Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - PhantomBlade - 06-07-2010

Reference: .:J:.Dan.Armstrong

:::Incoming Transmission.....
:::Decrypting.....

Hello there, This is Dragen.Ystelli of the Salvager class frigate, Soilder's Misfortune
I've been hearing how i could make i difference for the Junker people and increase their standards with others. I would love to join this cause and help the Junker people.
Im from Liberty and know its inner workings, and i could easily help improve things at Rochester.

Ta ta, hope ta be hereing from you all soon.

Dragen Ystelli out.

::Transmission lost.....
::Would you like to reestablish?... Y/N

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - PhantomBlade - 06-07-2010

//Double posted for some reason please delete

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Ortog - 06-14-2010

Comm ID: Melliar

Subject: Congress application.

Congressmen, greetings:

I have met a few of the members of this Congress in my trips around Sirius, and we have exchanged ideas and concerns about our community. I am a bit of a recluse and tend to drift trough the Sirius sector until I ran out of food, either for me or my cat Jubal, and then return to civilized areas to resupply for the shortest time possible.

Being somehow a wanderer and a lonely navigator has made me also an interested explorer and a bit of a self made scholar, I tend to keep an open mind and two open eyes and that has granted me some learning. Learning that I want to share, interests that we have in common and more then that a willingness to become a valid member of a like minded organisation.

Who I was before, where I come from is irrelevant, I assume many roles and disparate identities in my wanderings and my thirst of knowledge. It is what I am willing to become that matters now, and that is a Congress member. This time to settle and become useful to fellow members.

Please consider my application and make me one of yours. I am sure you can find some use for a wanderer like me.

I have some friends in here that I hope will vouch for me.

Best regards.

Melliar

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hagz - 08-15-2010

## SYSTEM START......... ONLINE
## User - TJ
## Password - *********
## VERIFIED
## Begin text transmission...

Hail.

After much deliberation, much trading and a hell of a lot of repair work - I herby submit my application to the Junkers to join the Congress.

I fly a Recycler, currently I fly her like a bomber and ensure that I appear as threatening as possible - However my cargo is always ligitimate and my intentions always clean.

My friend Harps (//another one of my characters), is currently working away in a Mammoth in order to gain us the needed credits needed to buy a Salvanger.

Our plan then is to continue to work towards the goals of the Junker population. As I have spent nearly all my life on Inverness station - I wanted to branch out a bit.

If you've got anymore questions please let me know

## LOG OFF
## USER TJ HAS LOGGED OFF
## Begin silent encryption...
## Transmit to Arecibo Base...
## Transmission successful...

## SYSTEM CLOSE......... OFFLINE

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Battlesnax - 09-13-2010

:::::Incoming Transmission::::::
:::::Attachment: Junker Congress Application:::

[Ship Callsign: ]
[Ship Model: Pilgrim Slave Liner]
[Ship Captain: ]

Hellos and Good Mornings to the Congress.

I am -. You may call me "-". I come from Planet Erie, Penn, Liberty originally as an orphan but haven't really had a permanent home in my lifetime. I've lost track of my age, so let's just say somewhere between 38 and 65.

As one of your fellow scrap-munchers, I have traveled the sector in search of adventure and rusty metals. However, recently I have grown lonesome and am looking for some belonging in my old age. Scrappin' and smugglin' gets a bit tiresome on your own all the time. Some casual mischief would also suit me well. Therefore I would like to join your fabulous organization to contribute to Junker glory and prizes. I shall commit myself to your core principles:
  • Power
  • Profitability
  • Security
  • Freedom
  • Meatloaf
My sponsor is the resident dicelord: .:j:.Rusty_Bug

Let's all be friends and have a good time.

Your pal,-

:::::End Transmission:::::

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Veyron - 10-02-2010

*** Incoming Transmission ***

** Comm ID: Horgan.Syne. . . . Verified **
** Signal Transmission: Trafalgar Base, New London System. . . . Verified **

Greetings Congress. The names Horgan Syne (pronounced 'Sign'......sadly, otherwise it may have made a slightly more impressive name!), I've been making my services available to the Congress for a while now, finally, I'm in a position to make a formal application request to the Congress.

