Discovery Gaming Community
[Concluded] Trade Event: Winter Has Come - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Official (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=550)
+----- Forum: Event Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=274)
+----- Thread: [Concluded] Trade Event: Winter Has Come (/showthread.php?tid=167939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Trade Event: Winter Has Come - Lythrilux - 02-10-2019

In the reflection of the roleplay/developments proceeding to it, the sides to this event are kind of confusing tbh.

RE: Trade Event: Winter Has Come - Durandal - 02-10-2019

Slightly interested in how people would react if someone were to make a Corsair character who pirated migrant transports because he viewed them as traitors/cowards. Asking for uh... for a friend, really!

>_>
<_<

RE: Trade Event: Winter Has Come - LaWey - 02-10-2019

(02-10-2019, 01:15 PM)Durandal Wrote: Slightly interested in how people would react if someone were to make a Corsair character who pirated migrant transports because he viewed them as traitors/cowards. Asking for uh... for a friend, really!

>_>
<_<

Because all support of Gran Canaria Corsairs resistance, according to this event, builded by zoners smuggling flow, obstructing their flow will violate Empire Law.

Could be considered by this i mean, because Elders decided fight for Gran Canaria inRP.
Quote:16. Transport of Food Rations, Luxury Food, Synth Paste, Fertilizers, Pharmaceuticals or other useful materials to Corsair bases (especially Planet Crete) by allied, friendly or neutral vessels is to be encouraged.
Corsairs must not pirate transports bringing these goods to Corsair bases. (kos/hostiles should be destroyed)

16.b) Useful materials include but are not limited to raw or processed metals (including scrap metal), all types of fuel, vital supplies for space stations or battleships (Oxygen, Water, etc), ship components, electronic components, weapons or weapon components, ammo, consumer goods, etc. (kos/hostiles should be destroyed)

RE: Trade Event: Winter Has Come - Durandal - 02-10-2019

Oh sure and I think the [TBH] and what have you would be well within their rights to shoot such a character for it, but, personal interests and all. Just because the governing body says something doesn't mean all its populace is gonna think/act that way.

RE: Trade Event: Winter Has Come - Major. - 02-10-2019

Happy hauling, enjoy the sweet cash flow.

RE: Trade Event: Winter Has Come - LaWey - 02-10-2019

(02-10-2019, 01:26 PM)Durandal Wrote: Oh sure and I think the [TBH] and what have you would be well within their rights to shoot such a character for it, but, personal interests and all. Just because the governing body says something doesn't mean all its populace is gonna think/act that way.

Uh...well, there need true mucho haire muchachos response i guess.

RE: Trade Event: Winter Has Come - Thyrzul - 02-10-2019

(02-10-2019, 01:15 PM)Durandal Wrote: Slightly interested in how people would react if someone were to make a Corsair character who pirated migrant transports because he viewed them as traitors/cowards. Asking for uh... for a friend, really!

>_>
<_<

Why not view them as food shipments?

RE: Trade Event: Winter Has Come - Lusitano - 02-10-2019

(02-10-2019, 01:02 PM)Anton Okunev Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 12:50 PM)Lusitano Wrote: also why a coalition, that are supposed to be friends, should block a zoner shipo, for example, carrying equip that comes from a zoner base? how hard can it be to just say .... why?
Because its just not said straight, but its supposed, that all parties understand about dual-use nature of this components, and they dont want encourage uncontrolling traffic of them.
Regarding of other, People's Republic is still authoritarian state, so Premier, and Field Marshall decide much.
Field Marshall decided stick to Sydney Accords spirit and prohibit this trade.
Looking on increasing of uncontrolled traffic, Premier suspended zoners visas in Omega-52 (Yes, inRP, look for Border Control Thread)
This is not means, that everybody in Coalition agree with this, but due of authoritarian nature of People's Republic, they should obey.

I explain this things for you, cos seems, zoners just dont track about what happens around them, even while its all discussed absolutely openly in discords for months, and already played out in different RP.

ahh finally someone really explain something Smile no i don't track all stuff, because i have more things to do and i can read all stuff, but some of what i read ... at least i thought some neutrality but ok Smile

(02-10-2019, 01:14 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: In the reflection of the roleplay/developments proceeding to it, the sides to this event are kind of confusing tbh.

yep!!!

RE: Trade Event: Winter Has Come - Lusitano - 02-10-2019

>_>
<_<

that could be possible!!! and even in history that happend many times!!

RE: Trade Event: Winter Has Come - Pepe - 02-10-2019

(02-10-2019, 01:26 PM)Durandal Wrote: Oh sure and I think the [TBH] and what have you would be well within their rights to shoot such a character for it, but, personal interests and all. Just because the governing body says something doesn't mean all its populace is gonna think/act that way.

In it's gloriousness, Empire already gave birth to a whole faction you can use to do whatever you want opposite to main Corsair stream. They are mucho respected Apostatas (that we mucho hate just inRP) and I can recommend you to their ranks as el good amigo and fair player any time.

However, using Corsair char for undertaking CoE interests would be a badly plotted RP imho. That RP would be good only if your true interest is getting your char to modern Cretan underground prison facility, my senor Justino.

Every Spartan is helping smugglers to bring as much components as possible to Gran Canaria and turning blind eye to ones saving refugees. My char, for example, gave his innocent hairy macho body to mucho grande Nomad ship to play tickling with it, only to distract el glowing beast from harassing smugglers.