Discovery Gaming Community
To Lane Hackers LH~ and IMG // CIS ENCRYPTION Alpha-Romeo 7 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Lane Hackers LH~ and IMG // CIS ENCRYPTION Alpha-Romeo 7 (/showthread.php?tid=168459)

To Lane Hackers LH~ and IMG // CIS ENCRYPTION Alpha-Romeo 7 - Agent Bravo - 03-06-2019

[Image: Uu-Js-Iz-J-1.png]

Greetings honoured representatives of Lane Hackers.

I am Agent Zeta, CIS Overseer.

As you may know, a declaration of war was signed by Crayter Republic against the IMG, based on a military analysis of the situation. In the name of CIS we apologize for the time it took us to take action but most of our operatives were hugely involved in another operation.

Mister Xander actions caused some alarms on our bases and we had to dispatch our CIS troops to deal with this treachery. As our beloved president said in the Sirius Communique and as you all know, we have a lot of Bretonians within our Nation and some of them harboured strong Bretonian feelings and they felt it necessary to engage the Republic on this warpath, using their position of power.

Some of you are not aware but within our Republic, the CIS can overrule any decision taken that affects the Republic and this is what we've done. We are still investigating as to how deep this "Bretonian Ultranationalists" goes within our Republic but suffice to say that it went as deep to affect big parts of a Battlegroup and almost an entire Ground division at least. As I stated, we are still looking into this but to make sure that any of those elements are trying something like this, we have declared a "State Of Necessity" within our Borders and arrested the government. At the moment, we, CIS are looking over all the matters that takes hold in our Republic. This will be the state of affairs until a new Government is formed and is checked by us, using new procedures to ensure the loyalty towards the Crayterian Nation.

We have cancelled the call to arms within the Republic and the mobilization of troops, moving CIS operatives to each Armed Forces element and Fleet, trying to ensure that they would do what have been instructed. However, mister Xander, mister Atreides, Marshall of Planetary Defense and some others managed to escape before we could secure the Admiralty and the PDF HQ, and they are now aboard the Olympia. The bad news, however, is not stopping here, as a few more units decided to join Olympia and headed towards the Omega sector, to aid Bretonia Forces in their takeover.

Therefore, in the light of this open and defiant act, the Crayter Republic is declaring the Olympia and its sister ships outlawed from the Republic and they have been marked by Order 86. We ask our allies to check on the ship IFF and if is not wearing the right identification or are engaged in any operations within the Omega 3 system,are free to engage them at will.

At the moment, we request your support to clean the mess mister Xander provoked, and by support I ask for a bit of patience and time. To show our intentions and that we have sent a similar message to the IMG, we invited them to support our request in this transmission.

If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us using normal means of communication and one of our Agents will pick the call.

Thank you.

Agent Zeta, out.

RE: To Lane Hackers LH~ and IMG // CIS ENCRYPTION Alpha-Romeo 7 - Wolfgang Weisen - 03-08-2019

..hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Fixer.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.attachment...

(03-06-2019, 11:54 PM)Wolfgang Weisen Wrote:
[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 66WOzop.png]
[Image: 105.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

It is wonderful to hear that the government of Crayter Republic finally took over and stopped this madness started by their Admirals.

However considering that the Battlegroup Olympia is still at large, our taskforce continues patrolling the high orbit of Pecos. All Crayter traffic is closely monitored and if we identify any rebels, the Lane Hackers will engage in electronic warfare until the targets are atomically disgronified and molecularly dissoluted.

I would also like to attach the following transmission, as more proof of their nefarious schemes.

...uploading.attachment...
To: Lane Hackers and National Council | From: ADM Xander

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To Lane Hackers LH~ and IMG // CIS ENCRYPTION Alpha-Romeo 7 - Agent Bravo - 03-13-2019

[Image: Uu-Js-Iz-J-1.png]

Greetings honoured representatives of Lane Hackers.

I am Agent Zeta, CIS Overseer.

We would like to inquire you about the diplomatic standing of the Lane Hackers towards the Kingdom of Gallia. It occurred to us just recently that we haven't discussed matters related to the Kingdom yet. Depending on your response, however, we might have something you would also find interesting

RE: To Lane Hackers LH~ and IMG // CIS ENCRYPTION Alpha-Romeo 7 - Wolfgang Weisen - 04-04-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

My apologies Zeta.

I was waiting for a response from the IMG first which never came so your question totally slipped my mind. Perhaps it is the old age catching up with me.

Anyway, I am not sure why this is even a question. The Lane Hackers from the very beginning have unequivocally opposed the Kingdom of Gallia and it is currently the Lane Hackers' primary focus against military targets, operations against LN or BAF are miniscule compared to those against GRN.

I hope that answers your question. Needless to say, I am very interested in hearing your proposition.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...