Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Zoners of Corfu Base and the Pygar Colonization Effort - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Zoners of Corfu Base and the Pygar Colonization Effort (/showthread.php?tid=167950)

To: The Zoners of Corfu Base and the Pygar Colonization Effort - Vulkhard Muller - 02-09-2019

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: A life line:.

[Image: Rick_zps428d2b13.jpg]
Historically Junkers and Zoners have shared a close relationship. With the current Exodus from Omega 49 on the heels of Bretonia's imperialist expansion we have made an effort to aid in the movement of refugees. Additionally we are extending an offer to aid in gathering resources for construction on Pygar. Industrial materials, Manifolds Premium Scrap even. What ever you need we are more then willing to help supply. The Zoners have helped us in the past and its time for us to return the favor.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

RE: To: The Zoners of Corfu Base and the Pygar Colonization Effort - Aazalot - 02-10-2019

[Image: 4048707_orig.jpg?169]
[Image: FeggPeY.png?1]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Jerard Voncloud
* Subject: Material Aid
* Priority : 5

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Mr Tiltman
My name is Jerard Voncloud, i represent the Zoner Initiative, our group although newly formed is for the moment taking the lead of building the Colony on Pygar.
Any and all assistance you can render would be more then welcome, we are still in the initial stages of getting a work force together and other such details so having a supplier of Materials already willing to aid us is a great step for the project.

Of course the areas around Theta are home to many factions, so you will need to deal with your diplomatic standings and access yourselves. We cannot afford to have people gunning for us because of who we accept help from. Let me know exactly what is it you can offer and i will ensure the right people know about it and can organise with you.

Jerard Voncloud - Zoner Initiative - Administrator for Livadia Shipyard

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

RE: To: The Zoners of Corfu Base and the Pygar Colonization Effort - Doc Holliday - 02-10-2019

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Rick Tiltman

Greetings, Arbiter,

My history with the Junker Congress goes back a long, long way. One of your predecessors, Jack Crowe, became a good friend of mine and we did a lot of work together. I will not forget that. I would like for that work to continue.
My part in the colonization effort is to ensure the health and welfare of those who reside on Pygar and for those who help us make it a home. That would include the Junker Congress.

That said, I need to build a medical facility on the planet. Your help would be most appreciated. I do not have a list of what is needed but I will, to start, need building materials to construct the facility itself. With your help, this would become possible.
Once I know what is needed, I will forward a list. Can I count on you for this?

Thank you,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Founder, Med Force Enterprises
Member of the Zoner Consensus