Discovery Gaming Community
To: The League of Hyperspace Peoples. Subject: Skulduggery. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The League of Hyperspace Peoples. Subject: Skulduggery. (/showthread.php?tid=168514)

To: The League of Hyperspace Peoples. Subject: Skulduggery. - The Syndicate Leagues - 03-09-2019

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: GfQwEPd.gif]
Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei

Incoming Transmission
[Image: t4wyEVc.png]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: THP
From: Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei, on behalf of the Free Peoples of Bering.
Subject: Emancipation Now

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[Image: ZzmBegq.gif]
[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: YlKSaS0.gif][Image: MJoeIL3.png]
[Image: xeOMWyu.gif]

"My brothers - it's been too long."

"The Union's developed in-space repair methods that will be a vast contribution to our shared shipyard project. In a normal time, we'd hand them to you free of charge, but they're linked to sensitive projects and black-contracts. I'll have to stick my neck out to get them filed."

"We want to make a deal. It involves spinning up the jump drives of two bricks directly from the docking gantries of Alster Shipyard, breaking seventeen separate federal laws, whilst half the Union mimics firing at at you with armed torpedoes, in full view of the entire federal police."

"Now are you in, or are you in?"

You cannot cut off the tongue, of a man who speaks through his acts.
C.Frei.
Comrade Arbeiter of the Cologne system.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

RE: To: The League of Hyperspace Peoples. Subject: Skulduggery. - Praxor23 - 03-13-2019

[Image: Tn89icn.png]

ID: Anton Naiose Tordai - THP|
Recipient: Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei - UN|
Subject: Skulduggery (Re.)
Encryption: Moderate

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[TRANSMISSION BEGIN]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Privetstviya Mr Frei.

Now let me begin by saying I am all for doing deals and I am also very aware of the multitudinous catches, strings and conditions such arrangements come with, but let me be frank in saying that even I was not expecting such a catch when the League entered into negotiations with the Alster Union to start this little project of ours.

I will admit a good contingent of my Merchant Captains would very well get a kick out of flaunting their complete and utter disregard for Rheinland's legal codex straight in the face of the local law enforcement agencies. I however am more than a little hesitant to put my assets right in the sights of the Chancellor's firing line, so I will finish with this.

What are you planning?

~Anton Naiose Tordai
The League : Senior Staff

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[TRANSMISSION END]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------