Discovery Gaming Community
To: Paul Mendes - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Paul Mendes (/showthread.php?tid=169248)

To: Paul Mendes - Aristaan - 03-31-2019

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 3 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

Paul Mendes,
I believe we've fallen far from our roots, and the conflicts among the sectors have brought us significant grief, and administrative chaos across what was the Confederation. I believe we should take the time to run a logistical overhaul of the Zoner networks, and more carefully place administration among the Zoner community. I know we can't keep doing this at this rate, as administrators with their own goals are coming in and out, such as our Freeport 11 administrator, as well as splintering cells and groups creating an underground of Zoner militants. While we can only reduce these events, rather than completely eliminate them, I still believe it is in our best interests to honor and respect the Confederation for what it was - a unit to bring us together.

I have been having a discussion with the current administration of Livadia shipyard, Jerard Voncloud, and it appears we're at an impasse. Ingenuus has a very harsh construction requirement, and we require at least temporary logistical and administrative control of the shipyard to ensure our goals are met. While that does pose some diplomatic issues with the Corsairs in the region, I believe with the correct management, we will be able to keep the region stable. That being said, I'll make my requirements very clear.

Ingenuus is building an additional Colony ship, followed by a Carrier that we need completed at roughly the same time. This poses the issue of future maintenance and construction, as we will need to increase the servicing capacity of Livadia - thus we'd have to increase our number of docks, as recommended by my logistics division, by 2 large docks, and one supersize dock - one capable of either servicing multiple large ships at the same time, or one colossal ship on every level.

We cannot afford to continue to be run over - if we cannot hold contested territory, then we should expand and aid in human progress beyond those territories. We offer many the chance to have a life beyond the Houses, for those with firm beliefs to remain firm, and respite for those who are vigilant on the behalf of humanity. It's time we did so fully again.

Negotiations are open - let me know,

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Physics, Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

RE: To: Paul Mendes - pulha - 04-02-2019

[Image: 2mh7jmc.png]

Dr. James Erzie

It's Omicron Supply Industries opinion and desire that IRG be able to complete their plans to Livadia Shipyard and i do support you on this endeavor, so you can count on OSI logistical power to any supplies you will deem necessary.

I have to be sincere with you, i do not take this position of a complete altruistic nature, i'm a business man.
As we don't have the use for the "Nephilim" Colony Ship or the "Aquilon" Carrier, the Barge transport is something in our plans for sometime and that supersized dock you plan on building should be capable of building it.

Regards
Paul Mendes
Chief Executive Officer

Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: 2lkuywp.jpg]

RE: To: Paul Mendes - Aristaan - 04-02-2019

Paul Mendes,
It's good to know we'll have logistical support where necessary. If Omicron Supply Industries is interested, I have an agreement you can sign to be the first brought on board for the project, listed below.

As an additional point of note, Jerard Voncloud has relinquished administration (Read Only) to Ingenuus, and we will be handling turn-over to ensure current projects that are underway are not indefinitely postponed. We want to keep things as open as possible during the times we handle these construction projects, with the exception of specific details pertaining to the Colony ship's construction. That aside, we'd like to get things underway as quickly as possible. I will need a team to help with expansions - namely with the first full-sized dock - before construction of the Aquilon can be carried out. We'll draft a material list up and start construction congruently with the construction of the Colony Ship.

Once you've read the terms, if you're still interested, please give your list of signing individuals, to include the vessel names that we can expect.

Until then, Best of luck.

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Physics, Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

RE: To: Paul Mendes - pulha - 04-04-2019

[Image: 2mh7jmc.png]

Dr. James Erzie

I don't see any objection towards the contract you sent, except
4. Organizations who sign on as a whole will still require each individual to read and sign this agreement, or stated individuals will not receive direct access to the document.

An corporation like Omicron Supply Industries when signs a contract is representing all his employees and as such assuming the responsibilities for the actions perpetrated by their employees, so i don't see the need to include them in it.

OSI employees follow a very strict corporate compliance so i assure you all your requisites will be fulfilled

Regards
Paul Mendes
Chief Executive Officer

Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: 2lkuywp.jpg]

RE: To: Paul Mendes - Aristaan - 04-04-2019

Paul Mendes,
This was a general agreement in writing to be distributed to additional clients, hence why that line exists. For Omicron Supply Industries, you already have access to the point of delivery anyway, so that part of the agreement is less important.

We've added your access to the project contract - found here. I'm looking forward to your contributions to the materials we require.

Best of luck,

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Physics, Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group