Discovery Gaming Community
Maltese Opposition Army - Faction Information and Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Maltese Opposition Army - Faction Information and Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=167645)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Maltese Opposition Army - Faction Information and Feedback - Karita - 01-27-2019

Many potential allies will be pretty put off by the cardamine use/selling/funding the economy on it. How do you intend to reconcile that? Just friendly curiosity. Big Grin

RE: Maltese Opposition Army - Faction Information and Feedback - Gardarik - 01-27-2019

In Coalition we are on very good terms with revolutionary Corsairs and have a lot of ethnic Corsairs in our own ranks. Thus, we will be happy to be on good terms with you as well. SCEC as scientists might RP with you to provide the labs for manufacturing stabiline or something in that direction to counter possible shortage of Cardamine.

RE: Maltese Opposition Army - Faction Information and Feedback - The Maltese Opposition Army - 01-27-2019

G'day gents!
Thank you for all the positive and ... other feedback on the info page. Now let's get to answering questions.

Quote:I have one question: What's your stance on nomads?

Big blue squid boys. We ran into them a couple of times so far, as long as they don't bother us we don't bother them. Our interactions always resulted in quality RP and some human philosophy Tongue.

Quote:Nice concept, It could create a new sight, and hopefully more activity for OC

Yes, Outcast space lacks activity. As you said. Hopefully this will generate some activity.

Quote:Also looking forward to interacting with you guys ingame. Still got my concept floating around the northern Omicrons, and I'd love to see potential cooperation between like-minded ideals.

We also look forward to interacting with people. So far our patrols in Omicron Alpha have been us RPing with Each other.

Quote: I've said it before and I'll say it again. I just don't see how a Maltese rebellion would work if all it would take for the loyalists of Malta to quell your rebellion would be to just exile you and deprive you of cardamine.

I really think it would be nicer to see more factions adhering to their vanilla lore and being sensible about things rather than trying to be so different and just coming across as a "Mary Sue" faction. Which is the exact vibe I'm getting from this. Good guys doing good things for good reasons.

I ultimately think this is the wrong kind of activity for the Outcasts and I have no hope in the concept. I commend your creativity, but there's a sea of rebel and reformist factions spread across the various regions and the concept itself is starting to become generic and rather bland. This doesn't feel any different than all the others, it's just Maltese in origin.

I wish you luck but I just don't see this going anywhere meaningful.

That is an opinion and a half. In some points I agree. In some not at all.

Quote:Many potential allies will be pretty put off by the cardamine use/selling/funding the economy on it. How do you intend to reconcile that? Just friendly curiosity.
So far neither CR neither APS found a problem with it. But the economy of the MOA doesn't depend on Cardi at all.

Quote: In Coalition we are on very good terms with revolutionary Corsairs and have a lot of ethnic Corsairs in our own ranks. Thus, we will be happy to be on good terms with you as well. SCEC as scientists might RP with you to provide the labs for manufacturing stabiline or something in that direction to counter possible shortage of Cardamine.

This could also be the answer to the above question.

Thanks to all off you who bothered to read the write up and comment on it. <3

RE: Maltese Opposition Army - Faction Information and Feedback - TheShooter36 - 01-27-2019

Here is an info post. CR does not hate Cardamine blindly. We just hate Outcasts for slavery and forced use of cardamine on them. CR also have Cardamine users and that is why we do not concern ourselves with Cardamine users.

RE: Maltese Opposition Army - Faction Information and Feedback - Voronsky - 01-28-2019

Your write up has presented quite a fascinating group. I would like to definitely RP with you guys at some time! Best of luck to the progression of your group and idea.

RE: Maltese Opposition Army - Faction Information and Feedback - The Maltese Opposition Army - 01-28-2019

(01-28-2019, 03:11 AM)Voronsky Wrote: Your write up has presented quite a fascinating group. I would like to definitely RP with you guys at some time! Best of luck to the progression of your group and idea.

Thank you!

RE: Maltese Opposition Army - Faction Information and Feedback - Fordm - 01-28-2019

What about indie outcasts? Do you hate them, neutral? What if, they don't want to join or support your cause but they won't stand in your way either?

RE: Maltese Opposition Army - Faction Information and Feedback - Laz - 01-28-2019

A.) Have you ever heard of line breaks or do you lack knowledge on their usage?
B.) What Reeves said.

RE: Maltese Opposition Army - Faction Information and Feedback - The Maltese Opposition Army - 01-28-2019

(01-28-2019, 07:05 PM)Fordm Wrote: What about indie outcasts? Do you hate them, neutral? What if, they don't want to join or support your cause but they won't stand in your way either?

Good question. We don't necessarily hate indies if they don't show any direct hostility towards us. If you don't support us, fine. We won't like you but we won't hate you either. If you don't stand in our way, it's fine. If you show direct support to the NC we will be hostile towards you and you will be shot if necessary. We aren't naturally hostile to anyone (expect NC :3) <3

RE: Maltese Opposition Army - Faction Information and Feedback - ~Chio - 01-28-2019

I like idea of Maltese Opposition Army, it has a great potential. I hope it will extend inRP, also bring some good RP with it. I wish you best of luck.