Discovery Gaming Community
To: Admiral Kaze Reidman Dagon | From: Omega - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Admiral Kaze Reidman Dagon | From: Omega (/showthread.php?tid=169318)

To: Admiral Kaze Reidman Dagon | From: Omega - Agent Omega - 04-02-2019

[Image: 14kbo1z.gif]

Good day, Admiral Dagon.

Let me introduce myself before we delve into business. I am Crayter Intelligence Service Senior Operative, codenamed Omega. Intelligence Directorate inquired me about some experimental technology for CIS Fleet and here I am, estimating you can provide me such things.

We are interested in weaponry that is Bretonian-origin. "Lewis" Kinetic Artillery Cannon to be precise. If supplying readily-available ones are a liability, we can make do with schematics.

Name your price.

Agent Omega
Squadron 205
Crayter Intelligence Service

RE: To: Admiral Kaze Reidman Dagon | From: Omega - Kaze - 04-02-2019

Encrypted Comm

Transmission; Start
Identification: Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed not available...

Agent.

It has been some time since CIS contacted me. As it stands, I do have in my possession the schematics you are looking for. The manufacturing, however, will have to be executed by the Republic.

My price is: Insurance that nothing ill will befall the remaining forces of the CRN, by you and yours. Those men fought for what they believed. And the proofs your government already received are more than enough to give them the reason that the men and women of the CRN were and are not wrong.

Regards,
Kaze.
--A hidden trigger prevents this message to be seen more than this one time--

Transmission: End

RE: To: Admiral Kaze Reidman Dagon | From: Omega - Agent Omega - 04-02-2019

[Image: 14kbo1z.gif]

Those men and women proven to be quite useful indirectly, somewhat aligning with our agenda and what was beneficial. We sent a scout to Omega 3 recently and found that...an untimely "disaster" struck the Olympia, as well as the resistance's near eradication. By our analysis and running inventory checks, we have concluded that CRN no longer posess any capital or sub-capital grade ships. Their usefulness will decline as a result over this. On the bright side they shall be easier to "contain" now. We still need to drag at the very least Olympia out of Omegas and what came to my ears is, CRN getting more extremist over the course of actions unfolded...

Thus, ensuring anything ill does not befall on them is a necessity at this point.

As a high priority matter, you may want to check the following audio logs as well. You will see what I am talking about. That is rather troubling, especially for us.

Agent Omega
Squadron 205
Crayter Intelligence Service

RE: To: Admiral Kaze Reidman Dagon | From: Omega - Kaze - 04-02-2019

Encrypted Comm

Transmission; Start
Identification: Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed not available...

Agent.

This only confirms that the Guild has aligned itself with Gallia, after so many years of fighting against it in the shadows. Not news to me, since I was at the forefront of the Aland Operation. As for dragging the Olympia, you will find it impossible. If you coordinate with the Admiralty Board, I am certain they will allow you to try and even salvage whatever can be salvageable, but my sources within the T&G says the structural damage is too extensive to even move the ship. Too much stress and the hull will collapse into itself.

As for your request, here is the necessary schematics.

As for the CRN remaining units, they are on Sprague, repairing and refitting what's left. They want to partake in the defense of Omega-3, against IMG, Gallic and Hessian incursions. I suggest you talk to them, if you do want to bring them back into the fold.

Regards,
Kaze.
--A hidden trigger prevents this message to be seen more than this one time--

Transmission: End