Discovery Gaming Community
QC - Network - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: QC - Network (/showthread.php?tid=168941)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Cádiz Cártel de Comercio de la Cardamína - Communication - Mr.Cardaminum - 04-13-2019

Incoming Message

[Image: RjFArv7.png]

Sender: SSO Diego Balenciaga
Recipient: Adelantado Augusto Escudero
Subject: Experimental Cannons

Señor Adelantado,
I am ready to report on the progress on your personal request. Experimental automatic ionic cannons for "Valladolid" have been completed. The engineers worked hard to re-align the acceleration rails to allow their durability when propelling ions. With proper positioning calibrated in a computer model and reinforced durable alloys, the rails can withstand more heat without melting, thus allowing more rapid rate of fire at the expense of the punch (as the generated ionic blast is short-timed) and a small reduction in distance of effective fire.

By no means I am engineer, I am a chemist, so in case of questions ask the engineers behind the work at Galicia stations, engineering bay 6. Los hombres wanted me to deliver the news to you as we frequently talk. I bet, if you contact them, señor Escudero, they will be pleased.

Here I attach the blueprints of the weapon should you decide to study them yourself.
[Image: bjFKxMx.jpg]

End of Message

RE: Cádiz Cártel de Comercio de la Cardamína - Communication - afkippebier - 04-18-2019

Incoming Message

[Image: 6ypCaV9.jpg]

Sender: Daguza Ecoas
Recipient: Security Division / Diplomatic Division
Subject: Recon in Tau 53 / Request fighter change

Buenos dias,
While on recon mission with senor Augusto Escudero in the Tau 53 system we encountered a samura employee and a freelancer next to a hostile base. Guncam footage from the base is in the attachements, from our observation it might be a samura base. I think this could be interesting for our kusari allies, therefore this report should be forwarded to our corporate spokesperson. Since we could use this intel to strengthen our bonds with them.
Secondly i'd like to change my ship to a HFX-F1A Falchion. I'm waiting for the approval.
Hail Malta!For the Cartel!

Recon Log

End of Message

RE: Cádiz Cártel de Comercio de la Cardamína - Communication - Mr.Cardaminum - 04-19-2019

[Image: M5peQHP.png]
Incoming Message

[Image: TAF68XL.gif]

Sender: Don Hernan Escudero
Recipient: Cartel Staff
Subject: Dragons

Señores y Señoritas,
I will be brief. Recently I read a report from a renowned hunter Pedro Himenez, that loco from Malta that hunts the wildlife all across Sirius. In his logs from 823 AS he describes a specimen of particular interest - Nuremberg dragons. This 6-10 metres agile carnivorous lizard has been terrorising the locals for decades, like other pretty hazardous to humans specimens of the local fauna, and is particularly renowned for its fast breeding and regenerative capabilities. Himenez described a case when a leg of the "Dragon" shot clean off with a laser rifle showed signs of bone, muscle, and neural tissue regeneration already after a week of the wound inflicted. Himenez could not estimate the true extent of regeneration as that specimen eventually was hunted down and killed by him. The locals who named the creature "Dragon" for its partial resemblance to mythological creature, consider it to be too difficult and costly to hunt, so Rheinlanders just eradicate them like pests with the use of napalm and aerial bombardment of Dragons' lairs., hence the properties of the specimen are known to a limited extent.

I write this with a very clear objective in mind: I want those dragons for my personal zoo in Cadiz. Perhaps, Doc Balenciaga will also find use to them in his experiments. I want the eggs and the live specimen so that we can start the breeding. Those should be a fine addition to my collection. As Himenez disappeared somewhere on Gaia in 824 AS (perhaps caught by the Gauls or Gaians), we have to rely on ourselves and our possible Rheinland contractors. I expect you to do well, and I promise you good pay for the work done. Send the mercs, do it yourself - I don't care. Just get me those dragons.

Respetuosamente,
Hernan Luis Escudero Grijalva

End of Message

RE: Cádiz Cártel de Comercio de la Cardamína - Communication - Vicente Romero - 04-21-2019

Incoming Message

[Image: 3P7CeSL.png]

Sender:
Recipient:
Subject:
Vicente Romero
CEO
Gallia operations status

Señores, we lost contact with crew of "Cartagena", which operated in Gallia sector. We still cant provide significant security coverage in this sector, and dont have much of trade contacts inside to be informed about dangers on way.

