Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - ruihu908 - 08-26-2011

::::::::::::: Incoming Transmission ::::::::::::::
Callsign: semantics
Name: Macbeth
ID: 021357239

Greetings Congress Members,

I was an old [collectors] member, after the collapse of course, I've heard of this new opportunity that I could benefit from, and I'm quite sure the Congress will as well.

My name's Macbeth, I pilot a old second hand Junker Shire, armed and armoured. My history is simple, born a Junker, raised a Junker, still a Junker. Now we Junkers stick together, I don't want to be left out alone out there. And well, I'm certainly glad to see you folks if yer need a new guy, a new crew. Oh, and not to worry, I'll follow in yer laws, rules, keep my mouth shut, don't worry, I already have 'those done.

Well, be hearin' ya.

Macbeth.

:::::::::::::: Terminating Transmission ::::::::::::::

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - JunkerTown - 08-26-2011

' Wrote:*Transmission begins*

Greetings fellow brothers.

I am a former collectors , seeing as the organization has shut down i am now looking to join the congress.

Character : [collectors]thorn : I have a Tabasco habit that must be fed, if not bad things may happen. I'm a great trader, fighter, one of those all around types, very loyal and great at following orders.
I shall never leave a mate by himself, if asked to help i shall, if asked to die to protect, i shall. My loyalty is limitless, secrets are kept.

Thank you for tuning in.

Ship(S) Shire, Junker bomber, Eagle.

*End Transmission*

*****Incoming Encrypted Transmission*****
****Comms Signature: James Trenton****
***Ship Identification: .:j:.JunkerTown***
**Station: Vieques, Shipyard**
*System: Puerto Rico*
-Transmission Begins-

Greetings Thorn. We have received your transmission and thank you for your request.
Your leader speaks highly of you and I think you would be a fine addition to the Congress. Therefore I would be happy to endorse you for membership.

//Please register at the forum linked in my signature.
~Transmission ends~

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - JunkerTown - 08-26-2011

' Wrote:
::::::::::::: Incoming Transmission ::::::::::::::
Callsign: semantics
Name: Macbeth
ID: 021357239

Greetings Congress Members,

I was an old [collectors] member, after the collapse of course, I've heard of this new opportunity that I could benefit from, and I'm quite sure the Congress will as well.

My name's Macbeth, I pilot a old second hand Junker Shire, armed and armoured. My history is simple, born a Junker, raised a Junker, still a Junker. Now we Junkers stick together, I don't want to be left out alone out there. And well, I'm certainly glad to see you folks if yer need a new guy, a new crew. Oh, and not to worry, I'll follow in yer laws, rules, keep my mouth shut, don't worry, I already have 'those done.

Well, be hearin' ya.

Macbeth.

:::::::::::::: Terminating Transmission ::::::::::::::
*****Incoming Encrypted Transmission*****
****Comms Signature: James Trenton****
***Ship Identification: .:j:.JunkerTown***
**Station: Vieques, Shipyard**
*System: Puerto Rico*
Transmission Begins

Greetings Macbeth and thank you for your application. It was good meeting you at Rochester and the next round is on me. With all that is going on being out on your own isn't very safe. So I would like to endorse you for membership.

//Please register with the forum linked in my signature.

~Transmission ends~

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hawk - 08-27-2011

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

It'€™s good to bring you both into the Congress with such a distinguished background. I'€™m approving both Thorn and Macbeth for probationary membership at this time. Welcome aboard Congressmen.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - jwcoffell - 09-10-2011

Medium Priority Communication
Encryption Code: A43FHLecho-2

Greetings from Robert Joseph Ryson!

I am a business man looking to make a decent profit. I don't mind rules, as long as it doesn't inhibit the bottom line of my personal operations. To be honest I am not yet sure if this faction is right for me. I would love to come on as a 'Trial' basis.

So lets get to it. I'm sure the Congress Members are wondering what I have to offer you. Well how about three ships all dedicated under your flag sound? I am not one to play pirate in one ship and cop the other. I'm doing well enough on my own to afford three ships depending on what is needed from me at any particular moment.

Here are the names of my ladies!

