Discovery Gaming Community
To: Eliza Valdez - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Eliza Valdez (/showthread.php?tid=168951)

To: Eliza Valdez - t0l - 03-21-2019

[Image: YpmgffS.png]

Message Class: Video
Encryption: Not stolen from Kaze
To: Eliza Valdez

[Image: uPaO7Et.gif]

Tal Yahalom Ravis
Cold Harbor Special Projects Group
Adjunct Partner Unit, Bretonia

RE: To: Eliza Valdez - Backo - 03-21-2019

[Image: psRdlZi.png]

COMM-ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: Look who the cat dragged in
Priority: High

You still owe me 50K for that bottle of Hennessy, mr. marine man.

En servicio de Malta,
Legionario Eliza Valdez.

Attachments: None

RE: To: Eliza Valdez - t0l - 03-22-2019

Message Class: Audio/Video

Oh, I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of me drowning in all of this expensive gear.

[Image: m9UmqVQ.png]

I'm not kidding, either. I spent the rest of my contract money on a new pair of Deep Space Dynamics combat pants with integrated kneepads and like, eleven different pockets. They sit a little high and are kinda tight around my calves, so they chafe sometimes when I'm running around doing crazy operator shit, but that's the price you pay for good looks. Remember, the tighter the pants, the tighter the groupings.

I think I have a problem.

I also don't have your money. I might've had your money at some point during some time in the last couple of years, but uh, credits come and go. Me? I'm forever. I promise.

Tal Yahalom Ravis

RE: To: Eliza Valdez - Backo - 03-25-2019

[Image: psRdlZi.png]

COMM-ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: Re: Look who the cat dragged in
Priority: High

Good job, Tal! Admitting the problem is the first step after all. So is there a particular reason you're contacting me? As heartwarming as it would be to think you wanted to check up on me, I know you're not a man without ulterior motives to everything you do.

Where you've been hiding all this time, anyways? You don't look sandy enough to have been stuck on Nauru all this time.

En servicio de Malta,
Legionario Eliza Valdez.

Attachments: None

RE: To: Eliza Valdez - t0l - 04-08-2019

Message Class: Audio/Video

I dunno. I got reassigned to Gran Canaria with the rest of my team once shit started popping off, and the Zoners already had some pretty sophisticated infrastructure set up for me to send this message to you with. Am I supposed to have an "alternative motor"? Could the driving force behind this comm message just be my basic human instinct to socialize with my own kind when I'm not shooting at things? Rude of you to just ASSUME.

Also, I just wanted you to know that I probably can't and won't pay you back for the bottle of whatever. Yeah. Thanks.

Tal Yahalom Ravis