Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms (/showthread.php?tid=168762)

RE: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms - Raphael Drake - 12-17-2020

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144f.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 13w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Good evening colleagues and Professors.

I will keep this brief. Yesterday in the Colorado system while I was assisting the Liberty Rogues with a raid on the trade-lanes around Planet Denver I saw something very disturbing. It appears that our allies from the Order share their technology with our enemy the Liberty Navy. The vessel with the callsign "5th|R&D-Hellcat-3 appeared to be a "Bastet" Order Very Heavy Fighter. While I already discovered a secret alliance between the Order and the 5th Navy fleet months ago I did not expect them to share their technology with them so lightly and the Navy not to field it so irresponsible in front of everyone. Currently, I cannot say anything useful about how and when the Liberty Navy acquired the mentioned vessel or if there is more than just Order fighters in this research squadron. I will attach the link from my previous report and the visual evidence of the "Bastet" Order Very Heavy Fighter.

This is all for now.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms - Mr.Ling - 02-17-2021

...Deceiver.Mr.Ling.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 138a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10i.png][Image: 20i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Good day.

During a little leisure flight, I received a distress call from an Insurgency capitol ship, titled INS-Anchorage. We met right outside the Jump Gate to California in New York, and there I was greeted by the sight of two Liberty Navy ships and a bounty hunter. The targets were 46th|Delta-10, 46th|Patrick-Benson[R], and Flash_Sentry. I recognized one of them, that Flash one. A bounty hunter that had the audacity to insult me on a similar flight that happened earlier. Our newest initiate Goldfinger made an appearance at that time, and we defended the Insurgency ship. A short while into the fight, the Rogue's LR-Michael,Pierce arrived, cutting off the Navy's reinforcements of 46th|Yuki.Sinon. I took the opportunity in the ensuing dogfight to settle my score with the trash-talking Bounty Hunter. I've also recovered Goldfinger's escape pod, but he did get one of them on his own. I got good hopes for him. Pierce made a decent explosive finish to his battle with the navy, so I picked him up too. Both of them have been delivered to Alcatraz Depot. I'd like to add the execution of that hunter to my count of Deadliness. I'm contemplating doing more research into this 46th. They seem to be over-armed and undertrained, but I feel that actually taking them seriously will cause harm to my brain cells. Inform me if this is a course of action that the professorship advises.

Of less importance, a message was relayed to me by Cinnabar, an outer circle member. He said that a pilot titled Ghods wanted to relay a message about an Indianapolis. The only Ghods I know is my brother, and he's not the talkative type. Either way, I'll leave the audio logs in this message.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms - Mr.Ling - 02-17-2021

...uploading.data...

Good afternoon.

The story begins earlier today, after the skirmish around the California gate. I was a little curious about what, other than organized rebellion, the Insurgency ship was being targeted for. After taking a peek at a few transports near West Point, and the trajectory of one [*USI*]Allegheny[VP], I concluded that I needed information on the Liberty Dreadnaught currently moored on West Point. To this end, I went searching up my little grapevine, and found information about a ship engine inspector that would be traveling by police armored transport in about 6-10 minutes from that time. I decided to monitor the local traffic, including a police ship named Police_Pirate_Killer, at which point a familiar ship, namely the Liberty Navy ship 46th|Yuki.Sinon, showed up and inquired my business. I promptly told them in no uncertain terms where to stick it. This may or may not have been provocative, because the Navy ship proceeded to engage me. I handled this easily, which prompted the Police ship to take the lane to Manhattan. With my way clear, I captured the inspector, who currently resides on Cochrane Base. I intend to interrogate later. I'd like the destruction of Yuki's ship to be added to my Deadliness count, and perhaps the terrified fleeing of the Police ship to be counted as Humiliation. I've run multiple EMPs over the captured target, all electronic devices he possessed, including a personal locator and a handheld device with tracking software, are permanently disabled. He disappeared from the universe, if you know what I mean. If I find anything from this man, I'll let you know.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms - "Goldfinger" - 02-17-2021

...Initiate.Goldfinger.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: square-portrait-hacker.png][Image: 1.png]

Good evening.

