Discovery Gaming Community
>>: Lane Hacker Professorship - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: >>: Lane Hacker Professorship (/showthread.php?tid=168752)

>>: Lane Hacker Professorship - Wesker - 03-14-2019

[Image: 3rzsRve.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Generalmajor Annabelle M. Heinrich
Recipient: LH~ Professorship
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Rennovations

Priority: High
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Professors,

It seems it's necessary for me to directly address you, I am contacting you all about applying upgrades and renovations to the Army's Scan-Surveillance technology. This would be applicable for it's major war units and modular installations in the Omegas and Dresden, such as installations like Wolfsburg, or Vogtland. To our knowledge, you possess the best scanning technology in Sirius, surpassing even that of house intelligence agencies - or at least to our knowledge. The S.O.A will be spearheading the effort, funding will be handled by us directly.

We'd be interested to invest in and develop authentic scan-surveillance hardware to better equip ourselves on our many fronts surrounded by natural barriers that work in part against us. Nebulae and asteroid fields impact our current models to a sometimes costly extent, and we believe you'd be able to help us fix this.

You may already be aware but we are currently engaged in a new front in Omega-3, this has brewed about a serious need for hastily action. We aren't expecting to be shoved in front of your agenda, but time is of the essence. Should you agree to help us, I will relay the comm to the S.O.A Direktor Anna Kreutzer, the S.O.A is a special operations and logistics division of the Army and is well respected among the Volksrevolution. They speak with my support.

Direktor Kreutzer will take over, not in disrespect or to show that I'm unwilling to cooperate. But I am very much needed elsewhere as a result of the recent set of events in Omega-3.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]

RE: >>: Lane Hacker Professorship - Brutus Clay - 03-15-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Brutus.Clay.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: kTjMZIp.png][Image: 6.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 40.png]

Esteemed Generalmajor, I am Brutus Clay, Associate Professor of the Lane Hackers.

Let me first express how glad I am to hear that the Armee chose to stand by the IMG against the Bretonian tyrannical greed. With the help of your forces there might yet still be a chance of saving Aland and the Guild's other assets in Omega-3.

I must then remind the Armee of a certain unfinished business. Am I to understand by your lack of response that you no longer need our help regarding the situation in Dresden?

As for the subject of your request: You have heard correctly, our Spyglass scanner technology is famous all over the Sector, and for good reason. Thanks to it, and our unwavering professionalism, no corporation or government entity can honestly say it rests easy at night. However, its direct use outside of Lane Hacker ships is, as far as we've tested, impossible without extensive modification of said ship.
There are other options that might satisfy you, however. If you are not looking for a ship scanner solution but rather a static scanning and surveillance device linked to a station, we do once again have what you need, in the form of our Spyglass nodes. The only problem would be the requirements for such an installation. Spyglass nodes represent the very pinnacle of our, and a fortiori the whole of Sirius' active sensor technology, and we cannot simply hand it over, as much as we would like to help our allies in the Armee. As a matter of fact, we have never deployed that technology to anywhere but one of our bases, with one notable exception, that is the Battlegroup Harmony on Marshall Station. Even if that weren't the case, the requirements of Spyglass technology are quite severe.

On top of the expected monetary and perhaps even technological exchanges that would pay for the construction and deployment of a node, any prospective buyer would have to implement a shared encryption key. In layman's terms this means the Lane Hacker inner circle of Professors would have complete and unfettered access to all the internal and outward communications made on the entire comms network the Spyglass node is attached to, from the date of its construction forward. There are several reasons for this: firstly, that is an integral part of the Spyglass design and without it, it cannot function as such; and secondly, to be frank, it is the only way we can make sure it is used in our best interests, and not against them.

