Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane Hackers Fr: Agent Hudson, SIS - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane Hackers Fr: Agent Hudson, SIS (/showthread.php?tid=168381)

To: Lane Hackers Fr: Agent Hudson, SIS - JonasHudson - 03-04-2019

***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....execute additional security encryption....
....connection established......

[Image: jonas3.png]

[To]: Lane Hackers
[From]: Jonas Hudson, SIS
[Subject]: Spyglass Network Access
[Encryption]: Medium

Greetings Lane Hackers Leadership,

To introduce myself, my name is Jonas Hudson, and I work for Bretonia's Secret Intelligence Service. As far as I know our organization hasn't had much official contact with yours in some time, if ever. I'm hoping to test the possibility of a relationship, and a deal between our organizations, at least pertainting to the issue of the Gallic menace. The Lane Hackers are now long revered for their cyber warfare inginuity and technical expertise. That is something Bretonia could use more of at this critical time in our battle with Gallia.

I'm hoping the Lane Hackers might be willing to ease relations to a more neutral stance in the near future. I'm unaware of any direct conflicts between us. As Gallia stretches farther into the colonies, areas we know were well known to Hackers are now heavily effected by Gallia's war path. If we could be able to make port at your bases, we would have more safe places to hide. That helps us, and in turn, that helps all of those who oppose Gallia.

More importantly, is that the Intelligence Service badly needs an advantage over Gallia in the form of information gathering. We are aware of your Spyglass Network, the module in Magellan, and generally how the system works. I have heard of the Minified Spyglass Scanner that uses it, and of a more compact scanner device called a Spyglass Network Scanner, both manufactured by the your organization, but must admit I am not aware of the difference. I heard they supposedly have better range than average scanners in use by small craft. I've scanned a few ships with them in passing but only got partial data. I am hoping to secure permission to make use of at least one of these types of scanners for myself, and greater access for the rest of the SIS. On top of purchasing the equipment from you, I'm also prepared to wire you 100 million S.C. to ensure that the deal is profitable on your end. Also, in turn, we can offer aid in many forms, let me know what you might be in need of, and we can try to accomodate.

If you would like to meet me in space to discuss this futher, just let me know and I'll make for a neutral port, preferably a Freelancer station like Barrier Gate. I appreciate your consideration of this, regardless of your descision.

Standing by,

Agent Hudson

Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[Image: 2qamo8z.png]
....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***

RE: To: Lane Hackers Fr: Agent Hudson, SIS - Vesper L. - 03-05-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Vesper.Lynd.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 134c.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Greetings, agent.

My name's Lynd, and i will be your contact for this matter.

Let us avoid unnecessary lyrics.

First, and foremost – it surprises me that an agent of the Bretonian Intelliegnce Service did not bother to take his time and familiarise himself with the current state of affairs between the SIS and the Lane Hackers. But worry not, i will give you an insight of the previous discussion between my colleagues and SIS.

Samura in breach of the Leeds embargo.

Second. Concerning your interest in the Spyglass scanner. It is, indeed, far superior compared to anything you might find on the modern Sirius markets, however, it under no circumstances will be used on any other vessels but ones belonging to the Lane Hackers. Minified scanner, on the contrary, possesses the same top-notch hardware components while being widely available throughout the grey market.
Should you still be considering to obtain the designated equipment – a necessary sum will be discussed, as well as the date, time and place when and where you would pick it up.

Third. The Gauls. I am in full understanding of your concern, agent, however, i have a special gift of insight for you: a read-only access to our latest directive related to the current situation on the fronts. It's containment will speak for itself.

As a conclusion: keep in mind, agent, that you are sniffing around our bases at your own risk. You found one of them, that proves you to be relatively capable.
But i should strongly suggest against such endeavours in the future, especially if you are going to wave the fact that you've been there before our noses.
Bretonia naturally has a paragraph in it's Charter of Interstellar law covering such areas and installations; Bretonia naturally doesn't appreciate outsiders wandering around these places.
Naturally, The Lane Hackers are equally protective about our hideouts and want no outsiders around them.

