Discovery Gaming Community
Message to my Dear Friend, Sapphire Raven. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Message to my Dear Friend, Sapphire Raven. (/showthread.php?tid=168140)

Message to my Dear Friend, Sapphire Raven. - True Elders - 02-18-2019

[Image: IxzDoLp.png]

Hello Miss Raven.

I deeply hope that your situation has improved since we last spoke, and your mind is not troubled any longer.

This message is being sent to you because now I am in need of your help. My old ship that I have been using for my pilgrimages has broken down, the result of a critical engine failure. I seek to replace those engines with a new set and I have heard some very good work about the ones produced by your organization.

A light transport engine would suffice for this old Raba. Thank you.

RE: Message to my Dear Friend, Sapphire Raven. - True Elders - 02-22-2019

Re-transmitting...

RE: Message to my Dear Friend, Sapphire Raven. - Kauket - 02-23-2019

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

[Image: H6YWpNb.png]

»COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
»ENCRYPTION: Secure

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Salutations.

I cannot accurately give any details as to whether the situation has improved or not, but I will endure regardless.

It is unfortunate to hear about your ship, but the Covenant of Auxo does not officially produce any series of propulsion systems. We do however jury rig some systems and replicate others, but perhaps we can make you something that is specially fitted for your vessel? Do you desire a system optimised for a certain fuel? We can optimise for speed, efficiency or for ease of upkeep, all this is up to you.

For a price to help, our people can create something for you. Technology does cost resources.

»ENDING TRANSMISSION«

RE: Message to my Dear Friend, Sapphire Raven. - True Elders - 02-23-2019

In my type of work I believe the ionstream propulsion system would work best. And I have seen ships equipped with these under the AXI series designation.

As for the payment, money and other material possessions is something which I do not possess. I can ask and find some if you want but I believe I can offer you my services. I hear something interesting, perhaps I can pass it on to you?

Think about it.

RE: Message to my Dear Friend, Sapphire Raven. - Kauket - 02-24-2019

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

[Image: H6YWpNb.png]

»COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
»ENCRYPTION: Secure

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Again. We do not officially produce any engine systems. We can rig up something for you based off any existing engine systems, such as MOX, H-Fuel, whatever.

As for the compensation... That will depend, will your knowledge truly outvalue the physical needs for materials? What do you have to offer?

»ENDING TRANSMISSION«

RE: Message to my Dear Friend, Sapphire Raven. - True Elders - 02-28-2019

Thank you for your assistance but I no longer require it.

I have sent three Seekers to find and procure what I was looking for. The First, a young smuggler and captain of Illegal.Operation, The Second, the cocky mercenary Adam Moretti and The Third, the persistent and greedy captain of Blaze1506.

The first two failed in their mission but the last one persisted and finally found it before delivering it to me.

May the Light guide your steps.