I understand this is quite a demanding condition. If you find it too demanding, you or Direktor Kreutzer are more than welcome to make another offer.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: >>: Lane Hacker Professorship - Dino - 03-26-2019

[Image: vUOqYg6.gif]

Sender: Anna Kreutzer
Recipient: Associate Professor Brutus Clay
Source: ᚲᚨᚱᚱᛁᛖᚱ ᚤᚷᚷᛞᚱᚨᛋᛁᛚ
Subject: ᚨ ᚠᚱᚢᛁᛏᚠᚢᛚ ᚲᛟᛟᛈᛖᚱᚨᛏᛁᛟᚾ

Kveðjur, Associate Professor.

My name is Anna Kreutzer, a Direktor of the Spezialoperationsabteilung and I have been appointed to mediate the talks between our two organisations. I have to admit that it is an honour to deal with the Lane Hackers and You in particular.

First of all, I have to apologize for the unfinished business of my predecessor. Direktor Markward did not manage to conclude all of his dealings before his departure, but I'll make sure to do so on his behalf. To answer your inquiry; No, the situation in Dresden still requires assistance from the Lane Hackers, but in a bit different form than it was originally requested. As much as the ingenious idea of Direktor Markward would solidify our presence in the system, there are certain matters that are far more urgent and should be addressed immediately. The matters I am speaking of are in regards to our defence grid. Without it, the Dresden front can turn from a flawless victory into an absolute catastrophe.

For these reasons, as Generalmajor has already mentioned, we need to develop surveillance technology that surpasses one currently in use, especially in terms of efficiency and range. As much as your offer is generous, we cannot agree to terms of usage of the Spyglass Node for numerous security reasons, ones that would require amends and further discussion beforehand, and cause nothing but setbacks and delays. The Spezialoperationsabteilung cannot afford that now. Instead, we wish to develop a surveillance system based on old Hessian designs in cooperation with experts on espionage and monitoring - The Lane Hackers. As you can expect, the system would not offer complete access to you, but your collaboration and aid would be generously repaid in some other way.

Undirritaður, Direktor
Anna Kreutzer
Spezialoperationsabteilung

ᚨᛏᛏᚨᚲᚺᛗᛖᚾᛏᛋ:

ᛈᛏᚤᛖᛏᚤᛖᚾ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]

RE: >>: Lane Hacker Professorship - Brutus Clay - 03-28-2019

...Professor.Brutus.Clay.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: kTjMZIp.png][Image: 6.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 40.png]

Direktor Kreutzer, the honor is mine.

We did not expect you to agree to the aforementioned conditions, truth be told. Still, we are more than willing to help our allies. Just understand that anything we engineer together will not be as powerful as an actual Spyglass node. It should be more than enough to meet your needs, however.

Now, these old Hessian designs you speak of... I trust they are at least a robust platform? I have no personal experience with them, but if I were to venture a guess, I would say they are based on older long-range mining scanner arrays that were used for evaluating asteroid density. If that's the case, range is not the issue, although we will need to re-calibrate them, and of course replace most of the hardware.

Forgive my rambling. We are ready to cooperate with you. How can we help?

RE: >>: Lane Hacker Professorship - Yoshida - 04-05-2019

...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

I think there has been some sort of misunderstanding.

Mr Clay wanted to speak with the Director of the much vaunted and elite division of the Red Hessians but instead an underage lady contacted us. Probably that explains why we didn't receive a reply back so far, despite the urgency of your request.

Regardless, due to recent actions by the Red Hessian Army in our neighboring Hamburg system we cannot consider them at the moment as a reliable partner and we cannot trust the organization's word. Subsequently this scan-surveillance technological upgrade cannot proceed.

RE: >>: Lane Hacker Professorship - Wesker - 04-05-2019

[Image: DzlDFhE.gif]

Recipient: Professor Yoshida

Subject: Hamburg.

Hello professor,

Pardon me if the communication is a bit low-quality, and if my appearance is a bit off. I'm sending this from an uncomfortable setting on the front lines of Omega-5 since Direktor Kreutzer is now facing a Corsair onslaught and you've decided not to take her seriously.

