Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Sheaim - 01-28-2014

---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---

---Comm-link established---
---WARNING: BHG Core - class communication device detected!---

---Ship ID: Croatoan, Salvager-class vessel---
---Sender ID: Ron Novak---

---BACKGROUND DATA---
Ron Novak is an alias. Real name unknown.
Former BHG Core cruiser commander, MIA after skirmish in Leeds. Current location:unknown.
BHG pilots notice: shoot on sight
Last seen piloting a Salvager by the name of Croatoan.
S.K.Y.P.3 ID: sheaim

---Data stream recovered---
---Encryption: moderate---

Welcome, congressmen.

It is an honor to present you with my services along with my crew and ship.

A few years back I had a small cruiser - was a bounty hunter with the core. Got blasted badly in a skirmish with Gallia, during the invasion of Leeds. I was working with the Brets at the time. Barely survived, limped back to the scrap fields. BHG had bigger problems than some unknown bounty hunter, so I was stranded and alone. Than this woman shows up, says: "it's a lifetime deal" - an old Salvager, supposed to be scrapped - no engines, barely working life support. I had a blasted cruiser - no life support, engines almost good as new. I thought: "why not?". We retrofitted the Salvager with the BHG engines, replaced mining arrays with my old turrets... The ship runs like a beauty now, all good as new. One problem though: the ID's. It seems the ship was in such a shape after a fight with the BHG over some damaged Order cruiser or something... Long story short - the ship is on the BHG's "most wanted" list and no ID changing makes up for it. That girl was the previous captain of the Croatoan - Lena Marylin, apparently she wasn't a junker per se - not a part of the Congress, and wanted to get Junker's attention by giving them the remains of that Order ship.
Anyway - that's where I stand. A good ship, a bounty on my head, a good partner to work with.
Joining the Congress presents me with an opportunity - to get a new life. One unbound by shackles of modern society. A life of a free man, not running after a bounty but a man who can sit back and enjoy life. That's what I want to do. If I can help the Congress by doing so - it's even better.

I'm currently looking for a sponsor and am looking forward to meeting more of you in the future.
If anybody is willing to help me join the congress, you are welcome to communicate with me by any means.
May the skies be safe for the junkers.

Ron Novak
former commander of the BHG Core, now unemployed.

---TRANSMISSION TERMINATED---

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Johnny Bongs - 01-30-2014

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions
++INCOMING TRANSMISSION++
----------------------------------------------------
Dear Junker Congress,

I am Johnny Bongs,
I fly a heavily armed Recycler.
scraping has been in my blood for my whole life, i was born on Yanagi and have been a scrapper, weapons trader and explorer for many years,

I grew up working the junk fields of sigma 13 untill i went off to seek better fortune.
I wish to become part of the Junker Congress because i want to share my life experiance and put my collecting and protection skills to good use. i am currantly homeless and frequently re-locate to other parts of sirius, i yearn for a better life and a real family, I am very flexible for any possible calls by your orginisation.

yours sincerely,
Johnny Bongs

------------------------------------------------------
++COMMS CLOSED,TRANSMISSION ENDED++

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 02-17-2014

(01-28-2014, 07:31 PM)Sheaim Wrote: ---BACKGROUND DATA---
Ron Novak is an alias. Real name unknown.
Former BHG Core cruiser commander, MIA after skirmish in Leeds.

It is an honor to present you with my services along with my crew and ship.

[Image: ir7y.png]

Greetings Ron.
It's good to hear from you again.
My name is James Trenton and I do remember meeting you a short time ago.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Congress.
Please forgive the delay in this response.
Took a little more time looking into your information.
Very interesting that an ex Bounty Hunters Guild Core commander would apply here.
Even more intriguing is you did not attempt to hide your origins.
You have balls sir I'll give ya that!
Also.. I like your honesty.
A most rare trait these days in Sirius especially with those we deal with daily.
Now it seems you've had some trouble finding a sponsor.
This happens during times of war and members operate in secrecy to avoid detection.
We can be a bit hard to find right now with the Gallic invasion going on.
So taking that into consideration I am sponsoring your induction into our ranks.
While I am acting Arbiter my sponsoring you leaves the final approval to the Deputy Arbiter.
You have been very patient so far and I appreciate that.
If you can wait just a bit longer your patience will be rewarded.
See you soon Ron.

JT.

[Image: vkof.png]

[Image: wQlnq2b.png]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - RicoValesquez - 03-06-2014

Logging in. Comm ID: Rico Valesquez
Opening channel
Encryption level.... Gold Rust....
Comm channel secured......

Greetings my fellow junkers,

Firstly I would like to thank you for allowing me the chance to apply for a position within your organization. I hale from Inverness originally but generally find my home wherever my ship is docked which is usually somewhere between Malta and "The hat". I've been lugging my tub o' rust all "Golden_Triangle" all over the darkest reaches of the verse for years moving gear be it legal or otherwise and working within a cartel like group of smugglers that have recently been relocated to Inverness out of the Sigmas. Recently I got a call from an old associate of mine from my years in the Sigmas who I had done a few jobs for saying there might be an opening within your ranks if I was willing. "Sure" I says to Mr.Trenton "I'm always up for some fun". Stacking my deck a bit I added a little known fact I thought might surprise my potential future boss, "Any chance ye have something a bit special for an ex-spec ops officer?" "I have just the thing for you my friend..." Now I knew I was in for some fun...