I hope i won't need to repeat myself.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Lane Hackers Fr: Agent Hudson, SIS - JonasHudson - 03-05-2019

***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....

Greetings Lynd,

Thank you for the promp reply on the matter. I was unaware of any prior talks, but I am glad to see that there already has been communication between our organizations. I won't push for anything further as it seems you are content with things as they are, and we do appreciate your moves to avoid hostilities with us. We will certainly continue to do the same.

I also thank you for explaining a bit about the equipment in question, that does help clarify bit of the mystery around them. The inquirey into this tech and the Network was done on my own individual accord. We have no interest in invading your operations, and instead see it as an impressive feat. It was seeing the scanners on other ships in passing that lead me to try to find a Lane Hacker ship to make contact with first. However it took no major probing to pick up the node as I approached the Cortez jumphole from the direction of the Manchester Jumpgate. But I give my assurance that I'll divert around the area when in the system from now on and will advise the rest of our agents to do the same.

If we can't get access to Spyglass Scanners that is regrettable, but I'll still try that Minified version. However if it is openly available, I'll simply get to work finding one on the grey market right away. Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Agent Jonas Hudson

....signal cut....

RE: To: Lane Hackers Fr: Agent Hudson, SIS - Vesper L. - 03-05-2019

...Deceiver.Vesper.Lynd.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 134a.png][Image: 3.png]

Mr. Hudson,

Obtaining the aforementioned scanner from the grey market is always a gamble – the probability of running into an outdated version is quite high, this might cause compability issues and general instability in the work of the scanner array.
The Lane Hackers, on the contrary, are ready to provide you with one of the recently manufactured samples with the latest software and hardware improvements.
Due to the presence of the latest software and hardware, however, it will additionally cost you twenty five million Standart Credits along with the common scanner price of 250 (two hundred and fifty million) credits.

How does that sound?

RE: To: Lane Hackers Fr: Agent Hudson, SIS - JonasHudson - 03-05-2019

***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....

Thanks for your offer Lynd. But the war has us economizing as much as possible these days. I was hoping a lump some would entice your HQ to allow our agents clearance to land on a Hackers base themselves and purchase the equipment on their own time. But I understand if you don't want us near your bases. Having said that, I'll have to take my chance on an older piece for now. But if after a short trial it seems to enhance my operation, I'll recommend to the SIS that we purchase a few more. For that, we'll be interested in paying extra for freshly built scanners.

Unfortunately I have been forced re-deploy on short notice. After I get confirmation from my HQ, I'll make contact about a bulk transfer, if you'll still be open to doing business.

Regards,

Agent Jonas Hudson

....signal cut....

RE: To: Lane Hackers Fr: Agent Hudson, SIS - Maximillian Largo - 03-06-2019

...Deceiver.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74a.png][Image: 3.png]

Greetings, agent Hudson.

I'll quickly introduce myself: Deciver Maximillian Largo, Lane Hackers Inner Circle, and a colleague of miss Lynd.

Due to her being unavailable to continue the deal regarding your bulk purchase of Minified Spyglass Scanners, I decided to oversee it personally.

If you're still interested, we can provide the SIS with a number of top-of-the-line, fully functional and performancing scanners freshly assembled and with the latest top-notch software and hardware, like miss Lynd pointed out...for a just price, yes?
Depending on the number of scanners you require for deployment, we ask 250 (two hundred and fifty) million credits + 25 (twentyfive) million credits for software, hardware and assembly for every piece you require.

And if you might thing to obtain those for a cheaper price on the grey market, don't, reason being that most of the so-called Minified Spyglass Scanners found on the grey markets around Sirius are often malfunctioning, outdated, souped-up Scanners used on mostly all ships around Sirius - labeled as 'Minified Spyglass Scanners' to increase sales - or, if worse - even petty bootleg 'versions' of the original one.
If you seek quality, functionality and maximum performance on the field without let-downs, the original one is the way, Agent - trust my word. Also, my deal stands.

I'll await your answer on this.

Salutations.
[Image: Okf48ju.png]