Trylant: Which is a Border Worlds Transport armed to the teeth. Sure she looks pretty but things will get ugly if you don't know what you're doing! Currently your faction doesn't like my ship all that much. If I join on an official basis I will need some suggestions on how to change that.

LPI-Protectorate: I have resigned from the LPI officially. (Check the forums if you like.) So I will be
decommissioning this ship soon and will be replacing it with a fighter of some sort. The name I haven't decided yet but when I do I will of course spread the word around.

TruGreed: This will be the heavy-hitter. I'm currently looking at the Salvager. Which may actually replace the Border Worlds Transport vessel. (It's cargo space and fighting ability is nothing to gock at.)

One captain, who owns three different vessels a tailored for specific tasks. I know this could be of some use to the Junkers.

What I'm looking for:My first impression of you is that for the most part it seems you let your brothers do what they do best...and that's be themselves. I admire that. And your code of ethics is appealing too. (Protect Each other.)

What I'm looking for is a faction that communicates properly and frequently. Voice communications are a big plus with me, as it's nearly impossible to type and fight at the same time. Promotions I don't care about, but the freedom to choose my ships and it's weapons is paramount to me. (I understand the basic rules.) In LPI it seems I need approval to take a deuce. That would be all fine and dandy if they paid for a million dollar Liberator, but they didn't so frack'em.

I fly often, and I generally go with the flow. So what say you?

Ryson out.
:-:-:END TRANSMISSION:-:-:

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Venkman - 09-12-2011

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Indio - 09-23-2011

Incoming Message [ New York System 0:21]
[source Indio- Re: admin]
::: Input::::

*is this freaking thing even, yeah I see the red light what the heck does.. oh*

Junker Congress,

The names Indio one of sirius's most successful smugglers, I have a measly 200 million credit operation, but me and my small crew (aka the junk lords) want to put our efforts toward bigger projects besides being junker outlaws and general scamps.

Here is the quick bio: Grew up on Cali Minor dad was a big to do planet form exec. ex navy, me I was kicked out of liberty naval academy, for selling contraban out of my room. I decided to join DSE and sell scrap back when Pittsburgh used to buy it for 599 a ton (aah those where the days) anyway I sson found smuggling cardimine from buffalo to Manhatten, was not too bad. I joined the zoners, but was asked to leave when they found cardimine in my ship, the only group that would embrace such a bad way of life was the junkers. Most recently I served some time in fuchu but was released for a "good behavior" .

where do I sign to get this adventure started?

Please return this message in all due haste.

Thank you

* hey that was pretty good huh.. what do you mean the record, you as.... [feed killed]

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - TFinnegan - 09-23-2011

***** INCOMING TRANSMISSION *****
*** Director's Offices ***
*** Invergordon Station, Inverness ***

Top 'o th' mernin' Congressmen.
This chap Indio an' Oi go way back, we does.
Worked togevver more times n' Oi can count back when Oi were an indy Junker meself.
Nae only is th' lad a fine Junker, Oi trust 'im wif me life.
Ill turn me back on 'im. An' tha's sayin' alot.
*tosses sponsor coin on table*
An' so sure am Oi tha' he'll nae dissapoint, I'll suffer any penalty wha' 'e incurs, an' answer fer 'is actions meself.
.:j:.
Congressman Tim Finnegan
Director of Operations: Bretonia
-Coileach an Taobh Tuath-

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hawk - 09-24-2011

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Mr. Indio, Finn speaks very highly of you and I have come to trust his judgment. I am therefore approving your membership. Speak to Finn and I'€™m sure he will explain everything you need to do to complete the process.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Jefski - 11-09-2011

hello fellow junkers,

After having done a few years of scrap metalling and trading uhm all kinds of stuff through sirius in the salvager my uncle left me, its time for me to try and earn a spot in the congress. My objective here is getting even wealthier, try to help other junkers to get wealthier and build up some social contacts within the congress. Besides my salvager (Rock.A.Feller) I have a Collector to my disposal (Martin.Cueno) equiped with a mix of junker guns and some special ones I found while salvaging some old wrecks.

I hope you think I can be an asset to the congress.

Greetings,

Rock.A.Feller