To my knowledge, professor, Hamburg is Rheinland territory. Now, if I'm not mistaken, Lane Hackers field of active operations all around ends at the Rheinland border. What I'm getting at here professor is that what happens in Rheinland, between organizations based in Rheinland - tends to stay in Rheinland and nearly always holds no effect against organizations operate completely outside of it. Unless of course, your collaboration with one of the said groups depends on its well being in Rheinland. But that certainly could not be the case as the Union has several other holdings in Rheinland.

UNLESS, our actions against the Union disturb you. I don't think a respectable individual such as yourself -who is very well knowledgeable of the destructive capability we employ on our enemies- would be intimidated by the Volksrevolution issuing justice for the multiple times the Union has betrayed and thrown our name through the mud. No, that would be ridiculous.

The Volksrevolution has gone to great lengths to stand by those it calls its allies, after all, who are we if not loyal to those we call friends? Though some of them may have been quite clear for some time, the Volksrevolution has never held the diplomatic stances of the Lane Hackers with other entities (including those considered hostile us) against them. It is not our place to press the diplomatic stances of organizations that live quite far from our own territory against them. Your stance with the Union is your own, we have never held it against you despite the multiple times they've betrayed us and aligned themselves with entities considered enemies by both you and I. We expect the same in return, but believe it or not I'm not entirely what the masses claim I am. So perhaps it's best I left you with our side of the situation, we do of course, value the cooperation of the Lane Hackers. It would be shameful to see such a fruitful partnership diminish due to the Union's ability to cry wolf.

Ever since they begun openly cooperating in field operations with the Corsairs against the Volksrevolution -in Dresden (our home) and elsewhere at that- the Union was stripped of any quick chance for re-inclusion into the groups we considered "friends". Would you allow Coalition the same opportunity if they wronged you in your homes? Well, we did - believe it or not. The effort for retaliation against the Union was headed by none other then the underage and former Brigadegenerale Kreutzer, in which the Corsair populous was wiped from one of their major holdings in southern Rheinland. It should've ended there, but we made the mistake of incorporating them into our fold yet again afterwards, foolishly thinking they had learned from their mistakes. After being included in a major operation to Liberate Dresden at the time, the Union disclosed the very plan and its contents to third parties. News quickly circulated to me, Volksrevolution lives were at risk, and we returned the favor yet again for their betrayal. Since then they've sought to call a state of non-aggression to which we accepted for the time being.

So you see, the Union was never an ally of the Volksrevolution, not since their repeated betrayal of our trust. While I would've certainly preferred to be more formal about our real narrative, I and the Volksrevolution do not have the luxury of deciding when, where, and how we want to go about something when we have very real enemies looking to destroy our homes and way of life. The Union deserved far more then what was given, and if it were possible I would have provided them with what we consider a fitting scenario for their betrayal.

We've gone to extreme lengths to ensure the protection of those we call allies. We were flushed into a situation of "betraying" the Bretonian armed forces to defend the IMG. Actions which if I can recall from this very communication, were endorsed by professor Clay. Destroying one of their warships, and employing the work of our most lethal SOA squadron to defend Aland shipyard wave after wave of fleet onslaughts - all under the command of our underage Direktor. The effort may have failed in the end, it's quite difficult for even our most talented squadron to resist an entire house fleet, but the effort was applauded by many of those we call allies and friends.

I have thrown all of this unbiased third party footage disclosed to me onto this transmission because as I said earlier - I do value our cooperation. I have also thrown all of this unbiased third party footage disclosed to me onto this transmission because if you could not gather it from longest voice-message I've ever sent - I've had my fill with the Union and Corsairs. The Corsair collaboration may not hold any significance to you, but it most certainly does to me and my people. So as you look to dismember years of fruitful partner ship on the basis of what the Union considers "betrayal", do take the time to review our case in this conflict. We understand your stance with the Coalition is one that will likely never reach a happy-medium, we respect your decision to oppose them and work with the Union on your terms within your territory. Your stances are your own, please respect ours as well within our territory.

