Discovery Gaming Community
Ulysss Lecuona - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ulysss Lecuona (/showthread.php?tid=169183)

Ulysss Lecuona - Lipton - 03-28-2019

[Image: azury2pz6.png]
Geheimdokument
Sicherheitsfreigabe: Azur
For Oberkommando's eyes only!
[Image: bdm_small9tu2mbru98dlj0i.png]
Büro der Marineintelligenz
Personnel Database

Ulyss Lecuona
Personnel File

Rekrut Ulyss Lecuona
[Image: gU9EDfz.jpg]
Full Name: Ulyss Lecuona
Codename: Wick
Height: 1.82m
Weight: 74kg
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Medical Issues:
■ Somewhat Alcoholic
Personality Traits:
■ Athletic
■ Quiet
■ Kind
■ Steadfast
■ Keeps to himself
Born: Dresden
Hobbies:
■ Gym
■ Reading
■ Crafting Beer
■ Drawing
Marital Status: Single

Biography

Both my parents lived similar lives, raised up and grew old on Dresden. Their parents being once family to being victims of the Popular Revolution 700 A.S. As the story goes - Dad's parents were part of the military and my Mom's Dad died in this so called Revolution, they met some time after it.
I also grew up on Dresden. Had a childhood with as much love as a kid's parents could give him, who were in the military. They were never home. I Spent an enormous amount of time with my Dad's best friend because of baby sitting. My Dad met him at a military encampment in Sigma-13 back in the day. He was their Doctor.

As time went on I grew quite fond of the idea following my parents footsteps. They accomplished a lot as far as my Dad's friends stories go. One story in particular was one where the Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts saved my parents from human vessels but with alien technology... The Doctor called them The Wild. This was never to be confirmed after they got struck down by a Red Hessian Convoy. This news brought a lot of darkness into my life. Anger bled through all my actions and I started to push people away. I eventually decided to enrol at New Berlin Military Academy for 4 years on January 817 A.S. Trained day in and day out with the goal of one day having a career in the military. This in turn taught me philosophy and brought my sorry ass out of self pity.
I became a trader for the next 5 years of my life... Money and fame conformed with my new philosophies and in my mind would bring me joy. It never did. Although it felt good having a spacious cargo vessel and enough money to party all the way to my next stop, every single stop. My walls in my mind started to get dark again except when I think of the notion of joining the military. I used the money I made (more like the money left over before blasting it with a cannon to destination pleasure.) to enrol at New Berlin's Flight Academy. I finished on 822 A.S. Mastering combat took me an extra year but I got it down.

My mind is ready for the next step in my life, the step which should take me to salvation. I need more out of this life. More than just money and fame. I want purpose. I need purpose. Saving lives and helping the people of Rheinland to have a better future is my purpose passed down from generations and persists like a planted seed in my mind.

Training/Skills:

Education at Dresden:
■ Degree in Financial Science
■ Several Trading courses
■ Several Mining courses

Rheinwehr training:
■ Basic Combat Training
■ Self Defence Training

Other skills:
■ Bomb Defusing
■ Drinking Games

Career:

Trader - (Since 821-825 A.S)
BDM - Intelligence Officer, (since 826 A.S.)

Family/Relatives:

Father: Antonius Lecuona - (Dead)
Mother: Una-lou Lecuona - (Dead)

Criminal Record:

Flying Under the Influence - (817 A.S)

Military Decorations