Providing assistance to Mr. Ling yesterday surely did not end all too nicely for this 'Rhino' I currently pilot but a bit of convincing work made Alcatraz' engineers hurry up.
Took the patched up beauty for a ride earlier today, first through the Badlands and Buffalo, then to the tradelanes towards the Texas Jumpgate.
There I had the doubtful pleasure of encountering two Liberty vessels, an 'Avenger' fightercraft and a 'Defiant' Gunboat. Upon closer inspection, both vessels turned out to work for the Liberty Security Force despite the fightercraft flashing Liberty Navy transponders and the Gunboat outright civilian ones. Both vessels also transmitted standard civilian ID codes upon scans next to the LSF ones. If I did not know it any better, I would say they were planning to go on an incognito mission.
My suspicion feels justified over the fact that they tried to execute me without even a mere "Hello".
This unfortunate fools did not expect a 'Rhino' to put up that much resistance, I bet. I swiftly took down the fightercraft and fooled around with the Gunboat until I felt that they understood not to mess with me in the future. A real shame this 'Rhino' lacks the combat capabilities to take down a Gunboat.

Regardless, I suppose the successful destruction of this weird "lawful" authority vessel can be counted towards the Determination criteria. Relevant attachments below.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms - "Goldfinger" - 02-19-2021

...Operative.Goldfinger.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 165a.png][Image: 2.png]

Good evening.

First of all, I would like to report a small endeavor together with an Outcast Gunboat Captain and his trustworthy "MNS-Accordion", a Tridente-class. We caught us an Universal vessel, callsign Sabertooth, carrying Helium at the Pennsylvania Jumpgate in New York. A bit of bartering and the rookie of a Bison Captain left with no spare cash at all left. A good million credits were wired to me, the Outcast received his share. That is todays first claim for Ruthlessness.

Today I had the pleasure of getting to know a rather interesting individual belonging to Universal Shippings too, the Captain of the [*USI*]Nashville[M]. This unlucky fella was caught by me at the trade-lane down the Texas Jumpgate in New York. His vessel was empty, yet we engaged into a lengthy discussion. At the end I could barter a deal of 21.000.000 credits with the sole condition being that all our vessels - read you lot here - leave [*USI*] vessels to themselves for exactly twenty-four hours counting by when I received the cash. I expect you to honor this deal as I see a significantly high probability that this Captain can be even more useful in the future. At exactly 21:10:16 Sirian Standard Time of the 20th February 828 A.S., the deal is over and we shall hunt them down again.
During the conversation, the Captain mentioned "a little work around the Texas Sector", this seems to be adequate intel to hand over to the Liberty Rogues.
This endeavor will be my second claim for Ruthlessness today. Perhaps I will come back here later, who knows what the night brings?

RE: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms - Alice Lynch - 02-22-2021

...Initiate.Alice.Lynch.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 166b.png][Image: 1.png]

Good evening esteemed colleagues,

I'd like to share my first internal transmission within the Inner Circle. As for my status, I've recovered my strength from the escape, finding my way as an Initiate - already conducting open assignments to improve my rank. Considering I was remarkably low on credits, I've started earning cash through humble work, sometimes by stealing from weaker Xeno freighters. It wasn't an issue to adapt myself to commence smuggling and assassinations at the earliest stages. Unfortunately, I still haven't started punishing corporate swines, which's a matter of time! I had my doubts about the Dromedary regarding its performance. However, it didn't fail me. Matter the fact; it's somewhat useful for some limited missions. I've even armed it until I unlock more vital fighter lines. The main reason for these minor upgrades is defence while smuggling and encountering minor amounts of hostiles.

During my flight towards the Buffalo to resume my new smuggling habit, I confronted a Liberty Navy vessel located approximately in sector D-3 - Identification: 46th|Hideo_Black. From the looks of it, It was a well-armoured Avenger. The specific pilot in question didn't give me a lot of time to react to his "interrogation." Nonetheless, I've conducted a detailed scan {[1], [2], [3], [4], [5]} of the ship's loadout and equipment it was possessing. I'm certainly providing You the audio logs. As mention, the Navy was in a rush to eliminate me, which, in my opinion, wasn't wise. The fight itself was entertaining as I was striving to adapt to the Dromedary. There isn't anything, in particular, I can say other than how the officer was endeavouring to escape from inevitable destruction. I assume I shouldn't have expected anything better from the corrupt governments. Despite the fact he was prolonging his death, I succeeded to disable the vessel - shortly, returning my course towards the Buffalo in the Badlands, where I had previously arranged a deal to smuggle Cardamine to Magellan. Hence, according to my actions, I believe I've met the criteria for the Determination element.

That'd be it for now.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms - Mr.Ling - 03-03-2021

...uploading.data...

