Discovery Gaming Community
To: Crayter Republic || From: 5th Fleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Crayter Republic || From: 5th Fleet (/showthread.php?tid=168316)

To: Crayter Republic || From: 5th Fleet - DarkTails - 02-28-2019

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Unbreakable
Origin: Battlecruiser Miasma, California
ID: Vice Admiral Miles Prower
Subject: Securing Bretonia's lifeline

Crayter Military representative,

I'm reaching out to you in coordination with the Bretonian Armed Forces of our intentions to secure Cortez and re-establish uninterrupted supply lines with Bretonia. As it stands, Liberty Taskforce 7, consisting of several Liberty warships spearheaded by Battleships Alma and Yukons forces will assault the Gallic taskforce present in Cortez. We have inquired about Bretonia's ability to aid with Battleship Harlow and her taskforce, and would like to inquire if the Crayter Military has any assets to spare in this operation.

If you have questions, concerns or inquires of this planned operations, please reach out.

Vice Admiral Miles Prower
5th Fleet, Liberty Navy

RE: To: Crayter Republic || From: 5th Fleet - Spectre - 02-28-2019

[Image: TlVOy2F.png]

Vice Admiral Prower,

I am Trevor Westbrook, an Admiral with the Crayter Military.

We've received your transmission, and with the growing desperation from both sides, some more drastic than others, we're more than willing to help see this operation through. While most of our forces are deployed to the fronts in both the Tau systems and New London, the jump corridor through from the prior to Coronado allows us a welcome amount of maneuverability.
We will convene further to determine exactly what we can dedicate to this assault, but rest assured that the Crayter Republic will gladly join in on the turkey shoot.

Expect to hear more soon.

For those we left behind.

Trevor Westbrook
Admiral
Crayter Military Command

RE: To: Crayter Republic || From: 5th Fleet - DarkTails - 02-28-2019

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Unbreakable
Origin: Battlecruiser Miasma, California
ID: Admiral Miles Prower
Subject: Appreciation

Admiral Westbrook,

We appreciate that our friends are able to contribute to this operation. Bretonia aswell has expressed interest and asked about our plans to keep the system after we've seized it. To keep you in the loop, I'll relay what I've given to Bretonia:

Following the operation, Yukon and her forces will remain in the system as a vanguard to ensure Gallic raiders do not interrupt this line. As for our home front, recon and tactical assessments put Battlegroup Caraossone in too vulnerably positioned, being under supplied and more or less without any direct support from Gallic supply lines to laaunch any meaningful operations against the garrison in California. Nonetheless we plan to have a contingent Carrier taskforce protect our rear led by Carrier Enterprise to ensure Gallia doesn't get any smart moves or think of slipping off while we're not looking. If this tactical assessment changes, we are not against deploying one of our home defence fleets to the system should the need arise.

If you have additional concerns or questions, please reach out and ask.

Admiral Miles Prower
5th Fleet, Liberty Navy

RE: To: Crayter Republic || From: 5th Fleet - Spectre - 02-28-2019

[Image: TlVOy2F.png]

Admiral Prower,

An operation of this scale will indeed require a good amount of planning to go off without a hitch. If your intelligence is correct, and the Carcassonne is neutralized in this conflict, then tearing at the Bethany will be child's play.

Given all that's occurring on the New London and Tau fronts, I can divert Dreadnought Agamemnon, as well as some other warships, to aid in this assault, herself and the Eris coming off successful engagements from the north. In addition, Battlegroup Olympia is also in a position to take part in this. No doubt that the Royalists will not suspect our strength from Coronado so suddenly.

Once she's gone, I will suspect a counter-attack from the Royalists, likely in the form of Carcassonne or perhaps reinforcements from the north, though I doubt that flatbread will make it out of that field in time to get here. With Cortez secured for the alliance, we'll need to draw up further plans of action. Possibly a two pronged assault into their own supply lines.
We will see.

Keep us abreast of the situation, Admiral. We'll have our forces ready to strike when the time comes. If anything comes up, we will notify.

For those we left behind.

Trevor Westbrook
Admiral
Crayter Military Command