Discovery Gaming Community
Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: GC- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=537)
+----- Thread: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=169340)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Recruitment - Khushy - 08-31-2019

- inRP section -
Character Name: Ame Sumire

Short Biography: Born and raised in planet Kyushu, from a rich family owner of many rice fields. A quite woman, silence is her strong suit. The constant harassment and indifference from Samura's agents towards relatives and friends of her, were the reason which made her hate the corrupt government. The desire to make things fair and equal to everyone has been growing ever since. Contacts between families made her meet with some Chrysanthemums who led her through Matsuda's books. Since then new desires and objetives appeared for her. The search for the Orange Dream. And to bring justice through more violent ways.

Reasons for joining inRP: Overthrow the Government, try avenge those harmed by it.

In order to serve our cause, you must pass the Trial of Severing. Do you agree to pass the trial?: Yes

Do you agree to have your character addicted to cardamine?: Yes

- ooRP section -
RP skill level (1 - 10): 5
pvp skill level (1 - 10): 4
Availability: Not stable, but almost always, even while sleeping.
Time Zone: UTC -0300
Discord ID: You have it

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Recruitment - The Gen'an Chrysanthemums - 09-01-2019

Golden Chrysanthemum
Gen'an Cell

[Image: iHaHiX2.png]

Konnichiwa Sumire-san,

You are already known to us. By fighting alongside us to protect the shrine base Kinkaku-ji, you already proved yourself a valuable addition. You are hereby accepted into our Sisterhood.

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Recruitment - Lex - 09-08-2019

- inRP section -

Character Name: Akemi Takara

Short Biography: I was born on Planet New Tokyo in 801AS in one of the many urban centers on the planet. My father, a salesman for a Samura Industries vendor supported my family. Support maybe isn’t the correct term as he cared more about his fake persona of a wealthy and successful business man than his family. Everything was superficial and an act. From a young age I chose my own path and disregarded the wishes of my parents to be groomed to marry a suitable suitor to better my family’s image. I had no intention to be used in some sort of transaction.
In my teenager years I heard about the Golden Chrysanthemums and their actions to change Kusari. They weren’t bending down but standing up and fighting to create meaningful change. This is where I found the inspiration to keep going, to create a new life for myself. I made mistakes along the way, I was caught numerous times for petty theft and assault. Shortly after I was abandoned by my family for dishonoring them with my rebellious tendencies and lack of appreciation for tradition. The next several years were difficult as I had nowhere to turn and had to make do with what I had. I found work in trivial occupations as I went from one job to the next. Slowly saving small amount of credits away to eventually escape planet New Tokyo. I knew I had one home left and I would do whatever it would take to get there. Recently I earned enough credits to leave the planet and make my way to Roppongi station. If rumors are true, I hope to find the GC here and see if they will accept me.

Reasons for joining inRP: I never felt like I belonged on New Toyo and wish to join my real family, my sisters in the Golden Chrysanthemums. I want to make real change in Kusari so everyone can be truly free to choose their own path.

In order to serve our cause, you must pass the Trial of Severing. Do you agree to pass the trial?: Yes

- ooRP section -
RP skill level (1 - 10): 6
pvp skill level (1 - 10): 8
Availability: Evenings during the weekdays and weekends
Time Zone: UTC -6
Discord ID: You have it

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Recruitment - The Gen'an Chrysanthemums - 09-08-2019

Golden Chrysanthemum
Gen'an Cell

Konnichiwa Sister Takara,

As a members of the kinkaku-ji Shrine Guard, you have already proven yourself to our Sisterhood. You are hereby accepted into our ranks.

Ikeda Yume

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Recruitment - LegendOfTheWolf - 10-12-2019

- inRP section -

Character Name: Hattori Ayumi

Short Biography:
Ayumi was born on Planet Kyushu, the daughter of a successful businessman named, Hattori Youji. The family's wealth was great, nothing couldn't be bought. Ayumi's brother, Takana was to follow in his father's footsteps, like his father before him, and before him. The family had serious investments within Samura, though they never got their hands dirty, purposely anyway. When the Kusari Civil War broke out, that's when the family began to struggle, trying to retain their wealth and power from the Republic Government, though wealth was not the only thing which was breaking the family. Though Ayumi was young, her brother was not, and sadly enough he was old enough to enroll in the forces, and he went against his father's wishes.

With Ayumi's father branding his son a traitor, publically shaming him, their mother took a stand for herself and Ayumi. Their mother wasn't going to allow the family to be brought down by a desperate man who recently became accustomed to liquor. Ayumi and her mother left Kyushu and their home, living like nomads for several years, until finally Youji had tracked them down, and in an alcoholic rage murdered his wife, erasing Ayumi's mother, from life itself. Traumatised, enraged, and depressed Ayumi found haven amongst the zoners on Freeport 10.

