Discovery Gaming Community
To: Keeper Revenant CC: Drake Marker 1aE7-c - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Keeper Revenant CC: Drake Marker 1aE7-c (/showthread.php?tid=168848)

To: Keeper Revenant CC: Drake Marker 1aE7-c - Miaou - 03-18-2019

Freeport 11, Omicron Delta System
18, mars, 742 A.G.S

Sender: Omer Darche, Pollux.
Recipient: Keeper Revenant, Auxesia.
Topic: Follow up conversation.

Keeper Revenant,

Our previous discussion saw to some interesting exchanges of words. As planned, this shall be the route of further communication for now.

As I could gather, your organization has already started a plan to remove the unwanted from the previously mentioned sector. If possible at this time, I would like to know details, and speak on what is expected from our side as well what we can expect from yours to see this operation done smoothly and with "guarantees", as you put it.

A secondary beacon has been added to this communique to allow those I represent to speak, should they wish to comment themselves.

Omer Darche

Transmission End

RE: To: Keeper Revenant CC: Drake Marker 1aE7-c - Vendetta - 03-18-2019

[Image: xRbFO7p.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: No subject

____

Omer Darche,

I'm Keeper Leviathan. We spoke briefly during your meeting with my counterpart.

I'll be brief: The details you requested became inconsequential following a notice made by The Order to vacate the local area. We've since acknowledged their departure and intend to monitor their movement to ensure it's true. The problem has resolved itself.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Keeper Revenant CC: Drake Marker 1aE7-c - Miaou - 03-18-2019

Freeport 1, Omega-3 System
18, mars, 742 A.G.S

Sender: Omer Darche, Pollux.
Recipient: Keeper Leviathan, Auxesia.
Topic: Follow up conversation.

Keeper Leviathan,

The matter isn't resolved until their movements have been confirmed and in a location that is out of the way. Them moving from their mobile position in Inverness could define an intention to lockdown another aspect of the system, such as a jumphole connection, or related pathing in nearby systems.

We will be observing on our own. If they have an intended destination that is out of the independent worlds, we would like to know where. The Order does not like to do 'kindnesses' towards us like this and are always thinking a step ahead.

Omer Darche

Transmission End

RE: To: Keeper Revenant CC: Drake Marker 1aE7-c - Vendetta - 03-18-2019

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

____

Rest assured that I've already installed a contingency to monitor their movements and fully intend to notify you once their destination is identified. We also fully expect this to be a false flag, and will be deploying security assets in the area to ensure response time is adequate to counter any mischief on their part.

Their thought process of being one step ahead still leaves them several behind us. We are very thorough.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Keeper Revenant CC: Drake Marker 1aE7-c - Muramasa - 03-19-2019

[Image: mqoHvjA.png]
[FROM: DRAKE MARKER 1AE7-C]

Just don't kill the thrill, would you?

Being merciful may reward both of us with a second, maybe a third battleship knocking our doors down next time. But we would feel better and humane if we only had to annihilate the crewmen of a single ship, don't you think?

RE: To: Keeper Revenant CC: Drake Marker 1aE7-c - Vendetta - 03-19-2019

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

____

Patience will reward the hunters in this theater. They could be leading us to an even thicker nest of them, which we can address and confront when the time is right. Attacking now will force them to flee when they are already leaving, and ensure that they contact reinforcements. Whereas here, they're complacent to depart without issue and we can watch without risk. A false sense of security will be instilled.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED