Discovery Gaming Community
To the GMG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the GMG (/showthread.php?tid=16934)

To the GMG - Seth Karlo - 02-25-2009

[Transmission starts]

Sirs, guildsmen, miners, ma'ams.

I am transmitting this request, becuase of recent attempts against my ships and my life. I am officially requesting some of your "Skyblast B" turrets, Class 5. If you can collect 20 of these turrets, and deliver them to Newark station, New York system, I will pay you the sum of 30 million Standard Sirius Credits.

With thanks, and regards,

Seth Karlo
Malarlo Stores.

[Transmission ends]

To the GMG - ProwlerPC - 02-25-2009

[Image: Prowlers.png]

Incoming Transmission

To: Seth Karlo, Malarlo Stores
Subject: Purchase of GMG weapons
Priority: Normal

Message reads:

Konichiwa,

I see you have come across our secondary and less advertised form of trade. Well before we go through with this I would like to explain some details and then I'll give you a list of our products. The first concern of ours is that some our weaponry has been found widely sold on the black market with the rare occasion of finding our own ships or weapons used against us. This isn't something GMG condones. We will sell to Liberty authorities and corporations but we sincerely hope that the equipment doesn't fall into the wrong hands and once the weapons are in your hands the responsibility of distribution falls on your head not ours. Now onto business, let's see what we have for you.
The 20 Skyblast B turrets are already loaded for delivery.
Our Skyblast B series have a high rate of fire, high damage, and high projectile speed but lower range and higher power consumption.
We can supply weapons grade plutonium
We can supply military vehicles
We also have turrets for capital class ships that are available for sale. Out here these turrets hit with more power than Outcast and Corsair turrets while using the same energy. Only the Order has more powerful turrets out here but at an %80 more energy consumption. These weapons aren't delivered as we don't want a transport to lose them to pirates instead we ask that they get picked up (//we don't have caps to buy them)
Lastly, we have many many Codes. Now this isn't saying that the ones we currently have are up for sale yet, but more to help in pointing out that there are many wrecks within quick reach of our space which allows us to collect weaponry quickly. I had to call a halt to some as we are getting full. In the future we may be able to negotiate some regular trade with these guns
So for now I'll leave you with that to think about and the 20 turrets will be delivered.

Sayonara

Transmission Ends

//I included GMG's faction guns for caps because I am aware that Liberty lawfuls can equip GMG technology with a story request. One of the LN may want to equip their warship with GMG weapons which I am sure GMG would love to see used against Rheinland in the war, this'll be the beginning of having that option open for Liberty.

To the GMG - Seth Karlo - 02-25-2009

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Seth Karlo]

Sir,

I appreciate your getting back to me.

To alleviate your fear's about your weapons being used against you, these 20 turrets will be mounted on my stores, to shoot down Mercenaries and Outcasts who are primarily the ones attacking me.

Codenames are alway's welcome, as we are low on stock at this present time. Capital weaponry is also a welcome sight, and we may dispatch a destroyer, gunboat or battlecruiser to pick some up in the coming weeks.

I thank you again for your reply, and now ask when the shipment is due to arrive in New York.

Regards, and thanks,

Seth Karlo
Malarlo Stores.

[Transmission end]

To the GMG - ProwlerPC - 02-25-2009

[Image: Prowlers.png]

Incoming Transmission

To: Seth Karlo, Malarlo Stores
Subject: Transaction Complete
Priority: Low

Message reads:

Konichiwa Karlo-san

I am glad that our transaction went by smoothly and without any troubles. I noticed that your operation is well setup and I hope we will be doing business again. For future reference; it's ma'am not sir.

Arigato and Sayonara

Transmission Ends