Though only if Ayumi could outrun bad news. Her brother Takana, was killed during the final days of the Civil war. Ayumi had officially lost everything.
This was when she realised at 20 years of age, something was not right with Kusari. Her mother killed for protecting her daughter. Her brother killed for protecting what was right. And as for her father, she could only wish he would drink himself to death.
Ayumi knew... Kusari, was wrong.
This was when she had heard rumours of the Golden Chrysanthemum and sought their support

Reasons for joining inRP: To change Kusari. To fight for what was right, as her brother and mother did. To help all other females who have been through what she has been through.

In order to serve our cause, you must pass the Trial of Severing. Do you agree to pass the trial?: Yes.

Do you agree to have your character addicted to Cardamine?: Yes

- ooRP section -
RP skill level (1 - 10): 8
PVP skill level (1 - 10): 6
Availability: Depends what my shift pattern is, but I log when I can.
Time Zone: GMT +1
Discord ID: LegendOfTheWolf#2426

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Recruitment - The Gen'an Chrysanthemums - 10-12-2019

Golden Chrysanthemum
Gen'an Cell

Konnichiwa Hattori-san,

Command has read your file and and has deemed you suitable to undergo the trials and be initiated into our Sisterhood. Therefore your application has been accepted.

Ikeda Yume

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Recruitment - Drake Averos - 11-14-2019

- inRP section -
Character Name: Asano Aika
Short Biography: Aiko grew up in a traditionalist household. With a very strict father, and a mother well trained in "proper" behaviour, She had never been exposed to anything else. Though as a child prodigy she drove her parents insane with her intense urge to tinker... Deconstructing household service bots to see how they worked, And later on sometimes modifying or upgrading them. Her parents refused to allow her to go to a school to learn a mechanical trade. With her voracious appetite for knowledge, urge to create, and to explore it was only a matter of time before she fell into the complex and fascinating world of starship repairs and maintenance whenever she could sneak away. Blessed with a kind Aunt and Uncle who had different beliefs than her parents, she was shown much, and allowed to experiment so long as she could keep it secret from her parents. After several failed attempts to find Aiko a husband, her parents accepted a desperate deal with a man known for his cruelty, and arrogance. Her aunt and uncle, stunned by this choice, smuggled her out and into a job with a small yard as a starship mechanic. Sadly investigators sent by her parents discovered her living her dream, and she was forced to flee in her own scratch built starfighter. She was found drifting after her untested fighter had blown a power converter, by a representative of the Chrysanthemums, and given a sanctuary from a forced life of servitude.

Reasons for joining inRP: I wish to find a new life, and a sanctuary from a horrible forced marriage.... Sempai says you need an Engineer?

- ooRP section -
RP skill level (1 - 10): 8
pvp skill level (1 - 10): 6ish? It's been a long time.
Availability: Varies wildly depending on which days I am working.
Time Zone: GMT -4
Discord ID:

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Recruitment - The Gen'an Chrysanthemums - 11-15-2019

Golden Chrysanthemum
Gen'an Cell

Konbanwa Asana-san,

We could indeed use a talented engineer. We will forward you to the research and engineering division of the Gen'an Sisterhood. Your application has been accepted.

Ikeda Yume

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Recruitment - NixOlympica - 11-30-2019

- inRP section -
Character Name: Sasaki Hanako
Short Biography:

Born on Planet New Tokyo Sasaki Hanako comes from a background of wealth, entitlement and military tradition. After her graduation from an elite boarding school, she joined the Kusari Naval Academy following her father's footsteps. After a promising two years at the top of her class, during her third year her grades deteriorated and at the end of it she was dishonorably discharged due to a combination of her drug habit(s), insubordination and abysmal academic results. Hanako never speaks of what caused this sudden shift in her life or about her family. Her turbulent lifestyle post-academy eventually lead her to Morioka Base and a life of piracy.

While smart and highly proficient in 0 G and land-based based combat, she is at the same time quite reckless, self-destructive and moody which makes her a less than ideal candidate for any structure-based organization.

Reasons for joining inRP:

Recruited by Miyazaki Rin
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=174912

Do you agree to have your character addicted to cardamine?: Already addicted

- ooRP section -
RP skill level (1 - 10): 6
pvp skill level (1 - 10): 3
Availability: Here and there
Time Zone: GMT
Discord ID:

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Recruitment - The Gen'an Chrysanthemums - 11-30-2019

Golden Chrysanthemum
Gen'an Cell

Konbanwa Sasaki-san,

Rin told me to give you the codename 'Momoiro Reino', but I think she was just jesting. She told me you would be contacting us. You are accepted.

Ikeda Yume