Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Bruziwuzy - 10-04-2012

Greetings fellow junkers, Francis Pitt here!

After long years of being more or less a lone-star junker, minding my own business and taking care of only my own profits, the time has come to be a part of something bigger, more important. That is why I asking you lad's to give me chance to be a part of the Junker Congress.

Many of you know me already, mainly by my actions not my words, so I will write down some info you might not know about me.
I was born 29 years ago on Bornholm Depot in Omega-15, where my folks settled after Kreuzberg Depot's living quarters got to tight for a growing family. After my fathers death 15 years ago I inherited a Salvager from him and was facing the fact I'd have to provide for both my mom and little sis. Now 15 years later I made sure both of them are provided for for life so the time has come to focus my attentions to, as said earlier, bigger and more important objectives for all junkers out there.

I hope you will invite me to the Congress and if you require any additional info, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Farewell and safe flying to all of you.

Francis out.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - DTJ - Daz - 10-11-2012

forumusername Cpt.Caveman

Name: Tow-Mater

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - DTJ - Daz - 10-13-2012

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.Big Griniscovery Name:. Cpt.Caveman
.:In game Name:. Tow-Mater / Fall-Guy

Dear congressmen,

My name is Cpt.Caveman. I was hoping to be granted membership in the great Congress - really enjoyed flying with you all last time.
Probably most of you already know me; I've supplied SJ one time and did some runs with you lads. Also I helped with the other bases
Already got a Salvager (Tow-Mater) And a Bull Dog (Fall-Guy)
I'd be happy to be able to take part in the Congress and its projects for developing and building up our faction.

Greetings from Cpt.Caveman

// About six or seven months ago I started playing Discovery ________________________________________________________________________________________

Bio:
- Born on DSE Pittsburgh

- Parents both worked for Deep Space Engineering; they divorced soon after I was about 8

- Mother died when i was 9 so i lived with my farther

- Farther moved to Manhattan with his Mother & father and I learned how to collect scrap metal from him and sort it in to types now I can tell what the type of metal it is just from looking at it. when I was 19 my farther died and then I started to do vigilante work just for a drink or two at first then started two do it for credits. I have left that kind of work behind me and would like to join a noble cause.

- Already have some experience with the work and general idea of the Congress

.:Ending of Transmission:.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Naiikiin - 12-01-2012

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions
***Incoming Transmission***

Pilot ID: Andre

Ship ID: Junker - Junker Salvage Frigate

Greetings Junker Congress,

My name is Andre and I am interested in joining the congress. I had a conversation with JunkTown and he told me to post an app. I was born in Cadiz. I was trading with my Junker trader for a long time and I decided to join the Junker Congress. Whatever you may decide for me to do, I am willing to accept it and I'll do my best for Congress.

Best Regards,
Andre

***End of Transmission***

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Gothic - 12-10-2012

(incoming transmission)
(securing channel)

Greetings fellow junkers, my name is Zohan Korowalski, but I use only my first name because people got scared of last, I am Bretonian but I was staying in Liberty more than Bretonia. My uncle was Bretonian so am I, my dad was officer in Coalition army, and my mom was Bretonian lawyer. They died in early stages of my life so uncle toke care of me. He was believe or not junker. I worked with him mostly within Bretonia, but after some time he started to connect me with junkers from Liberty and I moved in Liberty, but of course we was still working on both sides.

Now for the junkers itself, I did some trading like Basic Alloy from Planet Manhattan to Puerto Rico Culebra Smelter, and back another material I won't say which on here because I have feeling some cheap smuggler is spying on us. I think am helping every day by doing that, and of course I can do other stuff, just have to be told to me, I have no clue what else should I do to help Junkers, but for now I will keep supplying basic alloy and other materials for the successfully work of the junker bases.

For my flying ability, I have junker super heavy fighter, and salvage frigate (3rd in row, first two got destroyed by accident). Am trading in salvage frigate every day, and these days I had few fights in center of liberty, pirates attacked me and tried to rob me, but with my solaris turrets and help of the Liberty police I made it.

I am willing to do anything for better tomorrow, and I think junkers are right choice, I heard stories about ALG and their fast machines, but I think junkers are better people and more pros in field of recycling.

//
Currently only official faction I am in is RoS. In past I was in KNF, Hogosha and LPI
My contact information
xfire: jedifilip
timezone: GMT +1

(closing channel)
(transmission off)

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Wicked Dane - 02-09-2013

'Cooper whistles a tune as he walks through the corridors of San Juan'
'As he walks by the empty admissions office he notices a stack on un answered applications'
*Might as well let them know someone have seen this* he said to himself while walking into the office.
*He sits down and turns on the console*
*Ahem*
This is Congressman Alex Cooper to all admissions. We have seen your applications and i will personally notify the higher-ups. Fear not we have seen this mess but we've been... Well, busy.

