Discovery Gaming Community
FR5 clarification - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: FR5 clarification (/showthread.php?tid=169127)

Pages: 1 2

FR5 clarification - DSE|= - 03-27-2019

Trying to get clarification around the FR5 rules. Am just wanting to know if only official factions can request an FR5 on another faction or player. Or is that a semi-redundant law due to the lower number of factions now.
Can an unofficial faction FR5 another player/faction?

RE: FR5 clarification - Laz - 03-27-2019

Unofficial factions cannot use official faction rights.

RE: FR5 clarification - DSE|= - 03-27-2019

(03-27-2019, 07:15 AM)Laz Wrote: Unofficial factions cannot use official faction rights.

I suppose that would also be why an official faction can get a POB upgrade to Core 3 with much less RP than an unofficial faction.

RE: FR5 clarification - Dino - 03-27-2019

That is not correct. Core upgrade standards are the same for everyone. The only exception is that official faction can have their POB upgraded to Core 5 and unofficial factions/individuals cant.

OK, so what am I doing wrong with =DSE- RP that I can't seems to show enough evidence of RP to up-Core a POB?

RE: FR5 clarification - Alex(Pineapple) - 03-27-2019

Mate, just wait and do some more RP regarding the station. The blueprint isn't that hard to get. Also all individuals and factions are threated equally.

Not sure if I am convinced, Alex. I could not believe a faction that took charge of a base managed to get a up-Core to Core 3 with from my observation very little RP regarding the base, and I'd been RP Scrap Palace in all sorts of ways.

RE: FR5 clarification - Dino - 03-27-2019

You need to RP about the base, not about the faction that's maintaining it. Having a faction is not a reason for POB upgrade, RP for it is done separately. Hire some suppliers, make a trade deal, write a short story on how you're upgrading the base. As long the RP is specifically about the base and not MDs/comms that don't even mention the base.

(03-27-2019, 08:45 AM)Dino Wrote: You need to RP about the base, not about the faction that's maintaining it. Having a faction is not a reason for POB upgrade, RP for it is done separately. Hire some suppliers, make a trade deal, write a short story on how you're upgrading the base. As long the RP is specifically about the base and not MDs/comms that don't even mention the base.

That may well be it. I'll give that a crack and see if that works.

RE: FR5 clarification - Skorak - 03-27-2019

If you have difficulty with requests or don't exactly know what to do, check what others are doing.

My Harmony pobs have all rp linked in their subsection if you want to take a look at what kind of stuff I submit.