While Cartel will seek ways from this deadlock, all vessels operating within Gallia being advised to remain full attention on their safety.

End of Message

RE: Cádiz Cártel de Comercio de la Cardamína - Communication - afkippebier - 04-22-2019

Incoming Message

[Image: 6ypCaV9.jpg]

Recipient: Lander van den Brink
Subject: Hostile Base in Tau 53

Buenos dias Herr van den Brink,
as mentioned in my report Senor Escudero and I came across a possible samura base in Tau 53, i think this intel could be interesting to our kusarian allies. Well since you are better at diplomatic relations, I'll do my part forwarding you the information we came across.
While patrolling through Tau 53 we got 2 Contacts on a scanner. We approached them and we got visual confirmation that it was a samura employee and a freelancer and a hostile base nearby. While approaching them further both docked at said base. Everything important is attached.

Hail Malta!For the Cartel!

Attachements

End of Message

RE: Cádiz Cártel de Comercio de la Cardamína - Communication - Groshyr - 04-23-2019

Incoming Message

[Image: AMezbNZ.png]

Sender: Antonio de Motti
Recipient: Diego Balenciaga
Subject: "Colombia"

Doctor Balenciaga,
Taking into account the new equipment of "Colombia"(Jumpdrive Module MK-IV), I want you to arrive on the Estremadura with a team of engineers as soon as possible. We should be sure that the jump drive is safely to use and you as chemist might help us to decide, what sort of fuel provide the very best result in charge.

End of Message

RE: Cadiz Cartel - Communication Channel - Mr.Cardaminum - 04-26-2019

Incoming Message

[Image: RjFArv7.png]

Sender: SSO Diego Balenciaga
Recipient: Antonio de Motti
Subject: Test of Jump Drive

Señor de Motti,
While I surely respect you, I do not take orders from, senor. So watch your tongue unless you want to deal with vomiting for the next few weeks, I am good at that.

I could not go to Estremadura at the moment and have to stay at Galicia for now until my experiment that is far more important than your "drives" is concluded. Besides I am not an expert on Jump Drives or a tester. I have, however, informed a team of our engineers of the situation and had them dispatched. From the reports I received yesterday, the space-piercing capabilities of the jump drive are in tact and will allow it to carry out its functions without any unforeseen complications. Hence, taking into account their report, you are free to use the jump drive. I hope, Don will be pleased.

End of Message

RE: Cadiz Cartel - Communication Channel - Groshyr - 04-28-2019

Incoming Message

[Image: hX7K4tN.png]

Recipient: R&D Division
Priority: Important
Subject: Calibrations

Senors and senioritas,
Test of the newly installed jump drive module on the "Colombia" has been a success. One jump to Omicron Alpha and back to Omicron Tau gave us enough information to continue this project. According to results, we should calibrate navigation computer before we could use the jumpdrive module once again. We need physicists and a engineering team to Estremadura, where the "Colombia" is docked at the moment to make these calibrations. I hope, you could send them to us?

End of Message

RE: Cadiz Cartel - Communication Channel - afkippebier - 04-28-2019

Incoming Message

[Image: 16YxSQI.png]

Recipient: Antonio de Motti
Priority:Important RE:Calibrations

Buenos dias,
As requested I gathered some of our technical staff and brought some personally to Estramdadura.
Hopefully we'll get more positive results from it.
For Malta!For the Cartel!

End of Message

RE: Cadiz Cartel - Communication Channel - Groshyr - 04-30-2019

Incoming Message

[Image: hX7K4tN.png]

Recipient: Logistic Division
Priority: Important
Subject: Materials for the Estremadura

Senors y senioritas,
At the very moment the Estremadura base requires materials for upgrade and regular repairs. Such goods as Heat Sinks in quantity of 40,000 with paid of 2,637 credits and High Performanced Alloys in 40,000 with 2,334 credits per unit requires for base core upgrade.
To continue repairs of the station we requires Hull Segments with 699, Reinforced Alloys with 750 and Robotics Hardware with paid of 1,077 credits per unit, all in quantity of 20,000.
All materials should be delivered to our station as soon as possible.

End of Message