The Congressman of the .:J:.Scavenger offered to sponsor my application.

Brief History:
Born in Bretonnia, educated on New London. Worked as mid level management for a small Libertonian mining company that was purchased by DSE.
Made redundant from the great mining collapse of 817.

After being laid off I decided to go it alone. Rather than waste more time making other people rich I invested my savings into a CSF ~ probably one of the best ships I've ever flown ~ and started mapping the jump hole networks throughout Sirius while compiling a thorough listing of bases, trade routes and commodity locations.

My CSF was eventually replaced with finally a Pilgrim Liner, The.Barn.

Current Situation:
I've done well for my self, no shame in admitting it. The.Barns still highly active, making sure that great and good of Sirius keep receiving their merchandise. I've traded just about every conceivable product out there, know the routes and the know local...... customs, and I'd be happy to share my experience with the Congress if it is of any help.

Do I have all the skills you praise above all others? Subtlety, Secrecy, Discretion, Loyalty? Short answer, I don't know. I've kept my self out of any trouble, learnt a few tricks - like when to keep my mouth shut and my eyes open and made enough credits for this lifetime, but I'd be an egotist to think I know it all, and a fool to think theres nothing left to learn.

Well, thats an overview as to who I am and where I come from. I look forward to hearing from you about my application.

Horgan Syne

*** Terminating Transmission ***

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hawk - 10-02-2010

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 999666994_A2vTZ-X3.jpg]

Ok Mr. Syne, I like what I'm hearing. We'll continue this privately.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Drevan - 10-18-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
**Ship ID: Tuggboat**
*Pilot: Adam.Tugg*

Well I think this may be the right place, dam neural net sending me to some horrible places. Dam that Isaac Stone giving me shoddy details.

Hmm where to start, well I was once a freelance trader, made a fair bit of cash I did too! But of good things never seem to stay as one day while passing through Texas on my way to New York I was jumped by some scoundrels looks for some trouble. I tried to reason with this filth but to no great victory. They demanded all my cash, for my life, so I gave it to them. But of course this was never enough for that kind of scum. They had nearly killed me they did but out yonder was this great hulking ship, a Salvager I think it was. He took those scum down a notch he did!

I asked where he was from and he said that wee base behind ol' New Manhattan. So I wen't there soon after and found Isaac Stone. And long story short sent me here.

As for skills, well I know all of the old back roads through the systems, from Alpha to the Omegas. I am as fast a lightning when it comes to trading and know how to get a job done with most profit.

*Signal fading*

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Krantz86 - 10-20-2010

::Incoming Transmission::

::COMM ID: Lord Krell::
::Transmission Orgin: Jammed::

Hello, i'm Krantz the head of the Krell's family, as customs of the Krell's traditions i've been adopted from Gallia when i was just an infant to be raised as part of the family.
I don't have any clue on who were my parents nor i care, i'm of the finest tech scavenger that the family ever had and i managed to bring us remunerative works so far, even if i had to hammer some panels back in place quite a lot of times.
For now i've managed to restore and... well... even improve a old bomber wreck for my younger brother Julius and i'm flying a heavy modified salvager.
I've been almost everywhere a junker can go and i have a good reputation with most of our commercial partners.
What now i seek is a place for me and my family, a place where i can find friends who'll not betray me for a mere pouch of credits, that's why i'm asking to join you guys.

That's all, i'm officially applying for the congress i've been in contact with some of you guys and iv'e asked the sponsorship to Dan.

::Transmission interrupted::

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Cap.Jack_Black - 11-28-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
***Faint Signal***

I have been adrift in these wastes for some time now Fin. Sending messages that i am not of the .:j:. insignia. I have been with the guild from the beginning. To be treated as a outcast of your own blood. I smell dirty oil running through your veins. seems like there might be a little corruption. I was there for missions & Gatherings sitting in the back seat watching quietly. you of all people should remember me always in your wake. always ready to lend a wrench, or rag or to pick you up while your adrift in space... cold dark space... so forget me not! accept me or dont! but im always around... Quiet and waiting to lend a hand.

***Signal Lost***