Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Black Widow - 03-10-2015

[Image: ichbin-brrrruno.jpg]

***Incoming Transmission***
***Decoding Identification***
--------------------------------
~Pilot ID: Bruno Gehard
~Sponsor: JunkTown
***Decoding Text Message***

Greetings Congressmen,

My name is Bruno Gehard and I am interested in joining the congress. I had many different jobs lately including being former CEO of Gateway Shipping Inc, a year or so ago. Now it is time for me to make a change and to show my true potential. Since I recently returned to Rheinland I found work on a Junker Depot - 'Kreuzberg' selling colourful clothes in the commodity shop. You know when I arrived ughh it was disgusting all the junkers wore the ripped grey clothes and looked very sad and dirty:

[Image: 9jrSweHl.jpg]

But with my new dress range, the more 'colourful' members of the depot let their 'hair down' and dressed beautifully in evening frocks, look at them smile *proud*:

[Image: 78S9ggLl.png]

Anyway the chief on Kreuzberg told me these kinda things were not too appropriate, so I came up with a range of new uniforms the Junkers on Kreuzberg could where:

[Image: traumschiff-surprise-1.jpg]

Anyways this junker fashion store I run is just a side business and is not a big earner for me and since I joined the Junker's I have heard about the congress and all the stuff they do which really intrigues me since we did similar things in when I was heading Gateway. Whatever you may decide for me to do, I am willing to accept it. If I am accepted into the congress I have a few ideas on how I could help make the Congress even more successful and adventurous in the things they do for e.g. When I was at Gateway we had an experimental corporate privateering division targeting the likes of Bowex and Gallic Divisions, perhaps that is something that could catch on in the congress, I miss raiding targets of fortune. If you could please review my application it would be greatly appreciated. I hope to be an asset to your group.

Best Regards,

Bruno

***End Transmission***

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Connor - 03-15-2015

[Incoming Transmission]
[Interpreting Signal]

To: Junkers Congress
Message Location: Beaumont Base
R.E: Can I join?

[Translating Message]
[Done; Relaying Message]

Hello!

My name is Joseph Addison! I've come across the Congress several times and I'm in need of a new place, some new friends and a new home!

So, I was born on Planet Pittsburgh where me and my family started out working in some of the small mining facilities on the planet. Soon after, i moved out and started to work in Rochester Station where i worked and ran my own bar. After s short time i was highered by a few Junkers to start scrap mining with them. I proceeded with that and i have been very successful since then and i love my job. I'd rather work for a larger group now.

So, that was my back story. There's not really anything else worthy of a note. What'd ya think?

Forgot to mention, I spoke to Tyler Fallon a while ago and he said he'd be more than happy to help me out when I need a little help. So, my time of need is here!

Bye bye!

-No Attachments-

[Transmission Finished]
[End of Relay]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - HUNTER@KILLER - 03-19-2015

Hello to all my congress bothers/sisters i here by sign my resignation to leave the Junker congress reason is i have grown tired of playing and just have no time to play anymore so i wish you all the best and good vibes peace to you all :-)

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - GiGaBaNE - 04-12-2015

Hi folks
this application is oorp for reasons that will become apparent.
i am a junker based at allentown with a wrecker and a recycler with basic weaps and little spare cash yet (freshly bought ships as i have only been a return player for a week or so).

I have no problem following rules and taking orders and 'winging it' for in game roleplay...but im just not much of a talker and have no real skill at conversation, im socially awkward in RL and can only fake otherwise so much.

i spend at least a couple of hours every day playing now i have reinstalled.

Im in no rush to be accepted, happy to just be playing the junker lifestyle, but i feel if im here everyday in a junker ship, you veteran junkers on the server should be giving me direction.

looking forward to meeting you congress folk in game and hopefully coming into the fold in a relaxed manner.

hopefully, you can accept that my kind of roleplay comes more in the form of in game actions and following instructions more than backstory and wordsmithing...

