Discovery Gaming Community
To: Apostatas - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Apostatas (/showthread.php?tid=167649)

To: Apostatas - Neraxon - 01-26-2019

Incoming Transmission...

[Image: doGxgWY.jpg][Image: FVlTTsG.jpg]

loading data...

...data recieved...

opening file...

ΣnςrƴρťıΩN: ΛΣŜ-256
Date: 23. 01. 826 A.S.
To: The Apostatas
From: Mary Annelise Dross, Sirius Coalition Expeditionary Corps
Subject: Status update

Privjet,

We didn't heard of each other lately, I would like to know how tha Apostatas are doing.

Regards,

Attachments: None

For Sirius,
into the Shadows, to shine with bright.

Signed,
Mary Annelise Dross,
Sirius Coalition Expeditionary Corps

...Transmission closed

RE: To: Apostatas - Commander Crucible - 01-31-2019

[Image: AxFCZT0.png]

¿Es esto una broma o estoy siendo tratado por el que condenó a nuestro gran líder Alexander Córdoba?
Mary Ann Dross, I never thought I would've had to address you again after the Sigma exodus. Are the SCEC aware of your past I wonder, seeing as they had you of all people within the coalition hail us.

To answer your query,
Doctor Belov is aware of our status. My thanks go out to the pilots of the coalition.

To you Dross,
Es una maldita vergüenza que no podamos encontrarnos en el campo de la guerra como enemigos. Ruego que la SCEC haya tomado una decisión sensata para tenerte con ellos.

Sinceramente,
Lanzo Walker
General de Ejército

[Image: 50px-Spain-Army-OF-9.svg.png]

[Image: leLEkBz.png]

RE: To: Apostatas - Neraxon - 01-31-2019

Incoming Transmission...

[Image: doGxgWY.jpg][Image: FVlTTsG.jpg]

loading data...

...data recieved...

opening file...

ΣnςrƴρťıΩN: ΛΣŜ-256
Date: 31. 01. 826 A.S.
To: General of Army, Lanzo Walker
From: Mary Annelise Dross, Sirius Coalition Expeditionary Corps
Subject: Status update

Privjet,

Please be so kind and if you want to use my full name use it. It is not Mary Ann Dross, i personaly find it insulting and wouldn't do such a thing to someone else.

Oh sure they know my past and you see even if personal matter was involved in banning you from the Corsairs, right now I am obedientand and will follow my orders like I did at that time. And I already fought side by side with your Soldiers without hiding who I am. So it took you a while and since you realised it now you are angry ? Let me put it like this, you will not find me on the other side of your weapons unless you provoke it. But don't let my past with the Apostatas hurt your relations with the Coalition. Many tried to kill me, yet they failed. It would be stupid to give all up only to catch someone you can't catch.

I am looking forward, to fight by the side of the Apostatas under the banner of the Coalition in the future.

Since Belovs and my interrests are diffrent, I would like to know if any strange events did happen lately, suspicious Ships, Transport convoys, things like that.

Regards,

Attachments: None

For Sirius,
into the Shadows, to shine with bright.

Signed,
Mary Annelise Dross,
Sirius Coalition Expeditionary Corps

...Transmission closed