Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Syndicate Leagues - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Syndicate Leagues (/showthread.php?tid=167631)

To: The Syndicate Leagues - Hussaini - 01-26-2019

ID: B∴ H∴
Encryption: BBL-3

Good day,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Bassam Hussaini; A cornerstone of the Triumvirate, Overseer, and Illuminated Master of the Commune. There's been a regrettable lack of clear communication between our respective entities as of late, most encounters interspersed with a great deal of confusion as a direct result. We would like to rectify this. To prevent any potential mishaps, and to explore the possibility of a better future, one that I firmly believe -- could be mutually beneficial.

Interested?

stream-end

RE: To: The Syndicate Leagues - Lucas - 03-15-2019

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Date:03/15/826 A.S
Sender: Franz Rousse
Topic: The Commune
Transmission Type: Textual

[Image: VfNpMLW.png]
Bonjour,

I believe first and foremost, apologies for the lack of manner are in order. We've taken quite some time to notice this transmission, and I can assure you that the other cells are rather busy if a transmission such as this ends up on my desk. I sincerely hope you can understand that there were things preventing them from answering, and ultimately forcing me to respond.

Now to get onto the topic of this transmission.
Sadly, I personally cannot help you out here. The Union and the Commune might have had a backstory, but to be quite honest I don't know about any of that. This is not my field of expertise, and as such all I can do is forward this to someone who might know more than me.

This is mainly sent to show you that we have not forgotten you, altough it might have seemed like such.

Franz Rousse

Transmission terminated...

RE: To: The Syndicate Leagues - The Syndicate Leagues - 03-15-2019

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: GfQwEPd.gif]
Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei

Incoming Transmission
[Image: t4wyEVc.png]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: Bassam Hussaini
From: Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei, on behalf of the Free Peoples of Bering.
Subject: Stormclouds on the rain.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[Image: ZzmBegq.gif]
[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: YlKSaS0.gif][Image: MJoeIL3.png]
[Image: xeOMWyu.gif]

"Mister Hussani. The Unioners have not forgotten you.

I am Corin Frei, the present Arbeitsdirektor of the Alster Union. We would be willing to do business with your organisation. Now, we understand that your beliefs are your own. We also understand that you require a large quantity of weapons, ships, and supplies.

We can provide all of these goods, in quantity. We have common enemies in the Sigma Cluster. A well-armed Commune suits our interests as much as it does yourselves. Equally, you are a source of edge-world resources, for which we can readily find buyers.

The Unioners are interested, Hussani."

You cannot cut off the tongue, of a man who speaks through his acts.
C.Frei.
Comrade Arbeiter of the Cologne system.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

RE: To: The Syndicate Leagues - Hussaini - 03-17-2019

Arbeitsdirektor Frei,

It is a distinct pleasure to hear from you. You are quite right on both points. Our beliefs are our own, and we've no intention to actively proselytize at this juncture. What we do intend to do, as you've so wisely predicted - is arm ourselves beyond our current capacity. We would like to be afforded the opportunity to purchase large batches of side arms, food supplies and any excess military-grade materials from your bases. Our entrance into the Sigma Cluster is sure to 'ruffle some feathers', so to speak, and we would like to ensure we are well armed and supplied for this undertaking.

The Gas Miners Guild and all the other corporate interests in the region grow fat from its riches, and we are inclined to skim off the top of any shipments that we may run into. The surplus from any so retrieved goods we could transfer to you. But our trade relationship need not remain so one-dimensional for too long.

Indeed, as you might be aware, we have exclusive access to some highly unexplored and exotic markets. With a trade licence, your goods could penetrate such markets very easily, by way of our intermediary. And some very interesting goods from that market, could find their way into your hands in return. But more on that later, once all the details are worked out.

Baby steps for now, however. Once we establish steady supply lines, and our ships learn how to navigate the regional hazards undisturbed; We will be back with so much more.

If you had something specific that you needed from us, feel free to ask so we could prepare beforehand. Until then.

stream-end

RE: To: The Syndicate Leagues - The Syndicate Leagues - 03-17-2019

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Incoming Transmission

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

"You work fast."

"We have access to a market with no direct line to edge world product. Gallia. A vast, untapped region of space. Gallia is becoming as dependent on Cardamine as the Gauls are hooking the Rheinland nation on nox."

