Discovery Gaming Community
To: The UN| Syndicate Leagues - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The UN| Syndicate Leagues (/showthread.php?tid=168961)

To: The UN| Syndicate Leagues - Brutus Clay - 03-22-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Brutus.Clay.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: kTjMZIp.png][Image: 6.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 40.png]

Greetings, champions of the Rheinland Unions.
I am Brutus Clay, Professor of the Lane Hackers, and I have an unusual proposition for you.

The fight for the liberation of Rheinland's workers is a hard one I'm sure, and it must be taking quite a toll on you and your pilots. Have you ever thought about broadening your horizons, all the while enjoying a bit of relaxation? And what if I told you there was a large pile of cash in it as well?

That is, in essence, the subject of this message. It has come to my attention that the Hogosha are trying to break into the snubcraft racing game, by building and operating a track in the Tottori system.
I intend to take part, and I hope at least a few of your pilots will too. This will also be a good occasion to meet in the flesh and discuss about certain matters pertaining to the future of both our organizations.

Here are the rules, as were laid out to me by the Director of the Hogosha Racing Syndicate:

I impatiently await your answer.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The UN| Syndicate Leagues - Enkidu - 03-22-2019

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: WjInFu0.gif]
G.Riehl

Incoming Transmission
[Image: YYaq0dT.gif]
Ridrrs

To: Brutus Clay.
Subject: Subject: Spaceracing.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

"I like a guy confident enough to drink on camera."

“Ya' don't need to be that impatient. Dangerous spacecraft performance tests in barely-legal deathraces is like the intersectionality of at least five seperate Unioner pastimes. Couple gambling, alcohol, and performance enhancing drugs, and you've got an earner for a few hundred mill', cash in hand.' "

"We get that you're probably pumped up about the data-crunching spacecraft-buckling morass of architectural data that is spaceracing. We are, too. It's not just rec'and'relaxtion for us. I recently did a circuit around Dublin myself - qualified to the finals."

"We're close friends of the Hogs. That racecourse is the stuff of legends."

"As for the future, you're telling us. Usually we'd keep our allies full-briefed, but this goes to the above-and-beyond. Read the news in a couple of days."

"Pleasure to be working with you, Clay. I guess you're as down-to-earth as your name."

The birdclock croaked when it saw the sun, tethered to a spring.
G.Riehl.
Esprit wings.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.
[/table][/size]