Discovery Gaming Community
To: Forlorn, VonCloud, Daniel French & Alistair Berrington - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Forlorn, VonCloud, Daniel French & Alistair Berrington (/showthread.php?tid=167972)

To: Forlorn, VonCloud, Daniel French & Alistair Berrington - BAF Admiralty Board - 02-11-2019

[Image: V10xmHo.png]

Aforementioned parties

A report by Lieutenant Vincent Greene regarding events in Omega-49 yesterday has just come through. It has been decided that, given your sudden alliance with members of The Brotherhood and assault upon Her Majesties Armed Forces and members of the BPA, you are no long welcome within Bretonian borders.

Vice Admiral E. Steiner
Carrier Warwick
Bretonian Armed Forces

RE: To: Forlorn, VonCloud, Daniel French & Alistair Berrington - Yaoquizque - 02-11-2019

[Image: 7jyS0we.png]

Good evening, Admiral Steiner.
Glad to see you fine and well!

I'm afraid this is a terrible misunderstanding. We didn't mean to shoot your forces in Omega 49 system. All this was merely a pleasant exchange of innocent and almost harmless fireworks. Everyone likes fireworks, right?

Now I understand the fine Lieutenant Greene may have freaked out and over reacted when the aforementioned fireworks surrounded his ship due to some unfortunate miscalculation.
Please accept our apologies for that.

By the way, Steiner-san. May I humbly inquire on the pertinence of that decision to.. Well... Outlaw us? Isn't that a bit extreme? And furthermore, isn't your Great House facing its darkest hour?
Thinking of it, I'm not sure making more enemies is the way to go... What do you think?

As for Forlorn, we would naturally be pleased to still assist you against that little Gallic invasion you're enjoying... For a price.
I'm sure we could be useful.

Your faithful servant,
Sanada Junko.

RE: To: Forlorn, VonCloud, Daniel French & Alistair Berrington - BAF Admiralty Board - 02-12-2019

[Image: V10xmHo.png]

Sanada Junko

I do not have time for stupidity or veiled threats madam. You were observed shooting Bretonian vessels, which by definition makes you outlaws and therefore we see no reason to tolerate you within this house. I am also lead to believe that it was you very nature, that of a mercenary, that has resulted in this statement being issued.

In answer to your question: No, I believe it perfectly reasonable to outlaw those who shoot us.

Vice Admiral E. Steiner
Carrier Warwick
Bretonian Armed Forces

RE: To: Forlorn, VonCloud, Daniel French & Alistair Berrington - Gen - 02-12-2019

TRANSMISSION RECEIVED

Sender ID: Troy Augustin, Forlorn Hope
Recipient ID: Bretonia Admiralty Board
Subject: Regarding your decision

[Image: KVBBE2L.png]

Admiral Steiner,

I'd tell you that Sanada is usually a very sweet and harmless girl, but I'd be lying. She might have shot down one of your relatives recently, and I hope the result was not too serious. We have no ill feelings towards you and your family -- same for the men and women under your command.

Either way, your decision was expected and we acknowledge it. But we want it to be known that though we accepted payment from those pirates to cover the expenses of our engagement with you, our intention was simply to punish you for your aggression upon peaceful and defenseless people.

Hopefully you'll not become what you fight.

Troy Augustin
Acting Knight Captain

END OF TRANSMISSION