~Alex Cooper.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Quorg - 02-14-2013

Well I was scrappin' as usual today when I had the pleasure of strikin' up a conversation with the captain of the ship known as the Salvage. Apparently he's a Congressman. Our little rag-chewin' got me thinkin' I oughtta throw my hat in the ring to do my civic duty and advance the Junker cause and what have you.

He said he'd be amenable to endorsin' my application so you can go ahead and ask 'im if you're so inclined.

A bit about m'self...

My crew and I pilot a Salvage Frigate. We generally make a livin' from hauling scrap to the Corsairs. I recently expanded my business by purchasing a transport ship and hiring a pilot to run missions in Liberty and Rheinland. But the only ship I'm interested in identifying with the Congress at the moment is the one that I myself pilot, the Salvage Frigate known as Savage.Salvage.
My crew and I mostly haul scrap but have extensive experience in hauling goods both legal and otherwise, harvesting Nomads, running diversions, and have dabbled in VIP and base protection. We maintain positive, working relationships with both the Red Hessians and the Corsairs, and are not currently wanted by any faction.

If you want the longer story, here it is:
My second in command and I are veterans of the right but losing side of a certain conflict which is best left unnamed. Well, we didn't feel like stickin' around and dyin' so we headed for the nearest Junker base, lookin' for work for whoever would take us.

We linked up with an old Junker pilot who made a livin' haulin' scrap on his ev'n-more-beat-up-'n-normal Frigate, and he taught us the basics of scrappin'. Sadly, all those years of radioactive waste caught up with 'im 'n' he started down the road to kick-the-bucket town. Now we understood that the usual way of things in such a situation is for the old man to pass down the ship to his progeny. But the poor ol' man didn't have any kids, we reckon on account o' the radiation killin' 'is 'nads before he even got married (his wife had died of liver failure from drinkin' many years before we met 'im). He told us he wanted us to have the ship, so long as we promised to guard it with our lives. After all, we knew it's ins 'n' outs better 'n anyone else and like most Frigates it has ins 'n' outs unique to that ship. So ever since the old man died we've been running missions, haulin' scrap, and generally just tryin' to make a living out in the edge worlds. I hope that as a Congressman I can protect the interests of my fellow Junkers.

Sincerely,

Addison Savage
CEO, Savage Salvage, Incorporated

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hawk - 02-16-2013

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Mr. Savage, we're glad to have you with us. Welcome aboard Congressman.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - TLI-Inferno - 02-18-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...

Pilot: Deminer Enfurnoh

Ship: MetalSalvager

Greetings, Junker Congress,

I've been working for the Congress for a very long time. Many of you probably already know me, and I believe that my official application is long overdue. It's about darn time I join you officially.

So here I am, I suppose I'll go over my qualifications.

I don't know where I was born, but I grew up spending most of my time in Liberty and Bretonia. When I got to working, I spent most of my time in Puerto Rico, Humboldt, the Omegas, and the Taus. I don't fly into the sigmas, omicrons, Kusari, or Rheinland so much, but I can if I have to.

I've collected at least $6,000,000,000 worth of cargo for the Junkers, a third of which was only in two nights of work. So there you have it, I'm a hard worker and I don't ask for much of a payment in return.

In all the time I've had this Salvager, I've never once had to buy a new one. I've never had to be beamed up into someone else's cargo hold and brought back to the base. What does this mean? I'm a good fighter. Not only will I mine scrap, not only will I haul cargo, but I will fight for the Congress with all that I can.

As well, I suppose my political alignment is important. I'll say now that I am against Gallia with all of my heart. If there are any Gallic Junkers that intend to join the Congress, they'd best shred their papers and join the Congress quick, because I've had too many bad encounters with the Gallic Junkers, and I will treat them as enemies. As for Kusari, I hate those folks almost as much, too many times I've had to fight Hogosha off my back. Rheinland is just another place to me, the people there are no different, neither friends nor foes. As for Bretonia and Liberty, I've got some ties to those houses. None above my loyalty to the Congress, but all the same I do care about some of the people in Bretonia and Liberty.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Tegumiril - 02-21-2013

Pilot: Tegumiril
Ship Name: Vigorish
Ship Class: Collector VHF

Greetings Brethren,

I humbly stand before you, a junker, brought low by time and circumstance. Once I was a leader of the Junker faction known as the Collectors. We had our own fleet, a varied business profile, and an extensive network of business and diplomatic contacts. Now, the collectors are scattered to the four corners of the sector, those contacts and business concerns have lapsed, and all of our assets were lost to war and recession.

Brothers, I humbly petition the Congress for admission. I wish to put my skills and talents to use furthering the aims of the congress, and assuring the safety of junkers across Sirius.

My resources are quite limited relative to what they used to be; but I've maintained some of my old contacts, and in addition to my personal vessel, I have several transports chartered in various places allowing my to anonymously move goods and materiel.