In the event you re-consider your decision. I will re-forward this transmission to Direktor Kreutzer and it will continue as fast as we can. Until then, I have to ensure everything we have built doesn't fall at the hands of these filthy Corsairs.

Incase you were wondering, I'm thirty seven years old. Even if it were an insult, I would appreciate to know I look younger.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...

RE: >>: Lane Hacker Professorship - Yoshida - 04-10-2019

...uploading.data...

I don't know if you look younger than thirty seven my Generalmajor. That would be a very subjective opinion to state and I am a man who deals with certainties and facts. However it would be objective to state that you are a very stunning and appealing woman whether you are twenty seven or fifty seven, worthy of being the greatest female warlord Rheinland has ever seen.

It is also very surprising to hear that even teenagers can lead the Red Hessian Army's most elite formations, I cannot but applaud you for giving a chance to everyone.

As for the matter at hand, you are correct. Rheinland matters do not concern the Lane Hackers and we do not wish to involve ourselves in your internal politics. This also has nothing to do with the Unioners being on your receiving end. The issue is that the Red Hessian Army agreed and fought and bled side by side with another entity and after you won, you turned your guns on them against every norm of decency. It has also come to my attention that following the Bretonian annexation of Planet Gran Canaria, Major Stefan Weiss negotiated a Non-Aggression Pact with the Kingdom of Bretonia which was violated with the surprise attack on Gwent.

Subsequently you cannot ask me to send my men in the deep Omegas and expect them to be safe from the hands of Coalition agents or Corsair savages. Or that the Lane Hackers will be fully compensated for their work. It would require the Red Hessian Army to have a certain level of reliability which it currently does not have.

Miss Heinrich there is an individual in the Unioners named Corin Frei. He is a scum of the lowest kind, a vile man with a rapist's face. A self-declared philosopher and unemployed poet who is a closet fascist and toasts drinks on Rheinland's Imperial past. This drunkard is now the Elect-Lead of the Unioners after you decapitated most of their leadership. One may wonder how the Unioners elected a man who lost 50% of their installations to lead them again. The answer is of course that this was a sham election with Corin Frei butchering and intimidating any rivals. You are speaking of Unioner treason and if you are right I expect this dog named Corin Frei to be behind this. If you have any official commitments from the Unioners about disassociating themselves with the Corsairs I would like to see them and it may help us re-evaluate our decision. Otherwise Unioner association with the Corsairs may be an unfortunate event but it does not constitute a "betrayal" as you claim.

RE: >>: Lane Hacker Professorship - Wesker - 04-11-2019

[Image: DzlDFhE.gif]

Recipient: Professor Yoshida

Subject: New Reputation?

Hello again professor, thank you for taking my end into consideration,

I see you've been in contact with the Bretonians, and the Union. While you may believe our norms for trust are out the window, allow me to reassure this is far from the case when it comes to our friends, formal business partners, and allies - as I have made my case on previously.

The information you have received from the Bretonians is both correct and incorrect at the same time. The Non Agression pact and trade embargo made before the events of Gran Canaria and there was no formal treaty. I encourage you to make the very transmission made available to you by the Bretonians, as you will see in that very transmission there were disputes on territory claims that remained unfinished. In fact, perhaps I could send you it myself incase you have not seen it word for word, perks of the position. So you see, it might still jog your conscience a bit, but there is a very real difference between the corporate fueled house of Bretonia - where an alliance would quite literally go against much of what we stand for. And then the Lane Hackers, where both a trade embargo and formal treaty was made. The actions of the Bretonians at Gran Canaria were denounced by myself publicly, if I might add.

But this is all but one giant excuse to you in regards to our actions against the Bretonians just weeks later. As I stressed earlier, Professor, we were forced to choose between a long term ally and business partner (sound familiar to anyone else?) and a house entity representing and acting against everything we have stood for. We stood by our allies and sacrificed lives for them when we knew full what the situation would likely come down to. Have you ever been put in such a position professor? Have you ever been flushed into a position of choosing between the blood of your allies, or an entity you only recently agreed to stop attacking for a single mutual goal? There's of course, no offence meant if you haven't, I'm simply trying to relay our situation a bit better. But as I have stressed before, we have been loyal to our allies and friends in the most dire times of need, we have considered the Lane Hackers as such after years of support. Just as we have for years, we will continue to if you agree to move forward.

