Discovery Gaming Community
To Coalition Miltary and Coalition Traders - Requesting an Reputation truce - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Coalition Miltary and Coalition Traders - Requesting an Reputation truce (/showthread.php?tid=169168)

Pages: 1 2

To Coalition Miltary and Coalition Traders - Requesting an Reputation truce - SmokesDen - 03-28-2019

[Image: YQfqxHv.png]

Hello, I aren't really gonna be going into details but if I must, I will in a newer transmission.

I am Wondering if its possible if we can sign some papers for becoming netural to each other since, I was almost been destoried a few weeks back within a defend tactics within some of your patrol wing who was at the time, in a Patrol a few times.

Due to this, I am wondering if there's an opportunity for a way to get a little reputation fix between ourselves. This cant go really on all the time, after all, someone can really dodging like myself. this is really tiring and I be honest, really hating this all the time with the one of the patrol wings who always does this over and over again, So can we do such papers if its possible?, if so?, That be really nice to see.

Scenery your neighbouring pal.

Ship name: Unmistakeable
Location: Unknown on this Transmission presumably Omicron somewhere.

RE: To Coalition Miltary and Coalition Traders - Requesting an Reputation truce - SmokesDen - 03-30-2019

Entering Signal Boosting Mode

RE: To Coalition Miltary and Coalition Traders - Requesting an Reputation truce - LaWey - 03-31-2019

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: D0OAd.png]

ID: Oleg Studnev | Source: Zhukovsky Station, Omega-52

Greetings, captain of "Unmistakeable". On current moment, you can find People's Republic embassy at Minato Harbor, Tau-44 system. As well, some representatives of Grand Canaria recruiting centre can be found on the Grand Vista Orbital, Omega-49. If both variants not fit you, it possible find contacts in some free-zones, like Newport Station, Sigma-13.

If you interesting in visiting People's Republic, fill Visa form in Coalition Border Control. With Green Clearance you can for example, see Zhukovsky's Spacecrafts Exhibition, or taste fresh fruits from New Hong Kong greenhouses.

With regards, Oleg Studnev.

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To Coalition Miltary and Coalition Traders - Requesting an Reputation truce - SmokesDen - 03-31-2019

I am indeed aware of this offering but it will do some changes with my other reputation in which I will not like to seek, due to it will alliance your team, but I just want a little reputation fix not a huge tank of from hostle to alliance, I just want neutralize reputation. I will show my ID shown to your organization if requested.

Please understand my IFF "Identifying friend or foe" as an Freelancer with somewhat alliance with some of the Freighters of Zoners I seen around the universe.

RE: To Coalition Miltary and Coalition Traders - Requesting an Reputation truce - LaWey - 03-31-2019

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: D0OAd.png]

ID: Oleg Studnev | Source: Zhukovsky Station, Omega-52

Greetings again, captain of "Unmistakeable". Keep in mind that Coalition goverment and our Triumvirate Allies very untolerate to cooperation with certain parties, such as Elders regime on Crete. To consider helping you in this case, we need see your IFF sheet.

With regards, Oleg Studnev.

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To Coalition Miltary and Coalition Traders - Requesting an Reputation truce - SmokesDen - 03-31-2019

affirmative, collecting my ID posting next transmission.

Please Stand by,

My ID card with standings with your Military due to not encountered any of your traders on my journey as of yet.

[Image: FcmMwSV.png]

RE: To Coalition Miltary and Coalition Traders - Requesting an Reputation truce - Keller - 03-31-2019

[Transmission Begins]
To: Fool with no name
Priority: Low

Enabling video-feed
[Image: cCpmCMD.gif]

[Message Begins]
This is a military concern, and as such it concerns my office.

My policy will be as follows:

If you do not identify yourself, you will be shot and killed.

If you enter New Moscow without a visa and refuse to leave failing the first term, you will be shot and killed.

If you interfere in Coalition Operations, you will be shot and killed.

If you put the lives of the People at stake by your mere act of breathing, you will be shot and killed.

You have clearly done enough to anger my Comrades tasked with Border Control. You will properly identify yourself with your full name and proof of identification, this is not an option if you wish to come into our space and still continue living. If you fail to identify and trespass, then as I have already told you, you will be shot and killed. Until you satisfy these demands, you are barred from Coalition space. Disobey this warning at the expense of your life.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: To Coalition Miltary and Coalition Traders - Requesting an Reputation truce - SmokesDen - 04-01-2019

Woo, Woo, Chill. I did nothing to the Military, I began to freelance since my release from a hospital in Liberty to explore the uncharted systems for my mother, with the first few months with Medication from a Doctor. I was talking to a friend in Omega- 54 I think when this happened, and I was dangerously damaged due to threats the patrols seek in me , yet none I done to deserve the engagement .

My given Codename is Mysterious and I don't remember my real name, I was in a long time coma from an escape from Gallians Space since my past before hand was been, really unpleasant. I lost almost my life but something I am still trying to find out restored my life and bring me to life.

All I was doing is flying thru bordering Systems to Omega-52 without worrying about a threat within your men and women Sir but when I pitch a nice spot, they began to open fire on me for no proper reason at all.

Please understand I seek no harm to anyone within your Military and Civilians when I am onto meeting my friends on a nearby base or in a neighbouring system or another system due to reasons they only know and me to met them at.

RE: To Coalition Miltary and Coalition Traders - Requesting an Reputation truce - Keller - 04-01-2019

[Transmission Begins]
To: Fool with no name
Priority: Low

Enabling video-feed
[Image: cCpmCMD.gif]

[Message Begins]
Liberty, Omega-54 and Gallia.

If mixing those three locations into a monolith of crap isn't a clear lie, then I fail to understand what is. In-fact, your failure at basic communication is so glaring that you remind me of those Cult followers that you frequently see miraculously evading Darwinism. Such people would be doing the Sector a favor by ceasing to exist.

Carry out your meetings in systems that the Coalition does not lay claim to, we will suffer no fool.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]