Discovery Gaming Community
To: XA- , From: Stefan Pomerov - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: XA- , From: Stefan Pomerov (/showthread.php?tid=168873)

To: XA- , From: Stefan Pomerov - Stefan.Pomerov - 03-18-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Stefan.Pomerov.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 118b.png][Image: 2.png]

Greetings on to you The Xeno Alliance!

I am Stefan Pomerov of the Lane Hackers.
And, I am grateful on to you, Representatives of you Alliance for your continued contact with us.

My leadership has been in receipt of a message that you send unto them about.... Oh, let's call it, Non-Disclosed Merchandise.
And, with the instruction of my Leadership, I, Stefan Pomerov, will be facilitating the Arrangements, Appointment making, and last but not least the Transferring and Procurement of said 'Non-Disclosed Merchandise'.

As for now, I duly I await your reply, so I may confer with your Representative to discuss these matters further on more Classified Communications.

Until then,
Ado.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: XA- , From: Stefan Pomerov - Xeno Alliance - 03-19-2019

[Image: Dtp7iO0.gif]

> Comm ID: 'Six'
> Location: Undisclosed
> Destination ID: Stefan Pomerov
> Subject: Quid pro quo
> Priority: Phantom

Mister Pomerov.

The Commander is glad that the Hackers are still willing to maintain peaceful contact especially after the recent violation of what was meant to be an indefinite truce between our forces in the pursuit of goals more important than any of our individual agendas.

However, the Commander is currently preoccupied reprimanding the person responsible as well as putting to task dissent in our rank and file. Therefore I have been appointed as your point of contact, with the added fact that the goods in question come from me personally.

I see no reason to not respond in kind to the treatment I was given by your fellow Hackers. Thus I'm sure you will all enjoy the goods being gifted to you. However, I have a small request before we begin and I'd like to clear it up before we proceed as it directly relates to this transfer of goods.

Would you be willing to entertain this?

RE: To: XA- , From: Stefan Pomerov - Stefan.Pomerov - 03-19-2019

...uploading.data...

[Image: 118a.png][Image: 2.png]

Ah.

I can see by your transmission header that I am receiving from is "Comm ID: 'Six'."
Six what? The 'Sixth Information Kiosk'?

Do you gentleman know that your 'Information Kiosk' is set to 'Wheel and Deal'-Mode?
Because I've read the original Communique, and it states that You, The Xeno Alliance, had goods to be transferred to Us, The Lane Hackers, with no strings attached.

I'm here to facilitate that transfer. Nothing more.

If The Xeno Alliance wishes to conduct anything additional, that must be considered as 'New Business' and be thusly conducted as such at another time.

So again, I wish to speak to someone. A person whom can identify his or herself to the current business that is on the table.

Respectfully,
Stefan Pomerov

RE: To: XA- , From: Stefan Pomerov - Xeno Alliance - 03-19-2019

[Image: Dtp7iO0.gif]

> Comm ID: 'Six'
> Location: Undisclosed
> Destination ID: Stefan Pomerov
> Subject: Quid pro quo
> Priority: Phantom

Mister Pomerov.

To clarify. I was merely going to ask that you give Miss King and Miss Lynd first pick of what they'd like from the stash. I owe them a fair bit of gratitude for not taking what would have been an easy and entirely clandestine kill. So no, I had no intention of placing any actual strings on this transfer. It's just a matter of respect and courtesy.

To clarify even further, the Hackers utilise stylish aliases, perhaps it's just your theme. The Alliance gives people like me numbers. I can give you a name if that pleases you, but it would also be fake.

Since you have politely insisted that I put you in touch with someone whom can identify themselves to you and handles this directly, I will respect such insistence by patching in the transport Captain who'll be delivering the goods.

I hope this proves satisfactory.

RE: To: XA- , From: Stefan Pomerov - Stefan.Pomerov - 03-19-2019

...uploading.data...

[Image: 118a.png][Image: 2.png]

Well met Mr. Kiosk,

I can relay your sentiment at once, but nothing will be handled on that front until our business is concluded.
We reserve those matters internally.
Thusly, I can't reveal if your wishes will be fulfilled.

As for the Captain, have him or her contact me Directly.

Mr. Kiosk, I wish you well, and good flying.

Very Respectfully,
Stefan Pomerov