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - King Owl - 05-16-2015

[Image: 1svs8ZhH.png]

Personal File

Name: Carla Holdens
Birthplace: Planet Manhatten
Previous Job: Work as a junker with her father
Maritial Status: Un-married
Relatives:
-Father: Bill Holdens, Junker.
-Mother: Janette Holdens, House-wife

Story of life

Good day, name is Carla and i am 23 years old. I have been born in a Junker familly, with decent income, which gave me a good life. My father was my inspiration since i can remember. Since i was young my father carried me around with him to all his travels, so most of time i was schooled on the fly, literally, but i could not ask for a better life. My mother the classic type of wife, all for her man. She raised me and my brother like the high class, because before she married my father she was the daughter of a senator in Liberty. My life was kinda slow and fun, never had to worry and always got what i wanted. My first passion were men, kinda crazy i know but i love to study, analyze and tease a men i like, after that came ships and flying.
Since my father died, we have been living on what he left us , but sadly i was not a bottomless pit of money, but rather something we had to calculate to the last credit, so i decided to turn back to my first love, the Junkers where i have grown up and i have spend most of my life along with. So that brought me here, i need my family back and i need the life i had before. When my father was around i never had to worry about what will come tomorrow, but since he died i took the role of the man in the family.

So here i stand today, bringing my chance up to this and seeing there is a place for me back in the life of Junker.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - RET - 05-24-2015

Salutations:

Respectfully submit myself for consideration for admission to the JC.

ID: Ret_Sanford
Ship: Salvager
Home of record: Texas System/Houston
Base: Wherever the winds of profit blow me.

Why consider me for the JC?

Well.....let's see....there's an old...old...old song, from a system far, far away.
Updated for our part of the universe, one of the stanzas might go like this:

And I been from the Taus to edge of Omega, Londonderry to Omicron
Flown every kind of rig that's ever been made
Piloted the backwaters so i wouldn't get waylaid
And if you you give me synth, card and wine (just a little)
And you show me a sign
Then I'll be willing
To keep moving

That's why I think you should consider me for the Congress.

Thanks,
Ret_Sanford

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 05-28-2015

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Applications received. I'm looin in to both of you. Perhaps y'all can join us on a convoy, or fly with us a bit?

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: sig-1.png]

....Transmission Terminated....

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - VUK FARKAS - 06-10-2015

***incoming msg***
Congress, i'm Vuk Farkas, also nicknamed Wolf, i wish to join since we got so much cultural similarity and agenda. My abilities might come useful to you even if they seem weird ... i'm an excellent distraction! Just ask the Liberty Navy and the LSF about "fireworks" which i caused some weeks ago... i'm also good at terrain usage, finding loop-holes and such in laws and rules, not to mention i have a few contacts that will be useful to us Junkers. Corruption of the Houses made many unemployed and homeless (me among them)so i desire to have some vengeance and make things better if i can!
***msg end***

PS: i used to be in the congress long time ago but was inactive for too long

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Shentheman - 06-10-2015

I'm Darius Stormrage.I was born in New York 38 years ago.I was an orphan,i love mining it is what i'm good at.
I got myself a Salvager i think it goes well with my name don't you?
I don't like talking about myself that much if you noticed.

Well that as much as i can tell you about myself.

Ship type: Salvager
Name: Darius.Stormrage

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Venkman - 06-10-2015

.:j:. Incoming Transmission .:j:.
Comm ID: Peter Lewis

*Video link established*

[Image: far-cry-3-the-far-cry-experience.jpg]

G'day my friends. As you can see we have a two new Congress applicants pending and that is the reason why I write ya this. Vuk Farkas, good fella, I flew with him a couple of times throughout Sirius and I can say nothing but good about him. Farkas also has some of his connections with Deep Space Engineering pilots, he'd be a fine addition for the Congress.
Darius Stormrage, quiet one, not sure why tho. Maybe he's shy or something, but that ain't important at the moment. What it is important is that Darius is one of the "smart ones" he is... capable. Darius would also be a good Congress member... Ye he's 38, but he's got some energy if ya know what I wanna say...
That would be all from me, the rest is up to ya.

Lewis out, take care.

.:j:. Transmission Terminated .:j:.