[Image: Davos_Base.jpg]

"We are interested in opening up a market for Liquid Cardamine within the Zurich system. It is more convenient to store for transportation and smuggling than pre-packaged herb. We have established a distribution hub in the system. Very few know of its existence. We need a product, to counteract the pressure of the corse. "

"Cardamine, in a strength beyond anything seen on Gallia's streets, will be that niche product."

"Provide us with a vial of Liquid Cardamiine, and we will see about establishing a market for your services."

C.Frei.

Transmission Complete

Signal lost.

RE: To: The Syndicate Leagues - Hussaini - 03-28-2019

Arbeitsdirektor,

I am told the sample is now in the hands of your men. I am entirely certain the quality of the substance is up to expectations and, I think an explanation of the situation is in order.

Our...partners were initially reluctant to proceed with this, as their perceived value of the liquid goes far beyond the commercial. And even with their consent to this arrangement, the supply will have to remain radically short. If we are to carry this forward, it'd be good if we set aside any dreams of quickly flooding the market and putting all of Gallia under the influence. For now, that is - as this is a problem that we will work hard on solving in the near future.

As it is now; A quota of a hundred kilograms has been allotted for export to your bases. An amount that has some room for growth over the coming months, but not too much. And in light of such limited resources - I think the price and the target audience of the product should be adjusted accordingly. Far be it for me to instruct you on how to run your establishment - but consider the appetites of the gallic profligate nobility. I think the rarity and exclusiveness might just be something that will...tickle their palate.

Oh, and, before I forget. Our partners expect some fresh and rare resources from your domestic black market to reach their hands on a return trip. A little starting gift even, is sure to go a long way in ensuring our operation is not only successful - but continues throughout the unforeseen future.

stream-end

RE: To: The Syndicate Leagues - The Syndicate Leagues - 03-30-2019

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Incoming Transmission

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

"I understand."

"Fortunately, I would not agree with killing our clients. That is not how you make money in this business. Direct consumption of liquid cardamine would take the life of the user and would undermine demand. We will dilute the sample with harmless saline. It will still be much more addictive than it would conventionally be."

"We are acquiring more cardamine from the Cuactroce Cartel. They are young and ready to prove themselves - if a little too aggressive in negotiations. Between your samples and theirs, we will have a valuable market available."

"If your suppliers require aid in the production of cardamine, the Union has access to industrial maceration equipment and carbon-chiller pressure stress chambers that are conventionally used in the production of exotic carbon parts. Chemically, they would permit an efficient transfer of Cardamine plant matter into liquid cardamine, assuming cardamine follows the same concepts as other psychoactive plants, of course. We would be willing to provide your 'sources' with such equipment, should they wish to increase the efficiency of Liquid cardamine production."

"Everything benefits from automation. Especially the drug trade."

UN-FDS EF-287 Agricultural Biomass Macerator

Originally designed for Hamburg's largest breweries, the FDS EF Biomass macerator was originally designed for the rapid breakdown of brewing grains into more efficiently processed product for a cleaner, lower-impurity alcohol. Extensive layoffs within Klein-Paltier Farms following its forced acquisition by SynthCorp lead to the open-source release of most of the company's proprietary designs, most of which have found their way into Underworld reproduction by the technically-minded Unioner movement for the more efficient processing of the organisation's scant organic resources. Unioner modifications to the macerator's original design documents have made the equipment an invaluable component of the aquacultural feeder units for Unioner spacecraft life support systems. The addition of a cryocooler unit into the crusher's internal workings has allowed the unit to break down biomass in a dry, cold, low-humidity environment. The device may be able to increase the product density of floritic cardamine to liquified cardamine by an entire order of magnitude.
[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: wHsCvWK.jpg?2][Image: MJoeIL3.png]

C.Frei.

Transmission Complete

Signal lost.

RE: To: The Syndicate Leagues - Hussaini - 03-31-2019

I applaud your foresight, Arbeitsdirektor. This machinery has the potential to solve our problems. With a few slight modifications, naturally. I will forward the specifications to the relevant parties, and see if the solution is as straightforward as you suggest.

This cartel you've mentioned. Their name doesn't match anything relevant in our data base, other than some minimal references to the existence of such an entity. They must be rather new players on the scene. Something worth investigating judging by the sheer volume of Cardamine that you infer them to be in possession of. Pieces fall into place on their own, it seems.

I will contact you once the situation has developed.

stream-end