If the pitiful comments of the Bretonians, who massacred our friends, massacred civilians on Canaria, killed transports leaving with innocent refugees, who have become the very thing they are fighting. If their comments on our actions truly disturb you more than theirs, well then... I apologize that we needed to smear our image to support one of our most loyal allies in a time of need.

As for the Unioners, you'll be interested to hear that the order to "betray" them at that time and place (and I won't lie, it did not disturb me) came from another ally of ours on site. I can blame the Coalition all I want, but I don't think that would do either of us much good would it? So I'll be straightforward, the Union had what was coming to them - tenfold. If you wish to avoid ending up in a situation like them (which as I've assured you are currently not) I suggest you refrain from doing everything they have done to put themselves at the top of my personal shitlist. You're right, and put bluntly in this regard, I don't care if I appear like a monster for making them all bleed. No one, not you, not Premier Selim, gets to spill my people's blood in my home "alongside" Rheinland's greatest enemy. Backtrack on my trust, betray us again to the same end as before, and then play the victim card when they finally have a taste of what it's like to be on the opposite side. The Union can afford to betray us, collaborate with the Corsair Empire in Rheinland and go against everything they claim to stand for. Yet, when we've had enough of it and choose an opportune time to make them suffer for it, suddenly our image is in question. The more I hear myself talk on this issue, the less remorse I feel. Don't stab us in the back in our home repeatedly and you won't have to worry about anything when you come through our neck of the woods, that's fair enough, no?

Our "reliability" to those who haven't committed atrocities against us and our allies has been spotless. Of course, that would be different if you were conspiring against us, but I don't think that's the case at all - is it?

I don't need you to consider anything along the lines of cooperation with the Corsair Empire against my people, in my home - betrayal. The fact will always remain among that masses that it is, you are the only sympathizer I have heard from for their defeat, Professor. And it is, professor, the Union has claimed that they stand for the people of Rheinland on multiple occasions, they stood with us before they began bending over to the Corsairs. As you've stated as well, their leader even toasts to a movement that will see Rheinland's military might gone within a matter of months.

That being said.

The Union was, in that very transmission I sent earlier, held to the standard that they would cooperate against the Corsair Empire. They accepted, and yet here we are now. The collaboration against the Corsair Empire was less direct, but that was done to ensure the element of surprise in our later operation - which Frei later foiled.

Speaking of which I am most familiar with the man who has set up "important" meetings to which he did not attend. The man who has threatened my people with extermination after selling out plans which he was included in to better his group's image. I am well aware of what Corin Frei is and I have every intention of having him join his dead traitors in Hamburg. I won't make a compromise on this, perhaps the next person in line for leadership won't live up to the actions of such a fool.

I once again, hope you reconsider your decision to the benefit of both our parties.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...

RE: >>: Lane Hacker Professorship - Yoshida - 04-14-2019

...uploading.data...

Generalmajor.

After reviewing the evidence you have provided us, it appears you are correct. The Unioners still owed 250,000,000 SC for hostilities to cease which they never paid. The Bretonian matter on the other hand is more ambiguous. Based on the communication you provided us it appears it was never ratified though it was de facto honored from both sides.

Thank you for your help Ms Heinrich and putting this matter to rest. I will not address your remarks about conspiring against you, as I believe our conviction to loyalty and the truth speaks on its own. Furthermore, it appears that the self-declared friend of the Lane Hackers, Corin Frei, tried to mislead us with talks about betrayal. I will need to have a word with him about it at some point, but not immediately since his people are still mourning.

The scan-surveillance technological upgrade will proceed as planned. Miss Kreutzer can contact us for the specifics.