then remaining particules disintegrated from the void that encases us. We will ensure that their installation is no more in coming days.

Caiboche out.
...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...