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Hackers of all ages, have I got some top-quality communications for you.

CLASSIFIED: The Questionable State of Auxesia.

The Group Itself

During this communication with Order Colonel Eliza Fischer, I stumbled upon the -shocking- information that our good friends Auxesia are in bed with the Nomads themsleves. While I deeply dislike that wording, it's fairly accurate. During this communication, I was directed to the fourth article of this Maltese transmission, which shows our friends getting quite close and comfortable with the nuclear squids of legend and lore. [X] [X] [X]

Their Founder

Even more shockingly, the Order redirected me to this transmission, which listed Sapphire Raven as infected. The aforementioned transmission contained a connection to this, which did, in fact, quite clearly show that she had some Nomad Ties. I was also graced with (albeit scuffed) audio logs with such things as:

Code:
[17.06.2017 19:29:35] Sapphire.Raven: Enma, I'm already infested by them to an extetn.
[17.06.2017 19:29:38] Sapphire.Raven: extent.

[17.06.2017 20:19:42] ???: Girl: I heard Raven say it loud and clear, that she's infested to an extent...I'm not deaf...
[17.06.2017 20:19:48] John.Silverstone: Well, they are, so what?

[17.06.2017 19:38:53] Enma.Loyola.: Most of the Liberty population should be exterminated, not just Amanda.
[17.06.2017 19:39:00] Sapphire.Raven: Of course.
[17.06.2017 19:39:08] Sapphire.Raven: Incompetence is a common trait here.

These little bits aren't pretty at all, you see. While maintaining a big "if", IF Saphire Raven is infected, then there's no doubt that the entire high command is as well. Given our experience with corrupt commands at home, namely the corporations and Liberty, if they have corruption at any point in the command, then all of the uncorrupted will be filtered out. I'm sure this is, to not mince words, a pretty big deal.

Side Note: Enma Loyola

While compiling this report, I noticed the name of Enma Loyola, the ever-enigmatic Maltese Don. Turns out, our friends The Order had a file on her too, but it seemed a little weaker. It seemed, really, that she was considered guilty by association, both with Sapphire Raven, and with a public post about shooting Order personnel. Nothing of extreme note, no real hard evidence, but something that caught my trained eye.

That, I do think, will be all for now. I do hope the information I've acquired will greatly assist the Professorship's strategic positions, and that this covers the Infiltration criteria. Also, with further guidance from the Professorship, I'd like to enact the use of this information for further strengthening of the Lane Hackers position in Sirius at large.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms - Franz O. - 03-03-2021

...Fixer.Franz.Oberhauser.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 141b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Greetings,

it feels good to write a internal comm after such a long time. Took me a while to remember everything.

Anyway, a few days ago I was visiting New York to refresh my knowledge and see how Liberty is continuously ruining the system.
While my patrol was most of the time relaxed, I came across a bunch of Navy pilots that decided to try their luck against our superior technology.

As expected, it didn't end well for them.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms - Spike Lester - 03-03-2021

...Deceiver.Spike.Lester.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 157b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13i.png][Image: 23i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Greetings, my friends.
It's been quite a long time since I wrote an internal comm: nevertheless, I still got it.

Recently, I was given a piece of interesting intel by Franz Oberhauser on a potential Cryer zeno relic smuggler spotted in the Badlands: intel which was successfully sold through this channel to our Outcasts friends of Hispania Imperial.

I will leave the Professorship the decision to make it - or not - eligible for the completition of the Infiltration criteria, thus opening the way to my potential promotion to Infiltrator.

It's good to be back in action, anyway.

See you in space,
Spike Lester

RE: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms - Franz O. - 03-05-2021

...Fixer.Franz.Oberhauser.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 141a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Greetings,

while I was hunting a few transports in the New York system, I witnissed a fight between the Insurgency and the Liberty Security Force. The Insurgency battlecruiser managed to land a good amount of shots on the Security Force battlecruiser which ended in a explosion of said vessel.

A few seconds later, the Navy decided to show up with a battleship and a bomber to get rid of that Insurgent. I decided to fire a few of my cruise disruptors against the Navy to give the Insurgent some space and leave, unfortunate this made them both really angry.

The bomber got attacked by me, in the meantime reinforcement of the Insurgency arrived and attacked that Navy battleship. After I managed to take down that bomber, a police officer arrived and decided to give it a try against our superior technology, all in all, he went down aswell.

I managed to capture a few guncam pictures which should finish the Deadliness career for me.