Discovery Gaming Community
To: Sara Wagner - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Sara Wagner (/showthread.php?tid=168883)

To: Sara Wagner - Keller - 03-19-2019

[Transmission Begins]
To: Sara Wagner
Priority: High

Enabling video-feed
[Image: cCpmCMD.gif]

[Message Begins]
Comrade Wagner.

I need someone I can trust behind me, literally. Long ago a Thor was assigned for my usage in active combat operations. With the recent chaos in Omega-3, it seems that now is the ideal time to put the ship into service.

However, there is a problem. I require a copilot. Someone whom is compatible with the way I fly. I considered my choices at length and given the adaptability you exhibited during the escape through Omega-7, I think you are the best option.

If you refuse then I won't hold it against you. But if you were to accept, it would fill me with no small amount of pride to have you seated behind and stood beside me through the following days.

I request that you consider this, but to be quick in doing so.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: To: Sara Wagner - Havok - 03-20-2019

[Image: kHyC8EQ.png]

Comrade Keller,

I am surprised that would would consider me to accompany you on this task but it fills me with pride.

I will gladly be your co-pilot on this trip. It shall allow me to "get out" and see what is going on out there eversince you found me in Stuttgart.

Let me know when and where we shall depart.

Wagner, out.

RE: To: Sara Wagner - Keller - 03-24-2019

[Transmission Begins]
To: Sara Wagner
Priority: High

Enabling video-feed
[Image: cCpmCMD.gif]

[Message Begins]
Comrade Wagner.

This is a permanent allotment. Your status as copilot when I sortie the Thor in my possession will only cease upon one or both of our deaths in service. The ship is open for your access, given your relatively fresh entry to our ranks I would personally suggest you to familiarize yourself with the controls and interfaces.

Feel free to carve notches into the handles of the left hull compartment where you sit for the kills made and a separate set on the right to keep track of the number of times we deploy together. Consider it a small representation of sentiment, to serve as reminder of how quickly time gives way and how far we've come.

You'll be responsible for weaponry controls. I'll do my best to always give you the necessary angle to connect shots, so do not miss. We can conduct a few practice runs to develop synergy, but be ready to deploy at a moment's notice. That will be all for now.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: To: Sara Wagner - Havok - 03-24-2019

[Image: GmTeltE.png]

Comrade Keller,

It would be my pleasure to be your Copilot. I shall head out to the Hangars at a later date and familiarize myself with the controls and systems of the vessel. I thank you for this opportunity.

I shall carve notches for every enemy of our cause that we have dispatched and every sortie we've flown for the Revolution. It shall become a monument to our dedication and our ways. The Vessel will be marked, known to be a vicious predator to our enemies.

Practice has never hurt anyone and I believe it be paramount to our success together to get to know how the other works and begin to synergize in the cockpit, only then will we be able to bring death to our enemies.

Wagner, out.