Ship name: Golden_Triangle
Sponsor: James Trenton, various others

Communications terminated.....
Signal lost.....

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 03-06-2014

(03-06-2014, 09:29 AM)pong silo Wrote: Logging in. Comm ID: Rico Valesquez
Opening channel
Encryption level.... Gold Rust....
Comm channel secured......

Greetings my fellow junkers,

Firstly I would like to thank you for allowing me the chance to apply for a position within your organization. I hale from Inverness originally but generally find my home wherever my ship is docked which is usually somewhere between Malta and "The hat". I've been lugging my tub o' rust all "Golden_Triangle" all over the darkest reaches of the verse for years moving gear be it legal or otherwise and working within a cartel like group of smugglers that have recently been relocated to Inverness out of the Sigmas. Recently I got a call from an old associate of mine from my years in the Sigmas who I had done a few jobs for saying there might be an opening within your ranks if I was willing. "Sure" I says to Mr.Trenton "I'm always up for some fun". Stacking my deck a bit I added a little known fact I thought might surprise my potential future boss, "Any chance ye have something a bit special for an ex-spec ops officer?" "I have just the thing for you my friend..." Now I knew I was in for some fun...

Ship name: Golden_Triangle
Sponsor: James Trenton, various others

Communications terminated.....
Signal lost.....

[Image: ir7y.png]
Hello my friend!
Sure glad you finally made your way over here.
Couldn't have come at a better time too!
Of course your in!!
Now I have lots to discuss with you.
Were at war my brother and I am going to need your help.
So lets get you over to Puerto Rico so we can get to work!!
Welcome aboard Congressman!!!

[Image: vkof.png]

[Image: wQlnq2b.png]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - EnigmaMan - 03-15-2014

Hello,

I am Calteg, flying my Salvager ship called the Enigma. I am from New York, with an appreciation for Rhineland and their engineering capabilities. I have done a lot looking for a good place to mine. Being it scrap, ore, you name it. Mining is pretty much in my blood. I've never wanted to be a criminal. But seeing as you guys seem to try and find some kind of a balance between lawful and not, I thought this would be a good spot try. I have always tried to keep my relations with the authority's as good as possible but I never felt like I could actually join them. If you are wondering, I do have respect for them. I will smuggle just about anything except for drugs.

Thank you for your time.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Jim_Sands - 04-02-2014

Hail the JC,

I am the pilot of various Jim Sands vessels. I'm originally out of Pennsylvania but really from the overwatch heart of Buckinghamshire.
I love the Queen but will also do anything to keep the Garlic (oops sorry, Gallic) from Bret space the only way a proper scraper can.
Only Junkers can fit a TallBoy 12Tonne bomb to a CSF!
Well they would of if my plans had been approved by the Trans System Proportional Physics Council!
Could I become a member of the JC?
I have done various missions already for JC members, and learnt to keep a mid level freighter (good ol' CSF) incase of special ops.
Best regards,
Jim Sands (Xray three decimal five, Yankee Charlie decimal five)

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Johnny Bongs - 04-09-2014

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions
Logging in. Comm ID: Johnny Bongs
Opening channel
Encryption level.... Full....
Comm channel secured
++INCOMING TRANSMISSION++
----------------------------------------------------
Dear Junker Congress,

I am Johnny Bongs,
I fly a heavily armed Recycler.
scraping has been in my blood for my whole life, i was born on Yanagi and have been a scrapper, weapons trader and explorer for many years,

I grew up working the junk fields of sigma 13 untill i went off to seek better fortune.
I wish to become part of the Junker Congress because i want to share my life experiance and put my collecting and protection skills to good use. i am currantly staying at the junkyard and frequently re-locate to other parts of sirius, I am very flexible for any possible calls by your orginisation.
Recommended by JunkTown ( JT )

Best regards,
Johnny Bongs

------------------------------------------------------
++COMMS CLOSED,TRANSMISSION ENDED++

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - John Frid - 04-16-2014

.:Incoming Transmission:.

.:Location:. New York Rochester

Dear Congressmen,

My is name John Frid and I request permission to be granted membership in the great Junker Congress.
My ship is highly active in sigmas and omicrons and i am well known in the teritoties of the corsairs, outcast and zoners.I took a lot of work has been commissioned by track delivery of involved.
My friend and sponsor : Wayland
My ship name Jajdekafa

I belive my skils should be used for the purpouse of the faction i belong, so you may contact me any time when i am needed for the needs of the congress.

From now on, to be at your service, will be my highest priority.

.:Ending of Transmission:.
Thank you.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - RicoValesquez - 04-16-2014

I can vouch for Jaj, and would like to sponsor his admission as well. Just a great junker all around!